KARMA IS A BITCH, BABY!! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by golpokobita

Do you feel vindicated??

Not really.. it was inevitable, today or tomorrow!

Or are you sorry for Mugut??

Sorry for Mukut??? No way! He had to face this! He had to know that its not only Kaumadi who has lacking; like every other human being, he too has got some shortcomings in him!  

Does he deserve this??
He surely does! He not only cheated his wife and children, he continuously misbehaved with and insulted his wife without any fault of that woman.  

Or was this necessary to show the true colors of 
the 'other' woman?
On this, I am not sure... It just made the puzzle easy to solve. Had the other woman been a really innocent and good human being, it would have caused injustice to at least one! Now to do justice to kaumadi, you don't worry about Mayuri.. because she is not suffering in any way

Yeah, now he knows his demands on Kaumudi being a superwoman and perfect are unreasonable. Anyway, I hope he does, he is so thick, it might just go over his head!
Not only that but he never spends time with his children or his wife, Yeah, granted, she has been too busy with the household, but she's trying now. But it's too late. According to him. He's not interested anymore. However, now the tables have turned. Will he go running to his wife? Will he realize? 
Whatever, I wouldn't want Kaumudi to forgive him too easily. Although, she might use the 'if you love someone enough you can forgive them anything' crap.
I like what you said about him expecting perfection from his wife but being flawed himself.

Edited by kbtr - 10 years ago
Originally posted by MadhuO

Will comment again after I see the episode.
However...for now...
He deserves it.
Don't feel sorry for him one bit.
Yeah, he deserves this and more!
Originally posted by arshi-sugi-ipk

Mukut deserves it 
I think this is too little for him. He needs to be taught a lesson that he will never forget!!
Originally posted by golpokobita

On bold part -- I agree with you.. I was expecting UB to slap her son. At least! 

I can't imagine my brother behaving like this in front of my mother and my mother is just staring and shouting his name .. that also once only! 

For all her preaching, UB is partial when it comes to her 'own' blood. That she allowed him to say so much in front of herself (what kind of respect is this??) belies her true emotions. No matter how lovey-dovey she is with Kaumudi, her true priorities lie with her son.
Originally posted by Msfrootie

But these things do happen.. What i hated most was the verbal attack was so unprovoked. He just walks in n starts off... 

Many MILs behave like this, it requires some guts to put an end to that when ur son is threatening to leave home. Somehow i expected more out of UB..
UB will only do something drastic when it affects her personally. She gives a hoot about Kaumudi. Yeah, she's all for helping her yada, yada... but it's only for herself that she's doing this. I doubt if she has suddenly developed genuine feelings for someone who until now has been almost like the hired help!
Originally posted by Oyster

This is the beginning.. aage aage dekho hota hai kyaa... 
Yeah, I am waiting for it. When Chhan Chhan said that in the car, I was like bring it on, baby! Exciting! Mugut should be made to grovel at Kaumudi's feet!
Good to see Mukutbhai getting his own medicine! About time he took off those rose coloured glasses where Mayuri is concerned. Waiting to see Mayuri's reaction when she too realises her game is over. Enjoyable episode!
Power to the women today!

Way to go Chhanchhan.
Mayuri as well...she put him in his place...double standard and small minded.

Mugut absolutely deserved it. 

Do not feel sorry for him at all!!!

I don't think he will give up Mayuri yet...don't know how Mayuri will respond because she has "Mayur" on her mind.

mukut need to get it...for trating his wife badly with his useless talks