Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SULTAN/AR AT#28 "I'm the TALK OF THE TOWN" (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

nlm4

IF-Dazzler

nlm4

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Read that ST is the captain of MB team(cricket) and Avinesh is playing too.

Read the latest TOI article and Avinesh the Show Stealer.PartySilly.Loved the part.And also saw the Frenzy filled excitement on the usage of the term "DeadPan",reminded me of "Clinging to the last straw"scenario.Kuch nahin mila tho issipe record attkaade.LOLWink

Nobody can deny the powerful screen presence and awesome acting talent of AR ,becoz of which he is continuing to be the master player in the show,despite frenzied protests of bullies.It is talent and the spice he brings to the show,nahin tho what else or who else is left in the show who rakes interest.WinkSmile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36npillamehurocksmozart66newveeABBY_JERANDolly-heartJAHHNAVIreena544paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SULTAN/AR AT#28 "I'm the TALK OF THE TOWN" (Page 6)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

reena544

IF-Rockerz

reena544

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
congo on #28

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dolly-heartJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

reena544

IF-Rockerz

reena544

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Read the latest TOI article and Avinesh the Show Stealer.PartySilly.Loved the part.And also saw the Frenzy filled excitement on the usage of the term "DeadPan",reminded me of "Clinging to the last straw"scenario.Kuch nahin mila tho issipe record attkaade.LOLWink

Nobody can deny the powerful screen presence and awesome acting talent of AR ,becoz of which he is continuing to be the master player in the show,despite frenzied protests of bullies.It is talent and the spice he brings to the show,nahin tho what else or who else is left in the show who rakes interest.WinkSmile

asscuj me...waaattt?? my hotttiiieee playing cricket?? where is the superishtaaar then??LOL 

Edited by reena544 - 15 August 2013 at 5:28am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36mocking_birdmozart66ABBY_JERANDolly-heartJAHHNAVIKhatamKahaniAnu-Reddy

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
congrats on new AT

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Dolly-heartJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
nimmi thanks for sharing that avi is in cricket team

reena544

IF-Rockerz

reena544

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
@chiks
drool-worthy caps on the previous page.Thumbs Up 

mocking_bird

Goldie

mocking_bird

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reena544

asscuj me...waaattt?? my hotttiiieee playing cricket?? where is the superishtaaar then??LOL 

At home. Burning div papers and twitching left nostril..You have to have a lot of energy to play a fast paced game like cricket. Running between the wickets require high level of fitness and you need to be quick on your feet.

Edited by mocking_bird - 15 August 2013 at 6:47am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36mehurocksalovi_21mozart66ABBY_JERANreena544Dolly-heartJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

mocking_bird

Goldie

mocking_bird

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged

DeaPan here means showing no expression through which the other person can read your mind. He is careful that except anger he does not show any thing else so that Madhu does not get any inkling about what he is thinking.Haan,yeh alag baat hai agar aap ki samajh mein na aaya.. Else there is one who constantly gives this expression.Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66paljayJAHHNAVIABBY_JERANDolly-heartAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top