Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR AT#28 "I'm the TALK OF THE TOWN" (Page 57)

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desichiqneez

i m very sure dd is gonna miss him real bad...coz she was genuinely very fond of him in such a short time n i cqnt forget how she herself said in the behind th scn intvw of sulbala rain scn that its always nice to work with avi n we r hving a gud.tym togthr...media askd her sum othr ques but she added this line too...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72mai_manmaujimozart66alovi_21DesichiqneezAnu-Reddy

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

i m very sure dd is gonna miss him real bad...coz she was genuinely very fond of him in such a short time n i cqnt forget how she herself said in the behind th scn intvw of sulbala rain scn that its always nice to work with avi n we r hving a gud.tym togthr...media askd her sum othr ques but she added this line too...

they are true fan not needed to fake n forcefully show friendship 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72JAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

i will jus hv this HUGE REGRET for the rest of life that i cudnt get to see AVISHTI ROMANCE...being a CRAZY SULBALIAN ONSCREEN N EVEN MORE CRAZY AVISHTIAN OFFSCREEN...i m completely shattered n heartbroken jus for this reason...that i cudnt even get them either onscreen or offscreen...dd is really lucky to get all gud heroes with whom she shared very gud chemistry...no actor or.actress on tv hit gold multiple times.but dd is really lucky ...i even liked her chem with mayank.anand in dmg...then gurti n dvd...n now avishti...gurti or dvd fans hv nothing to complain coz they got way more than they wanted to see...but i feel.so.CHEATED as a AVISHTI FAN...i always knew SULBALA WONT B END GAME N THEY LL HV TO KILL SULTAN AT SUM POINT...BUT WHY SO EARLY yaar...they cud hv easily shown a 4 month sulbala track before going bk to rkbala again...a few months of sulbala eye ocks hand holding awkward moments wud hv done it for me...n since.tv never repeats jodis i dont think we ll ever get to see avishti in same frame again...N I REALLY CANT DIGEST THIS FATE...I CANT BELIEVE THE NEXT SULBALA SCN LL B THE LAST TIME I LL GET TO SEE AVISHTI TOGTHR...ITS BREAKING ME INSIDE LIKE HELL...lee was supposed to arrange for nther avishti intvw...ab woh bhi poss nahin...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72mozart66mai_manmaujiJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

i will jus hv this HUGE REGRET for the rest of life that i cudnt get to see AVISHTI ROMANCE...being a CRAZY SULBALIAN ONSCREEN N EVEN MORE CRAZY AVISHTIAN OFFSCREEN...

Awww bacchaa... *hugs* Don't regret ANYTHING Abby.. We did see them scorch the screen.. And they shared an EXCELLENT chemistry with each other.. Sulbala will always be greater than Rishbala for us..

i m completely shattered n heartbroken jus for this reason...that i cudnt even get them either onscreen or offscreen...dd is really lucky to get all gud heroes with whom she shared very gud chemistry...no actor or.actress on tv hit gold multiple times.but dd is really lucky ...

yupp crazy CVs or whoever was responsible couldn't see the crazy possibilities or didn't have the guts to go through it naa... That's their problem- NOT OURS!! LOL All I gotta say is- show ki banddd abb bajaani hai CVs- tohh bazaa lo.. Saanu ki..

i even liked her chem with mayank.anand in dmg...then gurti n dvd...n now avishti...gurti or dvd fans hv nothing to complain coz they got way more than they wanted to see...but i feel.so.CHEATED as a AVISHTI FAN...i always knew SULBALA WONT B END GAME N THEY LL HV TO KILL SULTAN AT SUM POINT...BUT WHY SO EARLY yaar...they cud hv easily shown a 4 month sulbala track before going bk to rkbala again...a few months of sulbala eye ocks hand holding awkward moments wud hv done it for me...n since.tv never repeats jodis i dont think we ll ever get to see avishti in same frame again...N I REALLY CANT DIGEST THIS FATE...I CANT BELIEVE THE NEXT SULBALA SCN LL B THE LAST TIME I LL GET TO SEE AVISHTI TOGTHR...ITS BREAKING ME INSIDE LIKE HELL...

Oh baby.. try n watch some more meaningful show .. Sulbala moments ko aage bhi agar kabhi bhi miss karo tohh Iqz aur Parii ke channels hain na.. Embarrassed I know his exit is a little unexpected and we all felt there will be more BUT think bout the future- Avinesh's future!

MEIEJ is a sinking ship darling and I am glad he's done with this *** show! Jo hota hai accha hota hai! We cannot be greedy after a reel character jab REAL ACTOR ki vaat laggg rahi ho harr taraf.. hainaa??   This is just an interval babe, he'll be back in some new show very soon!! Till then- keep calm and LOVE Rekhi!  

Edited by chiknichameli07 - 21 August 2013 at 5:47pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36snowy72mai_manmaujimozart66reena544ABBY_JERANAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
another point which is still mking me hopeful that why wud AR sign for a cameo...he had been the lead actor of colors n they gave him qnothr gud shw...That's what I was thinking too...AR has done wo.ders for the shw n first few month new entry is put under examination n if he clicks.n then they sign th contract...why ll AR sign the contract for a.few months whereas he was the lead in colors last shw

avita36snowy72mozart66JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

another point which is still mking me hopeful that why wud AR sign for a cameo...he had been the lead actor of colors n they gave him qnothr gud shw...That's what I was thinking too...AR has done wo.ders for the shw n first few month new entry is put under examination n if he clicks.n then they sign th contract...why ll AR sign the contract for a.few months whereas he was the lead in colors last shw
No one would know that except him naa.. BUT now that he's DONE think of all the WONDERFUL opportunities which await him Abby..  Big smileBig smile

avita36snowy72mozart66reena544Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
MINDBLOWING POST BY IMDIVA...COMMENT ASAP http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3710271

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

practicecalm Senior Member
practicecalm
practicecalm

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

@Chikki  

YOU Said HOTNESS am i ryttt...!!!!! LOLBlushing seee what i found!!!

HOT PINK!!!!

I love it. I always love it when guys wear pink. I don't mean crazy, loud outfits, but I mean carry it off as any other color, which really it is.

Awww <3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72reena544JAHHNAVIDolly-heartKhatamKahani

Go to top