Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR AT#28 "I'm the TALK OF THE TOWN" (Page 44)

avifan1234 Newbie
avifan1234
avifan1234

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
 hi i am a huge huge huge , drool...slurp fan of sultan and avi, but the writers dont seem to come up with that subtle love story they had started in march, i am so so missing the original sultan. cvs plz weave a better story around sultan.  the present story is just mass, plz get  back to your classy story, plz plz plz...sob ..sob...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyABBY_JERAN-Nafisa-

avifan1234 Newbie
avifan1234
avifan1234

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
 i have been reading the few classy ladies rooting for sultan... but the numbers being less i dont think our voice is reaching the channel guys. we want sultan, we want sultan in a major role.

Anu-ReddyABBY_JERAN-Nafisa-

avifan1234 Newbie
avifan1234
avifan1234

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
 me and my friends all want to see sultan with madhu, they are busy with work, so i am doing it on thier behalf, we want sultan and madhu together.  when madhu snarls at sultan , i feel so so bad. she had smiled so sweetly at him in march and april, but ---- have drawn the story to such ineffective state it is in now.

This is Sultan [Avinesh]'s AT, keep talks/discussions only to him. Refrain from bringing in other actors, their fans and begin discussing anything regarding them.

Edited by DT

Edited by -HibiscusR- - 21 August 2013 at 8:48am

mozart66Anu-Reddy-Nafisa-

avifan1234 Newbie
avifan1234
avifan1234

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Hi to all the ladies who have been rooting for sultan fighting a lone battle.   I have thoroughly enjoyed ur posts and caps, the hilarious lines u added to the pictures of sultan and madhu...i cudnt but register myself to express my views.  u rock ladies... finally found some people who think like me!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66ABBY_JERANAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

avifan1234 Newbie
avifan1234
avifan1234

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
  I had watched geet few years back and i can see rekhi looks similar to gurmeet and he reminds me of geetmaan chemistry... Rekhi is the better version , taller and fuller.  dont know why he is going down in weight...Embarrassed the bigger, fuller version in march was better.

mozart66ABBY_JERANAnu-Reddy

avifan1234 Newbie
avifan1234
avifan1234

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Smile Plz cvs dont destroy sultan's character, a lot of people want sultan as main lead. the story in march had more foundation for the love story to begin... the rk madhu story has no foundation. so not able to connect with the story. u had a cracker of story with sultan but u destroyed it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Anu-ReddyABBY_JERAN-Nafisa-

mai_manmauji IF-Dazzler
mai_manmauji
mai_manmauji

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
ClapSultan ki exit news confirm ho chuki hai,i don't know kitne sultan fan iss news se khush honge ya fir bahut dukhi,but mai kush hoon,jis din se sultan ki entry hui thi meri wish usse ek'' larger than life gangster ''k role me dekhne ki thi,lekin show me hamesha usse kabhi MB madam ka lecture sunte dikhaya gaya to kabhi RK ki galiyaan sunte,mai kabhi sulbala ki supporter nahi thi ,mai hamesha usse MB ka one-sided lover chahti thi,kyoki wo uske character per fit baithta ,lekin MB madam k RK k pass wapas jane k decision k baad to mai usse MB ka one-sided lover bhi nahi chahti thi(MB ka RK ko itni aasni se maaf kar dene ka decision mai aajtak accept nahi kar payi,uske iss decision k baad MB k liye meri respect,sympathy sab khatam ho gayi,kyoki isse yahi prove hua ki wo RK se jyada desperate thi usse wapas pane k liye,mai aise pyar me believe nahi karti jisme self-respect na ho).
                                        jab sultan ko negetive shade diya gaya to meri umeed badhi ki kum se kum negetive role me hi sahi ab usse RK &MB k barabar screen space milegi,lekin jab uske overnight turn ka reason MB K liye pagalpan dikhaya gaya to fir mere liye bardast karna muskil ho gaya,aur uske baad bhi ghum-phir kahani wahi Anokhe-Prem per aakar atak gayi to mai to dil se yahi chahne lagi ki sultan show se bahar ho jaye,cv se ghoothi umeed lagane ka koi matlab nahi hai,kum se kum hum apni life ka important 1/2 hr. kisi acche kaam per lagayege,hame afsos to nahi hoga ki hum dekhana kuch aur chahte hain aur mann mar k dekh kuch rahe hain,wo bhi ghoothi umeed k sahare,mere khayal se to hum sab ko bhi party manani chahiye ,akhir pakaau "Anokha-Prem" zabrdasti dekhne se hame bhi to mukti milegi...aur haan AR k liye dukhi hone ki zaroorat nahi wo apni pahchan bana chuka hai aur i hope aage bhi successful rahega...kyoki sitaro se aage jahaan aur bhi hai...so lets enjoy sultan fans.Clap

Edited by TUM-tum - 21 August 2013 at 6:47am

mozart66ABBY_JERANAnu-Reddy

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
IS the news of Sultan exit confirmed guys?

So waht was left except for sugary romance which is nauseating?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66KhatamKahani

Go to top