Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SULTAN/AR AT#28 "I'm the TALK OF THE TOWN" (Page 43)

Post Reply New Post

Page 43 of 151

newvee

IF-Dazzler

newvee

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
really the cvs r not learning anything from the trps. Go on torturing us with more drag.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

npillasnowy72mozart66nlm4JAHHNAVIAnu-Reddylikarsh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SULTAN/AR AT#28 "I'm the TALK OF THE TOWN" (Page 43)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JAHHNAVI

IF-Rockerz

JAHHNAVI

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Heart Heart Good choice while selecting his picture, Madhubala!! Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72practicecalmrusha4003mozart66alovi_21reena544Anu-Reddylikarsh

JAHHNAVI

IF-Rockerz

JAHHNAVI

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
LOLLOL Mission accomplished- with JUST a picture! Clap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

npillasnowy72practicecalmalovi_21rusha4003mozart66reena544Anu-Reddylikarsh.Nafisa.

alovi_21

IF-Dazzler

alovi_21

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Heart Heart Good choice while selecting his picture, Madhubala!! Clap

she did good for us, without watching ss episode is waste not seen episode this pic is enough to  get smile on my pyara pyara face face hehe 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mozart66nlm4JAHHNAVIAnu-Reddylikarsh

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

LOLLOL Mission accomplished- with JUST a picture! Clap

LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mozart66nlm4JAHHNAVIAnu-Reddylikarsh

ABBY_JERAN

IF-Rockerz

ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
POORNIMA IT TKS TIME TO ACT ON TRPS...cvs got their lesson very hard by last wks trps n we will defo get them working on it by next wk...cuming to the discussions I m eading everywhere in AT n cc...IS THIS THE ONLY REASON U CUD CUM UP WITH FOR SULTANS EXIT...SO THAT HE CANT B BLAMED...SO MUCH IMPORTANCE TO A HANDFUL OF I F FANS BASHING THAT WE WANT OUR HERO OUT OF THE SHOW...i f bashers doesnt even comprise 1% of the general audience...but why does all behave as if I f fans r the start n the end of mbala fans...as if what they think the.whole universe thinks...agree the separations is being dragged...but the only reason they r doing this is jus to show rk pushing mb away insread of shwing mb dumping hkm n go n rk being the bechara...cvs r shifting away the viwers.sympathy for rk by this torture track n this will jus break rkbala further...

.fifteen days yuhi nikaal jayega...agaar hum.itne weeks wait kiya hain toh kuch aur din hi sahi...hat doesnt mean we will expect avi to lose the role which gave him so much name n fame...in lv triangles where.both heroes r popular viwers hv to.tolerate the heroine with both the heroes whether u like it or not...but that doesnt mean we ll expect our hero to back out...i find it REALLY LAME N COWARDLY when sultan fans wish for his.exit for the bashing by a handful.

...INDIA FORUMS IS NOT THE END OF THE.WORLD...there r thousands of fans in fb n twittr n tumblr who root fkr sultan n sulbala n dont give a.damn abt the jealous opposition party...plus its.the hiding out nature.of the sulbalians itself that mks.it looks like opposition party own the forum...except for me n chikni.its been months no one even mks a.post...WHY BLAME THE BASHERS N WISH SULTAN TO CHICKEN OUT...at least sultan is not like the sultan fans n a go.getter unlike the sultanians who only know how to shed tears in hideout n wish for his.exit aftr.every epi...inspite of the.facr that even in sultan less epis.there is always sultan may b as a photo like.today or in dipz n rks.n mbs words like the thurs.n fri filler epis last wk...n those.epis.were.qlso filler.coz they edited out the sulbala scn otherwise we wud hv got enuf sulbala last wk as well

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PanjabanJattinlm4likarsh

likarsh

IF-Sizzlerz

likarsh

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Why should we post on the forum and praise Sultan? We are not going to praise and justify Sultan's version of psycho behavior. We are not going to cheer on Madhu's being a pawn in Sultan's plan or revenge or lesson or whatever. We gave the show time to show us the full picture. They want to drag, fine. But many if us won't be turning a blind eye to what and how Sultan's actions are coming off. 

And not just Sultan, there's Madhu's own stupidity.

So yeah, we don't need to make any posts on the forum. We are not going to support and cheer on psychotic behavior as is shown now. We are not the type to root or cheer on a character or pairing no matter what.

Let them stop this drag fest and justify Sultan, and that too there's very little that can and would possibly justify his actions. But let them get to that point, then we will start posting and perhaps praising. Why should we praise anything and everything?  As I keep reminding you, Abby, you chastised us for our complaints of storyline and dragging. But see, we had a point.

Edited by likarsh - 20 August 2013 at 3:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66nlm4fia21

PanjabanJatti

PanjabanJatti

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
HOT SULTAN SIGGIESDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nlm4

Post Reply New Post

Go to top