Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR AT#28 "I'm the TALK OF THE TOWN" (Page 33)

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by nlm4

FiaHug

Are u hale and healthy now,ready to mingle.Smile

Discussing how the CV's are using Sultan to enhance the flavor of the anokha pyar,how they do not want the focus shifting from the leads and how the channel is trying desperately to play around with Sultans character and none of their tricks are working,cos he is the TRP magnet and nothing can change that,so for the show to touch gold again they need to shift focus and give his scenes everyday for 5 minutes atleast or they need to end his character and take the risk and see where the show heads,their teasers are not gonna work anymore,time for them to make up their mind,Sultan ,trp raker or breaker and use him appropriately.

Hey Nimmi Hug

I'm much better now Embarrassed

I have no hopes left from this show now. Seems like neither the CVs nor the Channel is sure of what they want and how they want it. But one thing is clear, whatever they do, it will only and always be centered around RK-Bala's so called anokha love which frankly I'm not interested to see. Sultan is providing the much needed freshness to this show but at this point, he is not being utilized properly in the storyline!

exactly FIa, what I felt they haveto sto loving one char n anokha love then only something good can happen as last week TRP n HM week TRP giving them more clear pic that Rkbala story with Spice will also not working , but still asyou told no hope from the show, they will only think how to make RKbala story good so that ppl so they will be central, SS char may be end, I want either proper SS track or out.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMfia21Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged

TRP Breakdown for 5th to 10th episodes.
5th-1.98----RK released from jail,madhu faints in his arms.Sultans phonecall to madhu--a 2 minute scene.

6th-2.04----Futuristic Bike romance,Studio scene,Sultan shaow scene,tic toc...a 2 minute scene.

7th2.23--SRK introduction.

8th--2.36----1,2,3,4 dance,RK madhu romantic # on Titli.
Sultan again ,phone call for 1 minute.Sultan ki madhu.

9th-2,27======Sultan and madhu's 7 minute scene on the terrace ,Big smileBig smileBig smileTRP equal to SRK's episode.Jai ho TRP maata.Clap

10th--2,05    LOL-Drastic drop I TRP.No Sultan at all.RK's bail cancelled.Breakfast table feeding each other.Madhu gets ready to sign the papers.

So the day Sultan shown with Madhu,2,27 TRP and mind u, SRK had already said his bye bye on 8th with wrap up photo session.ClapStar

nimmi precape was Madhu going towards SS, we were sure ss-Madhu seen will be there, I will say SRK has save little for that dance day ,so basically only SS in precape n more in screen has TRP

Edited by alovi_21 - 17 August 2013 at 7:51am

practicecalmgennyMAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
LMAO the trp break down. Thank u nimmy.

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Exactly Abby,the introduction of Sultan as a gangster,so powerful and his character,so enviable.
Then his refusal to kidnap madhu on her wedding eve,the Holi scene,the Dargah scene.Not followed thru.
The introduction of Meera and the first meeting of mother-son,so memorable,then revelation as MK's son,the Hawan drama,the arrest of Sultan ,his entry into RK mansion with Meera,so powerful,yet their exit on the 4th day so lame,the sudden overnight transformation as a Villain,esp after the teding to a sick Rji as a son,very unbelievable.
My question is WHY?Why is the PH so desperate to make him unacceptable?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SophroniaAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
And Nimmy dont forget the precap for 7th. It was madhu dream sequence with m,r and sultan. And they got 2.23.

Edited by Newveechafan - 17 August 2013 at 7:50am

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Alovi,me also demanding for a Full fledged Sultan role now,All or Nothing.

Enough of this Hide and seek games.U can clearly see,he works for the TRPsI want to see him in every episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalmAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newveechafan

And Nimmy dont forget the precap for 7th. It was madhu dream sequence with m,r and sultan. And they got 2.23.
I am seriously doubting the intentions of the channel and PH now.The TRP audience has given their verdict,open ure eyes and see the results,get ure brainstorming ,task team to give the real report and do the needful.What nonsense episodes for the last two days of RJi and BJi,who wants to see them,same repetitive scenes restarted of Dips teasing and taunting madhu.Have u run out of creative juices.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalmmehurocksSophroniaAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Alovi,me also demanding for a Full fledged Sultan role now,All or Nothing.

Enough of this Hide and seek games.U can clearly see,he works for the TRPsI want to see him in every episode.

Nimmi 
I still felt Genuine viewers has not accepted madhu-RK as couple, CVs should give proper Sulbala track once  but proper way no see saw jhula type, itne  experiment kiye hai to why no showing once proper hope this way surely not work,they should show SS doing with proper positive reason like MAdhu eye opener as  many genuine viewer still not forget that What RK did to MAdhu but still they are showing always MAdhu is prooving her love n like she gidgidane for marriage n all has butcher her char very badly, so not ready to except her with RK, sultbala filled episode got trp giving indication now ppl want to see them , they never promote SS proper way, he is not showing in precape n See the past record whenever he is in precape TRP is more , even in Marriage track too , jitna anokha love promote kiy aRK ko promote kiya uska 5% bhi ss char sulbala promote koiya hota to pic kuchh aur hoeta ,as fact is that after revenge  PPL wanted madhu move on after so much humiliation n treated as doormat, but cvs went with marriage biggest mistake they did

paljaygennyMAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top