Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR AT#28 "I'm the TALK OF THE TOWN" (Page 32)

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
FiaHug

Are u hale and healthy now,ready to mingle.Smile

Discussing how the CV's are using Sultan to enhance the flavor of the anokha pyar,how they do not want the focus shifting from the leads and how the channel is trying desperately to play around with Sultans character and none of their tricks are working,cos he is the TRP magnet and nothing can change that,so for the show to touch gold again they need to shift focus and give his scenes everyday for 5 minutes atleast or they need to end his character and take the risk and see where the show heads,their teasers are not gonna work anymore,time for them to make up their mind,Sultan ,trp raker or breaker and use him appropriately.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mehurocksalovi_21fia21Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
bye liks

hi poornima n fia
I m bk

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by AVISHTI

I won't blame it all to hedge as cvs hv channel pressure n its a Group of cvs who.decide.storyline...not only hedge...fans think it to b hedge only coz only he is available online...e all kknow how channel pressure made cvs change the script in the last min to mk th wedding happen but I m not complaining though as lik always says its a relief that wedding n SR r done

cuming to cvs experimenting...I really feel for them coz its hard to.digest as a writer to see ur shw getting so low trp which used to get 4+   trps even a few months bk...they made experiments but it did not work which isn't their fault...brothers track didn't work coz rkbala was married NOT coz the track was bad...I LUVED eacn n every scn of the brothers track...acting dialogues screenplay all were top class...but audience lost interest aftr wedding n blame went to brothers trqck but I m glad cvs at least ended it with meeras presss conference with rashid n didn't mk it unrealistic by mking sultan cum in front of media

then cvs tried to do damage control by juicing out the luv triangle as rk sultan mb trio scns used to rake in trps in mar april. n it was working...trp rose to 2.3 from 2.0 uring cliff scn.

sultans death n return gripped audience n trps rose to 2.4 n remained stable...

I don't think shivdutts track ended. abruptly. ...he did the damage enuf n superbly...there was no point in further dragging court scns when it was out to viwers. sultan is alive on sat

ts jus unfortunate viwers lost interest a bit too much after the lead couples wedding which doesn't fall so sharply in other shows...cvs n channel didn't see it cuming nor did we...

Shivadutt's track was great. And it went on as planned. They said it would last around 12 episodes and it did.  But it did end abruptly in the sense that...what happens to him afterwards?  What about the actual case?  Are they even going to get to it?  I know the bail see-saw can be explained as Sultan pulling the strings.  But still.  Shivadutt's track paved the way for Sultan's re-entry and the week afterwards.  I agree SRK's promotion screwed things up. And I agree that they may have had the pressure to use SRK in relation with 'anokha pyar'LOL and prop up that couple, but still...they didn't do it the right way.  

And what about after SRK...why couldn't they just quickly get back to it.  No, they continue dragging on (and that is what they are doing now, you have to admit). But the biggest thing, Abby, is Sultan and even Madhu.  People will watch as long as they think Sultan will be justified.  But if they feel that he's turning into a villain for the anokha pyar then, they will tune out.

And what's exactly what happened last week, combined with the other factors I already mentioned.  As I said I can see the places where it's clear he's not being turned into villain, but when you have all the drag...Anokha pyar promotions, delaying Sultan's reasoning, etc etc...then audience will become wary.
shivdatt track they could have shown at the end by showing that kubrda family accept that meera was MK first wife in court which could be legal proof, as motive of the murder asked always here reason was that only diff between RK-SS n during SS confession they have shown it that he told RK has taken everything, so that way bhai  track will ended like, yup it got close n SS motive was her mother first completed also  would be real n convincing to viewer but keeping everything in suspense is basically has killed all track , they have show Clearly radhaji excepted  MK-Meera relation n also that photo so basically atleast story flow would be there n then they can show SS is on revenge want every thing back one by one n Even MAdhu, but they just change him overnight  without any logic char got changed its more looked they want to make SS Villain to show Anokha pyaar  that is where things goes wrong , agar koi motive hain bhi to bhi first they should clear one track , even if they will show meera is not true then also will looks jabardasti making story to make Anokha love , I will only say all track was good but execution is not good at all due to sudden change in the track.

Edited by alovi_21 - 17 August 2013 at 7:35am

mehurockspaljaygennyMAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Thanks Poornima.
All the hype about Sultan not working,and yet the channel and PH not ending the character neither giving him a powerful and legitimate role,made me put my thinking cap on.
And the conclusion,SUltan works and works like fire..
But the problem with that is he is shaking the popularity of the leads,the most desirable Jodi crown is being threatened,gray SultAN is being lapped up by the masses,and the goody goody Sultan who refused to kidnap madhu on the eve of her wedding is being lapped up by the audience and has become a glorified gangster.the basis for this,the TRP's of the most awaited wedding of the year,very dismal and as bland as the daily episode.
So ,to take away the shine of the character and bring back the hysteria of the coveted couple,make Sultan so evil overnight that audience will be repelled by him and start rooting for the pair again,aisa kuch nahin huwa and the audience does not identify with the anokha love scenes anymore,result,the massive drop in interest which even an SRK could not revive.

I think the channel brought in Rekhi,to spice up the show,lekin,audience lapped him up and he stole the show instead.So cv's have only two choices,end Sultans character or give him the well deserved prominence.The TRPs of the week b4 at 2.4,with a TRP of 2,6 with the exclusive Sultan comeback from death to the show are proof enough for that.

It makes no sense for Sultan to be blamed for TRPs of last week,especially when his screentime was so less.LOLAb iss week ko bhi dekho,where is Sultan?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalmpaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

FiaHug

Discussing how the CV's are using Sultan to enhance the flavor of the anokha pyar,how they do not want the focus shifting from the leads and how the channel is trying desperately to play around with Sultans character and none of their tricks are working,cos he is the TRP magnet and nothing can change that,so for the show to touch gold again they need to shift focus and give his scenes everyday for 5 minutes atleast or they need to end his character and take the risk and see where the show heads,their teasers are not gonna work anymore,time for them to make up their mind,Sultan ,trp raker or breaker and use him appropriately.

[SIZE=4]I COMPLETELY DISAGREE HERE NIMMY...SULTAN WAS NEVER UUSED A PAWN BY CVS...ON THE CONTRARY HE IN THE ONLY NEW HERO ON TV WHO HAD BEEN PRESENTED WITH SO MUCH HYPE N MEATY DIALOGUES N AMAZING SCNS THAT a new entry can only dream of in a show which lead pair is already so popular...plus sultan was Never used to enhance the anokha pyaar...sulbala had a diff story of.their.own devoid of.rk n sultan was brought not jus as a luv angle but as a step.bro to rk as well...its unfortunate that cvs cudnt juice out the bros.track which was too gud...n we got many sultan n sulbala scns which lasted more.than five mins...the only month we had less.of him was mid april to emd of may...frm june onards we had more than enuf sultan scns n they wernt related to.rkbala...[/SIZEo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

FiaHug

Hey Nimmi Hug

I'm much better now Embarrassed

I have no hopes left from this show now. Seems like neither the CVs nor the Channel is sure of what they want and how they want it. But one thing is clear, whatever they do, it will only and always be centered around RK-Bala's so called anokha love which frankly I'm not interested to see. Sultan is providing the much needed freshness to this show but at this point, he is not being utilized properly in the storyline!

practicecalmalovi_21gennyMAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

bye liks

hi poornima n fia
I m bk

Hi Abby!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyABBY_JERAN

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
TRP Breakdown for 5th to 10th episodes.
5th-1.98----RK released from jail,madhu faints in his arms.Sultans phonecall to madhu--a 2 minute scene.

6th-2.04----Futuristic Bike romance,Studio scene,Sultan shaow scene,tic toc...a 2 minute scene.

7th2.23--SRK introduction.

8th--2.36----1,2,3,4 dance,RK madhu romantic # on Titli.
Sultan again ,phone call for 1 minute.Sultan ki madhu.

9th-2,27======Sultan and madhu's 7 minute scene on the terrace ,Big smileBig smileBig smileTRP equal to SRK's episode.Jai ho TRP maata.Clap

10th--2,05    LOL-Drastic drop I TRP.No Sultan at all.RK's bail cancelled.Breakfast table feeding each other.Madhu gets ready to sign the papers.

So the day Sultan shown with Madhu,2,27 TRP and mind u, SRK had already said his bye bye on 8th with wrap up photo session.ClapStar

Edited by nlm4 - 17 August 2013 at 7:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalmSophroniaalovi_21newveeABBY_JERANAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top