Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR AT#28 "I'm the TALK OF THE TOWN" (Page 30)

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36mehurockspaljayraaspachAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

practicecalm Senior Member
practicecalm
practicecalm

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
This is for all Sultanians to rejoice:

"Never mistreat a women or never let another man do so" - Rob Roy on what is HONOR

Watch this clip my favorite Sultanians

Rob Roy, the Highland Rogue as he was called and our Sultan the Gangster, a class of their own

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Abby,commented on ure post.

The week b4 when Sultan had maximum scenes and the TVP's increased by 24 points,and the TRP was roughly calculated as stable at 2,41,everyone ridiculed Sultan.And this week's TVP's,inspite of massive promotions of SRK with the leads,and with heavy dose of romance and just glimpses of Sultan,had a massive drop of more than a 100 points,and TRP fall of 2.15,the Sultan blame game continues.
I wish the CV's really put their head into what works for the show and what does not.I hope they stop this dragfest asap and make bold cutthroat decisions,and change the look of the show.Nowadays,its been practically impossible to sit thru the 20 minutes of the episode.I hope they introduce new characters etc.

More than blaming sultan(which of course is the favourite past time of some) ,I think the buck stops at Mr.Hegde. As a viewer I am surprised to see that a single track was neither developed properly nor brought to a definite conclusion. 
Sultan was changed to a heartless ,cruel man from one who was so caring and sensitive?Why did that happen? Why should some one change so sudden;y? I am sure,many of us were heart broken to see this sudden change in his character and even though we still watch him for his fantastic performance,we do it with a heavy heart. There has to be a reason for everything that you do,hiding that reason in the name of suspense does not augur well some times and it has happened here.
Again think over the entry of Sultan in RK mansion. Whatever was happening,the move was made to show that he is staking a claim to his father's property. Fine. No Issues. why did he leave then? That argument did not convince me,the whole track was brought to an abrupt conclusion so much so that I felt not everything has been said in  that track itself.
Next was the court room drama. Shivdutt was doing a fantastic job. And all of a sudden he vanished leaving the court room drama also half boiled. Agreed that he did his job,did it splendidly in fact ,but,his exit was also done in a very sudden way when the case was still being argued.We do not know why RK's lawyer was changed because the new one did not do any miracles. Even if he got RK out,it was more due to machination of Sultan than the lawyer's ingenuity in fighting it out.
Personally ,I believe, Mr. Hegde is desperate get a track work out for the show and he is experimenting a bit too much. And that leads to utter confusion and all tracks hanging in mid-air. Even the love saga between the lead has been dragged too much so that it has lost all its appeal even to their die hard fans.
I know that the kind of person that he is ,he will not take to criticism very kindly and will not pause and ponder over the points raised by many of us. 
My personal opinion is,a writer must and it is a mus,t read some good books,classics indeed, to know how a story starts,how it develops and how it ends. These are classics for no other reason but , a strong story beautifully told. We should never cease to learn.
I had said it before and will say it again:the show has managed to survive simply because of AR,RS and DD.But,for how long??Tongue

Edited by mocking_bird - 17 August 2013 at 1:02am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

npillasnowy72practicecalmmai_manmaujialovi_21gennyMpaljayAnu-Reddyfia21KhatamKahani

mai_manmauji IF-Dazzler
mai_manmauji
mai_manmauji

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
dear mocking-bird mai kya boolu ??? aaj aapka post padh kahna pad raha hai,aap ne mere dil aur mooh dono ki baat iss post me kah di hai, mai AR k show se exit k baare me sun rahi hoon,agar ye sach hai to personally ye uske liye accha hai kyoki iss show me uske character ka majak bana diya gaya hai aur uper se kuch bhi bura hota hai to sara dosh uske sir per,uske show se bahar hone per ye show band ho jayega,i am sure...kyoki rishbala ka romance ab bahut repetitive ho chuka hai aur agar seperation karke new entry karayege to logic kya hoga bhagwan jaane, ya fir  cv k pass option hai ektamata ki tarah memory loss  ka track pakadne ka lekin iss ghise-pite track ko kitne log pasand karenge?????jo bhi ho show ka future kuch accha nahi dikh raha hai.

Edited by TUM-tum - 17 August 2013 at 1:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mocking_birdgennyMpaljayAnu-Reddy

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

Originally posted by nlm4

Abby,commented on ure post.

The week b4 when Sultan had maximum scenes and the TVP's increased by 24 points,and the TRP was roughly calculated as stable at 2,41,everyone ridiculed Sultan.And this week's TVP's,inspite of massive promotions of SRK with the leads,and with heavy dose of romance and just glimpses of Sultan,had a massive drop of more than a 100 points,and TRP fall of 2.15,the Sultan blame game continues.
I wish the CV's really put their head into what works for the show and what does not.I hope they stop this dragfest asap and make bold cutthroat decisions,and change the look of the show.Nowadays,its been practically impossible to sit thru the 20 minutes of the episode.I hope they introduce new characters etc.

More than blaming sultan(which of course is the favourite past time of some) ,I think the buck stops at Mr.Hegde. As a viewer I am surprised to see that a single track was neither developed properly nor brought to a definite conclusion. 
Sultan was changed to a heartless ,cruel man from one who was so caring and sensitive?Why did that happen? Why should some one change so sudden;y? I am sure,many of us were heart broken to see this sudden change in his character and even though we still watch him for his fantastic performance,we do it with a heavy heart. There has to be a reason for everything that you do,hiding that reason in the name of suspense does not augur well some times and it has happened here.
Again think over the entry of Sultan in RK mansion. Whatever was happening,the move was made to show that he is staking a claim to his father's property. Fine. No Issues. why did he leave then? That argument did not convince me,the whole track was brought to an abrupt conclusion so much so that I felt not everything has been said in  that track itself.
Next was the court room drama. Shivdutt was doing a fantastic job. And all of a sudden he vanished leaving the court room drama also half boiled. Agreed that he did his job,did it splendidly in fact ,but,his exit was also done in a very sudden way when the case was still being argued.We do not know why RK's lawyer was changed because the new one did not do any miracles. Even if he got RK out,it was more due to machination of Sultan than the lawyer's ingenuity in fighting it out.
Personally ,I believe, Mr. Hegde is desperate get a track work out for the show and he is experimenting a bit too much. And that leads to utter confusion and all tracks hanging in mid-air. Even the love saga between the lead has been dragged too much so that it has lost all its appeal even to their die hard fans.
I know that the kind of person that he is ,he will not take to criticism very kindly and will not pause and ponder over the points raised by many of us. 
My personal opinion is,a writer must and it is a mus,t read some good books,classics indeed, to know how a story starts,how it develops and how it ends. These are classics for no other reason but , a strong story beautifully told. We should never cease to learn.
I had said it before and will say it again:the show has managed to survive simply because of AR,RS and DD.But,for how long??Tongue

that exactly I am saying Suk, they are not going with single track till end sudden changes n no flow looking life TRP day or some da getting dream so change the track atleast track ki proper ending should happen if any suspense buy atleast there should be some hint that there is some reason of it , if keeping suspense then no use as the day when suspense will out that ppl get irritated n frustrated  n already lest the show, problem is clear they are so much influence by Fans giri they forget to run the show they don't have story line n not any daring to srun the track track buildup main time lagta tha Meera track was getting 2.5 TRP see what rkbala romance too 2 , that time  tam meter was also off no char consistency no story flow is making Show suck , they should stuck with char SS should behave like ss Madhu char butcher like anything. ese to show can't run , ppl are already not feeling connected with couple n lead female actress , so whatever try they will try to make them good it will not work.all char going MAlik no use , Paddy  trishna , show can't run with Kundra family as for them no good feeling, anyway no use re PPl n cvs gone mad they forget what this show promised what they are showing, this was story of strong gild not like Story of cuperstar cover up mess they did with rkbala n Rk char but they forget on impression on viewers can't be undo , isme aur jyada mess ho raha hai that is , can say rayta fale chuk hai use wapus nahi kiya  sakta they have to go ahead with proper with fresh start  jo ho gaya wo ho gaya use good way be leker jana chahiye na ki past main hi lage hai , first they should accept that not couple not char give good show but Story n flow n char consistency make the show good.

Edited by alovi_21 - 17 August 2013 at 4:30am

mocking_birdmai_manmaujigennyMpaljayAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

@blue. Exactly. There's only so long you can go, and also there seemed to be a shift last week in terms of story.  The audience too can sense it and they saw the difference.  And there is a difference in how Sultan was shown last week compared to the week before.  And then there was all the focus on Anokha Pyar.Sleepy

Edited by likarsh - 17 August 2013 at 4:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_birdgennyMAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Suks,uve raised amazing points.Iss show ka kuch nahin hosaktha,jab tak the CV's listen to online thumping.I thought the TRP's decide the story line,but yahaan tho fultu Harakiri game going on.Confused

The introduction of Sultan and then the way madhu developed a bond with Aryan was so pleasing,suddenly cold vibes and distance with Aryan,they hinted at something brewing with the beautiful dargah scene and yet ignored it and claimed that that was not their intention,all their dramas with the revelation of the half brother story,did not follow thru.
Its like they are playing the dart game and waiting to hit the bull's eye with a TRP of 4,0,at one go,is that their requirement of completing a track,the most unpalatable track,making Sultan evil overnight,and his one obsession in life,Madhu.And this is the same genuine guy who refused to kidnap her at her mother's behest.Ouch
I blame the channel,GH ,ST for not sticking to their original story line and not having a plan B ready.Ouch
The way the characters go MIA is really ROFLworthy.

mocking_birdmai_manmaujialovi_21paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

gennyM IF-Rockerz
gennyM
gennyM

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Abby,i want the CV's to maintain SUltans character consistency.The character has gr8 potential and Avinesh rekhi is a casting coup for them,the guy is an all rounder,he can emote,do action sequences,can dance,has a gr8 screen presence,then what is stopping them from giving him the screen space.Confused
Imagine,the foolishness of not showing his scenes for two consequetive episodes and boring us with filler scenes with Rji,Bji and Dips running commentary.Sleepy
And they could have made SRK's 1,2,3,4 so thrilling ,involving Sultan also in the party,but no,again a boring lecture to the leads with a mum madhu.See the result,a slap on the face to the cv's and the writers,inspite of the massive promotion by both the RK's.This is proof enough for the channel and the PH who is working for the show.Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alovi_21paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

Go to top