Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR AT#28 "I'm the TALK OF THE TOWN" (Page 25)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugliji

It's like that dialogue Madhu said that she sees Sultan in her dreams, first thing when she wakes up she thinks of him, in a crowd she sees Sultan, at home she sees him, Sultan is on their minds constantly. Tongue

It is true Nafs. The sheer venom from the MF is very tiring and is taking the fun out of watching this show for me.
I have never seen anything like it before. 

I know I feel the same, the best way is not to read the really far gone in hate people's threads and only read the people you know are safe. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66gennyMpaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

practicecalm Senior Member
practicecalm
practicecalm

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
The dialogue of the day for me was (to berate): Radha "Ittni himmat us ladki ki" when talking to Bittu

WTH, W*F, who the hell does she think she is? And what did she think? That Madhu is a doormat? or a door stopper.

Please creatives, let Madhubala realize what a disgusting mother-in-law she has/had.

Radha grated on my nerves, her whole bhashan to Madhu, her whole talk near Bittu. It shows that she looks down upon Madhu, and she thinks her doodh-sey-dhula-hua suputtar is great and that Madhu bala is there only to serve him, irresptive of her self respect, honor, and happiness.

I wish this track of Sultan asking Madhu to get a divorce is about showing this duplicious nature of the Kundra second family and of Sultan restoring Madhu to her self worthy, self respecting, HONOR, LAAJ and MARYADA.

Creatives, please note these points if they are already not in your storyline, which I think they are already.

Thanks

Edited by practicecalm - 15 August 2013 at 11:15pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

npillaalovi_21newveeSophroniaSiri22mozart66gennyMpaljayJAHHNAVIABBY_JERANAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by practicecalm

The dialogue of the day for me was (to berate): Radha "Ittni himmat us ladki ki" when talking to Bittu

WTH, W*F, who the hell does she think she is? And what did she think? That Madhu is a doormat? or a door stopper.

Please creatives, let Madhubala realize what a disgusting mother-in-law she has/had.

Radha grated on my nerves, her whole bhashan to Madhu, her whole talk near Bittu. It shows that she looks down upon Madhu, and she thinks her doodh-sey-dhula-hua suputtar is great and that Madhu bala is there only to serve him, irresptive of her self respect, honor, and happiness.

I wish this track of Sultan asking Madhu to get a divorce is about showing this duplicious nature of the Kundra second family and of Sultan restoring Madhu to her self worthy, self respecting, HONOR, LAAJ and MARYADA.

Creatives, please note these points if they are already not in your storyline, which I think they are already.

Thanks

You know I want to see just how much the CVs decide to 'give' and 'concede' to a certain group.  I wanna see how much 'himmat' they have to stick to some things.  If they don't even have the guts to stick with some stuff, then we know they are not worth our time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalmmozart66paljayAnu-Reddy

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
very apt title.Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Anu-Reddy

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged

It's like that dialogue Madhu said that she sees Sultan in her dreams, first thing when she wakes up she thinks of him, in a crowd she sees Sultan, at home she sees him, Sultan is on their minds constantly. Tongue

It is true Nafs. The sheer venom from the MF is very tiring and is taking the fun out of watching this show for me.

This is everywhere on IF, I was in SRGMP forum in 2005, so much hate red I have seen there to towards singers, just that. Then I came back after 7 years and I see the same things everywhere.

It is sad.

mozart66Anu-Reddy

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paljay

This is everywhere on IF, I was in SRGMP forum in 2005, so much hate red I have seen there to towards singers, just that. Then I came back after 7 years and I see the same things everywhere.

It is sad.

Kem Cho Pallu Bhen ?
I agree with you it is sad.  It is best to ignore their rants and stay with the good people we have on this thread.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66paljayAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
an apt song for all sultan hater

sajhna yehi pyar hy.LOL

mozart66Anu-Reddy

prabha.abha IF-Dazzler
prabha.abha
prabha.abha

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Fb per yeah news aa rahi he  BAD NEWZ ...NOT CONFIRM>>>Rhemors NEW
1 bad news-madhu will marry sultan n rk will go in deep shock n he will mentaly ill...so new entry to cum take care of him n help to get out frm ths shock...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3703469

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avita36paljayAnu-Reddy

Go to top