Posted: 10 years ago

30th August
practicecalm thumbnail
Iqz: U r the bhest - so sweet of you to do the caps <3 thee 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Since we r used to seeing sultan less epis before too...i wont say i missed him much as they shwed more than enuf sultan last few epis...i guess as days pass by it will sink in that there is no.sultan n i ll start missing him more...

Keeping sultan exit aside...storywise...Todays epi was gud...coz cvs finally mentioned.abt aryan n meera mom...they shwed rk admitted.aryan in boarding school n meera mom to old age home...I was pleasantly surprised that they covered up the meera aryan loose end at least...

Liked the actor.playing the producer...he indeed lukd like.a.producer...luved how.rks.nakhra doesn't affect him n he mocked.rk.in every way poss...but I didn't feel.bad for rk as.whatever th lroducer said was.true...that once.he does.chaar phera.shaadi then throws.biwi.away...then do sharabi ka tamasha to.bring her bk...kabhi jail mein..

Acting ke siwa he does everything...hahahaha

Then the best part when the producer said he knows how to keep professional n family life aside n my biwi doesn't go.to underworld.to.ishq.ladao...lmao...what a dhamaka.sulbala.taunt...rofl...kya bajaya rk ko

Then rk.slaps him which was again a foolish.act n bas producer swore.to destroy him

IN m glad cvs.didn't.drag this track.with multiple.confrontations n ll b shwing rk.getting banned.tomrrw n kuku bhatiys.entry as.shwn in.precap...
I.wud hv luved the track.with sultan in picture...it wud hv been really very interesting...all n all.gud.epi

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Keeping sultan exit aside...storywise...Todays epi was gud...coz cvs finally mentioned.abt aryan n meera mom...they shwed rk admitted.aryan in boarding school n meera mom to old age home...I was pleasantly surprised that they covered up the meera aryan loose end at least...

🤬 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬ ðŸ˜¡
Sophronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I feel the same way you do