SULTAN/AR AT#28 "I'm the TALK OF THE TOWN" - Page 52

Posted: 10 years ago
Why the man has to be so handsome and must have such sexy lips that all decent,intelligent girls fall in love with him?/ and then a mini-Mahabharat starts among them..he is mine..he is mine..

Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Dont worry many of us in the background did "our work"😊

i did tooo πŸ˜†
did anyone watch 2 day, did our jaan die today or did he get arrested or did he turn into Krishna on this Janmasthami day and anthardhan ( ie., vanish into thin air)? Bolo bolo
anyways i need to go and then later on gotta catch up with the epis ive fallen behind ...will make some collages once ive caught up 

bye guys :)
@SJ

Yeaaayyy collage ...!!!!!!

make it soon hero!!!!!
Originally posted by practicecalm

Sahelis, chk this out

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKQYXUlyC_I&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hello Everyone,

Despite the Previous Warning and closure of the AT for 24 hours few issues have yet again cropped up:

Firstly, this AT is about Sultan/AR and should primarily stick to them only. Though other characters in the show can be mentioned in the context of the show only and not otherwise.

Secondly, you are free to voice your opinion in a civil way but pinpointing fan groups in the conversation will not be accepted. Please do note that, this AT is made to appreciate Sultan/AR as a character and not to discuss members of this forum.

Thirdly name calling rules applies to everyone. No members shall be given the liberty to attack fan groups labelling and citing them as jerk, low class and stalkers. This will not be tolerated. 

Since this AT has issues which involved dragging in members of the forum, attacking contrary fan groups which included labelling and ridiculing. This AT is subjected to 48 Hours closure. Please do not open a substitute AT while this is closed as it will be closed immediately and serious consequences may follow. 

Any questions and queries will be addressed by MB Dev Team via PM only. 

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards
MBEIEJ DT
THANK YOU, Misek 😊
SULTAN ❀️Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago
WHOEHOEEE  JANAM JANAM KA SAATH HAI NIBHAANE DO..SAU SAU BAAR MEINE JANAM LIYE😳