SULTAN/AR AT#28 "I'm the TALK OF THE TOWN" - Page 28

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Jugliji

@ Rita... I hope I got your name right.

Both the videos are beautiful. I liked the first one better though.

Dolly, I so love the songs of Water,

u should so chk this out:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaF-jl3JY-w[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

awww 😳
How are you dolly
[/QUOTE

I am fine . Thank you.  Keeping busy and chatting on IF.!!
Hi MerryπŸ€—

@practicecalm,may I know how may I address u😳

Alovi,i wish the cv's develop some guts and revamp the show,😳
Nimmi: Call me Rita :-)

Absolutely they need to revamp the show or close down shop soon...if they wanna concentrate on Anokha pyaar/dohka/farebi/hate...leave our Sultan well alone
Originally posted by practicecalm

Merry: Haven't watched much lately, the same ol daraaama of Sultan asking Madhu to quit RK, Madhu saying na-na hami unhi sey pyaar kar bhaithe, SRK came, and went wuss, RK went to jail, came on bail, danced some, divorced some, burnt papers some, oh, and Madhu claims to love Sultan post-his tragic death at the hands of RK and she shows bravado to cut and slice our SS's cheek, SS in hoodie was a big draw for haters to attack and smash all bashing records on IF

Hi Fia: glad ur back
πŸ˜† this show is full of nonsense...
the script doesn't make any sense...time to shut down this show
Originally posted by Jugliji

I miss talking to everyone, but don't get the time lately. Another wedding end of this month...πŸ˜• I hate shopping. πŸ˜†
@nimi heyy! How are you?
@Rita.  The song  "Piya Ho" is absolutely beautiful. It gave me goose bumps.

Thank you for sharing.
Originally posted by AVISHTI

I won't blame it all to hedge as cvs hv channel pressure n its a Group of cvs who.decide.storyline...not only hedge...fans think it to b hedge only coz only he is available online...e all kknow how channel pressure made cvs change the script in the last min to mk th wedding happen but I m not complaining though as lik always says its a relief that wedding n SR r done

cuming to cvs experimenting...I really feel for them coz its hard to.digest as a writer to see ur shw getting so low trp which used to get 4+   trps even a few months bk...they made experiments but it did not work which isn't their fault...brothers track didn't work coz rkbala was married NOT coz the track was bad...I LUVED eacn n every scn of the brothers track...acting dialogues screenplay all were top class...but audience lost interest aftr wedding n blame went to brothers trqck but I m glad cvs at least ended it with meeras presss conference with rashid n didn't mk it unrealistic by mking sultan cum in front of media

then cvs tried to do damage control by juicing out the luv triangle as rk sultan mb trio scns used to rake in trps in mar april. n it was working...trp rose to 2.3 from 2.0 uring cliff scn.

sultans death n return gripped audience n trps rose to 2.4 n remained stable...

I don't think shivdutts track ended. abruptly. ...he did the damage enuf n superbly...there was no point in further dragging court scns when it was out to viwers. sultan is alive on sat

ts jus unfortunate viwers lost interest a bit too much after the lead couples wedding which doesn't fall so sharply in other shows...cvs n channel didn't see it cuming nor did we...
@Red,I beg to differ. I am surely a fan,but not a blind one. there may be others who are involved in the development of the scenes/tracks/story,but, it is Mr Hegde whose name appears in the credit. So I gather he is the last word on these else his name would not come. Moreover,if you are willing to get your name flashed in the credits,you should also be ready to take the brick bats.Should not you??
To any unattached viewer,who does not have recourse to the discussions that we have here so that he/she can also see different view points and think over them, what does the show hold?? My mother does not watch the show any more because,she feels very sad to see her "that decent boy with pistol" behaving like a maniac.Poor lady always asks me what happened to his son?? I am sure,she thinks his son is his anchor and since that kid is not there who is going to drive some sense into him?? And I do believe there are many like her. And they are the very people who drive the TRP,those silent viewers.
Now forget about the story line. Look at how many characters have vanished from the show:Malik(the most genuine character apart from SS),Padmini(comes as a flash bulb),Trishna, Kuku,Roma,Aryaan,Meera, Kaka.So many important characters are no longer there and if you expect only the lead couple will drive the story forward with a joker and a hyper mother then I am sorry, not many viewers will be up for the show.and the result is clearly showing.
Originally posted by practicecalm

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVb9IjxLtRc[/YOUTUBE]

Would be apt on our would-be lead pair

This is awesome. I am listening to it now.
Originally posted by Newveechafan

Though the srk episode got the highest trp individually,I think the CE promotion messed up the whole track. Everything was working perfect till the previous week with Marathe's bbing of anokha pyar, sultan's return and the fiery sulbala confrontations. They started airing the promos for srk episode from the beginning of the week and left the viewers confused. Sultan had issued an ultimatum of 24 hours on friday and here audience getting a promo of the couple happily dancing with srk n deepika. And another promo showed srk giving 'ashirwad' to the fake couple. And trp audience normally dont have access to spoilers and they didnt have a clue about rks one day bail for srk episode. Naturally  they thought all is well with superstar n beewi and lost interest.

I completely agree that the CE promotions messed up the whole track. It's just a huge πŸ€ͺ  Nothing makes any sense.πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±