Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TRP Breakdown for 5th to 10th episodes.
5th-1.98----RK released from jail,madhu faints in his arms.Sultans phonecall to madhu--a 2 minute scene.

6th-2.04----Futuristic Bike romance,Studio scene,Sultan shaow scene,tic toc...a 2 minute scene.

7th2.23--SRK introduction.

8th--2.36----1,2,3,4 dance,RK madhu romantic # on Titli.
Sultan again ,phone call for 1 minute.Sultan ki madhu.

9th-2,27======Sultan and madhu's 7 minute scene on the terrace ,😃😃😃TRP equal to SRK's episode.Jai ho TRP maata.👏

10th--2,05    😆-Drastic drop I TRP.No Sultan at all.RK's bail cancelled.Breakfast table feeding each other.Madhu gets ready to sign the papers.

So the day Sultan shown with Madhu,2,27 TRP and mind u, SRK had already said his bye bye on 8th with wrap up photo session.👏⭐️
Edited by nlm4 - 10 years ago
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fia21

Hey Nimmi 🤗

I'm much better now 😳

I have no hopes left from this show now. Seems like neither the CVs nor the Channel is sure of what they want and how they want it. But one thing is clear, whatever they do, it will only and always be centered around RK-Bala's so called anokha love which frankly I'm not interested to see. Sultan is providing the much needed freshness to this show but at this point, he is not being utilized properly in the storyline!

exactly FIa, what I felt they haveto sto loving one char n anokha love then only something good can happen as last week TRP n HM week TRP giving them more clear pic that Rkbala story with Spice will also not working , but still asyou told no hope from the show, they will only think how to make RKbala story good so that ppl so they will be central, SS char may be end, I want either proper SS track or out.
alovi_21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nlm4

TRP Breakdown for 5th to 10th episodes.

5th-1.98----RK released from jail,madhu faints in his arms.Sultans phonecall to madhu--a 2 minute scene.

6th-2.04----Futuristic Bike romance,Studio scene,Sultan shaow scene,tic toc...a 2 minute scene.

7th2.23--SRK introduction.

8th--2.36----1,2,3,4 dance,RK madhu romantic # on Titli.
Sultan again ,phone call for 1 minute.Sultan ki madhu.

9th-2,27======Sultan and madhu's 7 minute scene on the terrace ,😃😃😃TRP equal to SRK's episode.Jai ho TRP maata.👏

10th--2,05    😆-Drastic drop I TRP.No Sultan at all.RK's bail cancelled.Breakfast table feeding each other.Madhu gets ready to sign the papers.

So the day Sultan shown with Madhu,2,27 TRP and mind u, SRK had already said his bye bye on 8th with wrap up photo session.👏⭐️

nimmi precape was Madhu going towards SS, we were sure ss-Madhu seen will be there, I will say SRK has save little for that dance day ,so basically only SS in precape n more in screen has TRP
Edited by alovi_21 - 10 years ago
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LMAO the trp break down. Thank u nimmy.
gennyM thumbnail
Exactly Abby,the introduction of Sultan as a gangster,so powerful and his character,so enviable.
Then his refusal to kidnap madhu on her wedding eve,the Holi scene,the Dargah scene.Not followed thru.
The introduction of Meera and the first meeting of mother-son,so memorable,then revelation as MK's son,the Hawan drama,the arrest of Sultan ,his entry into RK mansion with Meera,so powerful,yet their exit on the 4th day so lame,the sudden overnight transformation as a Villain,esp after the teding to a sick Rji as a son,very unbelievable.
My question is WHY?Why is the PH so desperate to make him unacceptable?
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And Nimmy dont forget the precap for 7th. It was madhu dream sequence with m,r and sultan. And they got 2.23. Edited by Newveechafan - 10 years ago
gennyM thumbnail
Alovi,me also demanding for a Full fledged Sultan role now,All or Nothing.

Enough of this Hide and seek games.U can clearly see,he works for the TRPsI want to see him in every episode.

gennyM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newveechafan

And Nimmy dont forget the precap for 7th. It was madhu dream sequence with m,r and sultan. And they got 2.23.

I am seriously doubting the intentions of the channel and PH now.The TRP audience has given their verdict,open ure eyes and see the results,get ure brainstorming ,task team to give the real report and do the needful.What nonsense episodes for the last two days of RJi and BJi,who wants to see them,same repetitive scenes restarted of Dips teasing and taunting madhu.Have u run out of creative juices.😡
alovi_21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nlm4

Alovi,me also demanding for a Full fledged Sultan role now,All or Nothing.

Enough of this Hide and seek games.U can clearly see,he works for the TRPsI want to see him in every episode.

Nimmi 
I still felt Genuine viewers has not accepted madhu-RK as couple, CVs should give proper Sulbala track once  but proper way no see saw jhula type, itne  experiment kiye hai to why no showing once proper hope this way surely not work,they should show SS doing with proper positive reason like MAdhu eye opener as  many genuine viewer still not forget that What RK did to MAdhu but still they are showing always MAdhu is prooving her love n like she gidgidane for marriage n all has butcher her char very badly, so not ready to except her with RK, sultbala filled episode got trp giving indication now ppl want to see them , they never promote SS proper way, he is not showing in precape n See the past record whenever he is in precape TRP is more , even in Marriage track too , jitna anokha love promote kiy aRK ko promote kiya uska 5% bhi ss char sulbala promote koiya hota to pic kuchh aur hoeta ,as fact is that after revenge  PPL wanted madhu move on after so much humiliation n treated as doormat, but cvs went with marriage biggest mistake they did
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello everyone.

I hope you are feeling better Fia?