Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AVISHTI

hi guys I m abby...hving a few probs with my original id...so here I m...all of u plz send me buddy req jaldi jaldi plz...also pm me link of sulbala thread n cc thread

Here CC 

Sulbala 

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Jugliji

Both DD and AR should wrap up MEIEJ and make a show with themselves.

They would burn the screen.😆

And call  the show.. Hum aaye naye avatar mein...

Agree. 😊
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: paljay

What is going on on MF, some are saying my sister said this for Bhai , some are saying my father, my mother etc... 😆

How about own opinion, or it is their opinion in the name of others.😆

HEY that's a wonderful idea..  Lemme go call everyone- my maasi, chaachi, munni, daadi, naani, padosi, buaa, doodhwala, kaamwali, driver, gardner etc etc  and ask them about  MEIEJ..  I will make separate posts on each of their opinions! Its a good idea as it increases forum activity as well...   

FORTUNATELY... only CVs ka opinion dictates the future of all the characters on this show..  Thank you CVs for keeping Sultan despite... 

-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chiknichameli07

HEY that's a wonderful idea..  Lemme go call everyone- my maasi, chaachi, munni, daadi, naani, padosi, buaa, doodhwala, kaamwali, driver, gardner etc etc  and ask them about  MEIEJ..  I will make separate posts on each of their opinions! Its a good idea as it increases forum activity as well...   

FORTUNATELY... only CVs ka opinion dictates the future of all the characters on this show..  Thank you CVs for keeping Sultan despite... 

🤣 

You are just too good Chikni 👍🏼
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AVISHTI

pallu anu jugli all of u r here...wowww...

chikni u shud hv made post abt dipz dialogues today...titled radha madhu ki umar lag jaye sultan ko...by this dialogue rs sir jus confirmed sultans long lasting role in the shw...

I wanted to but I was too busy looking at all the mudslinging going on the forum today- for Deepali!

Will wait for SOLID wala dhamaaka (my man working on it)... AND then make a post on IT!

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

FORTUNATELY... only CVs ka opinion dictates the future of all the characters on this show..  Thank you CVs for keeping Sultan despite... 

Chikni please don't tell your Doodhwala he will just add more water in your doodh and the Kheer will never be the good !!😆

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jugliji

Chikni please don't tell your Doodhwala he will just add more water in your doodh and the Kheer will never be the good !!😆

hahaha Dolly.. good one.. mujhe kheer waise bhi pasand nai.. I like sooji ka Halwa with a lot of kishmish in it..

-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chiknichameli07

hahaha Dolly.. good one.. mujhe kheer waise bhi pasand nai.. I like sooji ka Halwa with a lot of kishmish in it..

Nahin, pls put badaam instead to maintain your witty personality. 😆
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Nahin, pls put badaam instead to maintain your witty personality. 😆

4 badaam I eat separately EVERYDAY

AHHAAANN!
Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago