Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
😆The talk in our town is that dear R.K. has donned the new look  to infiltrate Sultans Aadda and catch him red handed while Sultan is busy chasing MB all the time.😆

One does have to give them marks for a very fertile imagination.😆
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
If Avinesh rekhi is the channel boy of colors as alleged,then I dare Colors to let him go out of their hands ,straight into the lap of Star Plus.😉🤪🤣
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 I am really bored with MF  and most of the topics being discussed are sooo  incoherent and contradictory to what's REALLY being shown on MEIEJ! 🤢🤢

How can I indulge in somebody's OWN imaginative world ki discussion??.. It will be like I am encouraging them to become even more delusional while becoming a part of their fantasy..  😕 

I would like to stick to the RATIONAL discussions pertaining to this show- which I only find in our AT or at Harem! 😳

AND since this is Sultan AT: I missed you today Sultan (AR)...  Hope I'll catch a glimpse tomorrow.. 😉
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jugliji

😆The talk in our town is that dear R.K. has donned the new look  to infiltrate Sultans Aadda and catch him red handed while Sultan is busy chasing MB all the time.😆

One does have to give them marks for a very fertile imagination.😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
lolz at the topics of the main forum...I guess they missed sultan today more then we did...but still posts r abt him...not to forget so many hoodie posts yterday...hahaha...even jus a hoodie look of sultan was enuf to keep the forum alive...kya hoga is shw ka n GPs ka sultan ke bina...todaynwe got the demo with a maha boring epi n maha silent forum...the forum wud hv extra ten threads if they shwed even one glimpse of sultan
gennyM thumbnail
Chikni,talk about flaming up the fantasies😉😆Zara zara touch me touch me touch me,zara zara hold me hold me hold me.☺️
gennyM thumbnail
Abby,todays demo was Maha Bore without Sultan.What happened to the TVP's ,Wanna see SRK's contribution to the show.😉
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
today I LUVED MADHUs determination...for me the Best sfn today was mb LITERALLY trying her best n risking burning her hand to save those divorce papers...DD did the scn with risk...rishoo ka chehra dekhne layaak tha when she was trying to dim th fire...hahaha..I also liked th cold shoulder she gave to rk n radha...GO MB...
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes. Hope he will be there tomorrow. Lets see how he ends up hurting his madhu.
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Siri22

Most of them seem to be discussing on IPK forum.

they love discussing in the spotlight!!! dun they... 🤣😎
uhh flash!!! 🤪 🤡 
buh  unfortunately🥱😔  he's not doing dat show n 
he's pretty much stucked wid colors n their fake couple...!!!

also i am 100% confirmed about this!!!  🤣⭐️
khair chaddow