Users

Frequent Posters

fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Desichiqneez

Fiaaa...!!! πŸ€—

howwa you today baby???

huiieee make sure yo drink lots of water...!!!

also go for a medical check up naaa!!!! 

Just a little better. But my body aches

I talked to the Doctor over the phone. It has been raining so much since 2 days. It's basically impossible to even step out of the house. So couldn't give a visit. But he gave me some medicines and I'm taking them. It'll take a few more days before I start to feel better.
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fia21

I talked to the Doctor over the phone. It has been raining so much since 2 days. It's basically impossible to even step out of the house. So couldn't give a visit. But he gave me some medicines and I'm taking them. It'll take a few more days before I start to feel better.

😲 huuieee yooo  lazy arss...!!!🀣πŸ€ͺ

should GO MEET your doc in PERSON not over the phone ...!!!!
you must go for COMPLETE medical check up including  
a chest X-ray, a laboratory/blood test etc...!!!! πŸ˜‘

fia21 thumbnail

😲 huuieee yooo  lazy arss...!!!🀣πŸ€ͺ

should GO MEET your doc in PERSON not over the phone ...!!!!
you must go for COMPLETE medical check up including  
a chest X-ray, a laboratory/blood test etc...!!!! πŸ˜‘

Haha chill your pants Lee. This happens to me atleast twice almost every year. I know the drill πŸ˜†
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Sweetiepie Fia!! πŸ€—

Heard you not well... awww... so sad... but the weather is such... do take care sweetheart and get well soon...

like you i haven't been watching the show at all... just a glipse or two or the discussions in our AT and that is enough to get the gist of everything! not worth wasting time at all...

but you guys are awesome!! must say, i come back to IF only to read all the witty comments you guys write so well!!!!

you know though i don't support some actions of sultan at all, at the end of it, he still comes out on the top as a winner for me!! he is still better than you-know-who!! at least he isn't chaining madhu to a bed or trying to even kiss her forcefully or resorting to any harmful direct violence... and that still leaves me with some hope that there still could be some better explanation of what he is doing and why!!

let's see! for now, this lovely AT rocks!! and so do all my lovely friends here!!
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mozart66

Hey Sweetiepie Fia!! πŸ€—

Heard you not well... awww... so sad... but the weather is such... do take care sweetheart and get well soon...

like you i haven't been watching the show at all... just a glipse or two or the discussions in our AT and that is enough to get the gist of everything! not worth wasting time at all...

but you guys are awesome!! must say, i come back to IF only to read all the witty comments you guys write so well!!!!

you know though i don't support some actions of sultan at all, at the end of it, he still comes out on the top as a winner for me!! he is still better than you-know-who!! at least he isn't chaining madhu to a bed or trying to even kiss her forcefully or resorting to any harmful direct violence... and that still leaves me with some hope that there still could be some better explanation of what he is doing and why!!

let's see! for now, this lovely AT rocks!! and so do all my lovely friends here!!

Hey Manju πŸ€—

I hate the changes in weather. I fall sick every time

Yes no point wasting your time in watching the entire episode. The discussions give a clear picture easily.

I am not liking what Sultan is doing to Madhu. But I am sure as hell liking the fact that he has turned RK's world upside down. That man deserves to go through all the emotional pain he has put others too. Let him get a taste of his own medicine for once. Maybe he turns into a human being finally.

Sultan is the only saving grace of this show. Without him, exactly what would they show?

I love this place too. You guys rock πŸ˜ƒ
fia21 thumbnail
Gtg. Catch you all later πŸ€—
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Haha chill your pants Lee. This happens to me atleast twice almost every year. I know the drill πŸ˜†

ahhh..the doctor..reminds me of "some one"..haiii..
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

@Chikki@Dolly@Liks@Annu@Fia@MERRY@Nims@Gaurisha@Mozart@Sona@Nims@Suks@Jules@Sho@Reena@

EVERYONE!!!! 

n for Stalkers...!!!!  πŸ€ͺ🀑

thank u nd same to u. and for stalkers.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Fia... sad u r nt feeling well. hope u get well soon.

@red. Dear doc's service is available at ur doorstep. see the doctor is here... hope after getting treatment from him u will be fine...

Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: reena544

Fia... sad u r nt feeling well. hope u get well soon.

@red. Dear doc's service is available at ur doorstep. see the doctor is here... hope after getting treatment from him u will be fine...

am sooo need a DOCTOR ryt now...!!!! πŸ€ͺ🀑
Pleeez do ma check up!!! 🀣☺️