SULTAN/AR AT#28 "I'm the TALK OF THE TOWN" - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by mocking_bird

At home. Burning div papers and twitching left nostril..You have to have a lot of energy to play a fast paced game like cricket. Running between the wickets require high level of fitness and you need to be quick on your feet.

@red... 🤣🤣🤣🤣..

TO ALL SULTANIANS...

FOR 28#AT
Congratulations on the new AT

What's new?
Originally posted by fia21

Congratulations on the new AT

What's new?

Hey Fia, how ru feeling?

Nothing new, just went around MF and saw ppl asking questions on why they cant call a villain names 😆 . Now how do we know who is the villain? Did someone announce who is the villain in this show? Because as per me the man not be named is the VILLAIN right from the start of this show. Just because he has some daadi and is dumped in a jail doesnt make him a saint does it now? 😆
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Hey Fia, how ru feeling?

Nothing new, just went around MF and saw ppl asking questions on why they cant call a villain names 😆 . Now how do we know who is the villain? Did someone announce who is the villain in this show? Because as per me the man not be named is the VILLAIN right from the start of this show. Just because he has some daadi and is dumped in a jail doesnt make him a saint does it now? 😆

Hey Anu

It's kinda still the same. But no worries. I've been through worse 😆

Ohhh. Same old same old. Even if I come back after a year to this forum, this place will still be exploding with the same ghissi pitti crying and cribbing!

Any news on Sultan/Avinesh?
☺️challoww peepz!!!!

let's make our SS ma AviR thread as memorable as possible!!!!
🤣🤡

gimme some  Blockbuster n Badtameez dil suggestions for da TITLE...!!!! 🤓🤪

Hey Anu

It's kinda still the same. But no worries. I've been through worse 😆

Ohhh. Same old same old. Even if I come back after a year to this forum, this place will still be exploding with the same ghissi pitti crying and cribbing!

Any news on Sultan/Avinesh?

Ppl at CC are talking about some article about him. I was wondering the same. I havent watched the show for a while now, so no news about Sultan😆
Originally posted by Desichiqneez

☺️challoww peepz!!!!

let's make our SS ma AviR thread as memorable as possible!!!!
🤣🤡

gimme some  Blockbuster n Badtameez dil suggestions for da TITLE...!!!! 🤓🤪

Hey Lee 😳

My brain ain't working as I'm sick 😆

But for the time being😆 I have just one suggestion. How about "The Illusionist" ??

It seems apt since he's making people believe things that actually don't exist. And vice versa!
@Chikki@Dolly@Liks@Annu@Fia@MERRY@Nims@Gaurisha@Mozart@Sona@Nims@Suks@Jules@Sho@Reena@
EVERYONE!!!! 

n for Stalkers...!!!!  🤪🤡

Hey Lee 😳

My brain ain't working as I'm sick 😆

But for the time being😆 I have just one suggestion. How about "The Illusionist" ??

It seems apt since he's making people believe things that actually don't exist. And vice versa!

Fiaaa...!!! 🤗

howwa you today baby???

huiieee make sure yo drink lots of water...!!!

also go for a medical check up naaa!!!!