Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalal Already Falling for Jodha? (Page 6)

princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ab98623

i loved ur post!!i agree completely!!its gonna b so much fun watchin jalal woo jodha!! Day DreamingDancing

Thank you so much! And I agree! I am already having so much fun watching their story unfold. They are the perfect couple to watch. I love how they are fighting. They don't even hurt each other. But that's good. All is fun until someone gets hurt. LOL

Riya

princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanhaviSRK

u write really well!!!ClapClapClap

Aww, thank you so much! EmbarrassedBig smile

Riya
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanhaviSRK

@ princessonline

continue ur postsStar

Thank you so much! And I definitely continuing to write more posts. I wrote one yesterday as well and I have just gotten done writing one for today! Thank you so much it really means a lot!

RiyaBig smile
cherryb Senior Member
cherryb
cherryb

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
You wrote a great post. Thank you.

I think Ruquia (sorry bout the spelling) summed it up when she told Jalal that Mahan Aham (sorry bout spelling again) believes that Jodha will steal something from him which he never thought he had, his heart.  Even she sees what's going on! No man gets so worked up over a woman unless his feelings are involved. Poor guy doesn't realize it yet LOL
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Awesome post Riya and very well written, I agree with u completedly and yes u r right and I also noticed tht whenever Jo is near, he always keeps looking at her only even when she was serving those spoilt food, he was looking at her

Jalaal u r in love n admit it soon nah...

thanks Riya for ur awesome blossom lovely post

Thank you so much!

I love how he glances at her when she is around. He doesn't look at anyone but her which makes it all the more special. The only time he stared at someone else other than Jodha was when he first came to Agra in the beginning of the show and saw Ruqiaya! But other than that it is always Jodha.

Thanks for commenting.

RIya

princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Originally posted by princessonline

Originally posted by QtnNotti

Jalal will understand everything very soon. I think the separation track in future will put a lot of his feelings into right places and he will surely discover his heart not only exists but beats too, longing for Jodha. I am sure in future scenes, he will be seen holding his heart while remembering Jodha. It's to be seen how Jodha reads his sense of fair judgement and realizes that her patidev is the one for her, forever!

Jodha Akbar, the movie is one of my favorites. I hope Ekta copies the scene where he comes to get her and the engage in a duel as well as where he was to recognize her from her hands. I would love to watch that all over again. I can't believe I am saying this but I can't wait for the separation track to begin so Jalal can realize his feelings. It would be highly and very much appreciated if he realizes those feelings without separation but either way is fine with me.

what separation track?? r u guys sure of it or just guessing?

and when did they showed the payal scene? Maybe I missed watching it...oh no!

We don't know for sure but we were just assuming because in the movie Jodha goes back to her house for a few days because Jalal gets mad at her because of Maham Anga stupid plot. We thought the same thing might happen in the show.

The showed the Payal scene on June 26, I believe. It is the first time Jalal saw Jodha.
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizooos

i totally agree with you...even if jalal refuses his interest 2wards jodha he is completely mad in love with her just give him some time to realise it

The way things are going right now I am sure it is not going to take him a lot of time to realize he feels something special for herLOLWink

Thanks for commenting.

RiyaBig smile
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

Such a well written post...ClapClapClap It sums up Akdha equation pretty well..Embarrassed

Aww, thank you so much! Glad you liked it! EmbarrassedBig smile

Riya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index