Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalal Already Falling for Jodha? (Page 5)

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Such a well written post...ClapClapClap It sums up Akdha equation pretty well..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonlinecocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Its beautifully expressed in ur words ! awesome post !Embarrassed

I just loved reading each lines regarding beautiful bliss which is blooming around Akdha !Embarrassed
princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinuchinu

yup i can see n noticed too he is already in love with her but will not show as he is an emperor with ego lets see how ekta shows him changing more n more  Embarrassed  for jodha

He's still in denial. But you know what denial is always the first step. I am sure he will realize pretty soon that what he feels for Jodha is love and that he has lost his heart and the last thing he wants to do is hurt Jodha. LOL

Thanks for commenting.

Riya Smile
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_211

To an extent, yes...Jodha is not only a reminder to Jalal of his victory...but is much more than that!

The reason probably being, all the other begums have always been so easily approachable for Jalal. All he needed was to ask and they would do whtever he demands!

But with Jodha, its entirely opposite'She has the courage to go against every action of Jalal, which no one has. This challenge which Jodha keeps throwing on Jalals face is what is actually pulling Jalal towards her.

Jalals feelings can't be termed as love at this early stage'.but there is an interesting build-up happening..and its all upto the makers to keep it interesting..!

I agree! The reason why Jalal is so much into Jodha is because she is such a challenge. In other words, they are so much alike, yet, so different. They are meant to be is all I can say. Jalal will teach Jodha what he knows and is good at and Jodha will teach Jalal what she knows and is good at which is going to be the amazing part of their relationship.

Her courage and confidence and of course her beauty and brain is probably what is driving Jalal insane. She is all in one and he may not be used to that! LOL

Thanks for commenting.

Riya Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tara_211

princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chunkysony

may be 
but i am enjoying show Smile
awesome postSmile
I have come to believe after watching some of the episodes that Jalal may have started to harbor some feelings for Jodha already. 

I am completely in love with their relationship at the moment because it really showcases why Jodha becomes so important to Jalal later in his life. I feel like Jalal is already so much about Jodha. After watching today's episode I can honestly say that Jalal has started to feel somewhat for Jodha, though his ego and pride get in the way of him accepting the fact that though he claims to hate Jodha he would never really hurt her in such a way that she is completely broken. 

He will insult her and taunt her but he will never let anyone but him hurt Jodha which he himself has accepted many times in the show. That's how it always is with people. We can hurt our loved ones but we will never let anyone else hurt them. 

I refuse to believe that Jalal would put up with the antics of anyone else the way he does with Jodha. Jalal has yes made life hard for Jodha but Jodha, nevertheless, does not make things easier for Jalal either. Had someone else done the things Jodha has done all hell would have broken loose. 

Everytime Jodha asks Jalal for something there has never been a time he has said "no" and refused to grant her wishes. He knows for a fact that he will not be able to upset her by not giving her what she wants, but at the same time will find some way to embarrass her by setting forth a condition so that it seems as if the only reason why he is agreeing to do something for her is to humilate her in return. Most of his conditions or antics are usually to get near Jodha whether that be by making her feed him or bathe him. 

For some reason I cannot get myself to believe that he actually hates Jodha and the only reason why he married her is to remind himself of his victory. Had Jodha been a prize he would not spend so much time on her. He has so many other wives, yet, all day long the only thing he can think of us how to upset/annoy Jodha. It seems to me as if he is looking for Jodha's attention. Jalal is much more emotionally attached to Jodha then Jodha is to Jalal. Jodha's hatred for Jalal is quite evident whereas Jalal's hatred for Jodha is quite blurred and unapparent. Whenever Jodha is nearby he is always stealing quick glances to see her reaction. Whether that be when she was eating food in today's episode or when he was talking to Jodha's father or when Jodha came to Amer for the first time and was conversing with his mother and looking at the singing women or when Jodha was sitting in their wedding reception being completely inattentive towards him and watching the performance. He is always looking to see what Jodha's reactions are and smiles when he sees her enjoying herself. 

Jalal agreed to tell Jodha's parents they are very happy but he took the extra mile. He gave so much respect to her parents. Especially her mother by walking her to Jodha's room. He could have just as easily let someone else take her but because it had something to do with Jodha he had to go. 

Furthermore, I know for a fact that though Jalal left after taking to Jodha saying he is going to tell her parents what their relationship is really like he will never do it because he knows for a fact that Jodha would never lie and has bought her explanation but is just a but pissed and perhaps jealous that she could care less about him and his condition but cares so deeply for her family and their feelings. He didn't disagree with anything Jodha said when she explained herself instead he said "so you care more about the feelings of your parents than my condition after eating your food." 

Plus, I feel that Jodha is the only one who can stand up to Jalal and not get in trouble. She is the only one who can give him tit for tat and that is why he always goes back to Jodha to pick another fight.

Thank you! EmbarrassedBig smile

Riya
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by molutaarey

yeahh agree n m happy

Thank you! I am extremely happy as well after watching today's episode! Big smile
princessonline
princessonline

Originally posted by Ayesha_Kreya

ya definitely

Thank you! Big smile
princessonline
princessonline

Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

Nyc post. Ya definitely

Thank You! Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index