Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalal Already Falling for Jodha? (Page 4)

princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

im glad i did not miss this post... Embarrassed a well written one and i loved all the feedsbacks n comments here Thumbs Up...

Would love to see more post from you coming... this forum is blessed with some good writers n commentors Embarrassed

Thank you so much for your encouraging words. Smile

They actually make me want to write more posts! Thank you so much for commenting and for being so sweet!

-Riya Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSafriyya6

princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelina285

absolutely true...word to word what you said
you can see that in his behaviour every time...he said no to tell her parents abt their relationship and asks her to leave and the very next sec when she goes he is like...are I thought you wld agrue...and says himself only toh bata bhi do kya bolna hai...his expressions were...wht do I say
already falling for her...no doubt

No doubt has fallen for her. Even today he was listening to her vent about him without saying a word till she realized she was venting to the wrong person. I like how he got down on his knees and was faintly smiling when he was giving her what she asked for but as soon as she said "he couldn't take even a bit of Amer's pepper and he wants Amer's daughter" he was serious. Nevertheless, his actions and patience with her is super cute. He is a lot different with her than he is with others. He will torture her just to scare her but doesn't really hurt her by doing what she fears the most. For example, he will go near her and make her believe he is going to force her to sleep with him but never do it. He will tell her he is going to tell her parents everything about them but will only do that to make her feel afraid but will never actually hurt her by telling.

Thanks for commenting.

Riya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina285riyya6

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
u write really well!!!ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonline

princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QtnNotti

Such an amazing piece and so well written! Clap

You have given me a chance to calm my confusion. Jalal is on his way to feel more than 'attraction' for Jodha and he will get there very soon. Jodha, on the other hand, is very clear that Jalal has married her because he hates her with a passion, so much so, that he agreed to join two religions and cultures, just to get back at her and reward her with Jalaal as a whole, not only his sar, for the rest of her life.

Thank you so much for your kind words and your post. I am really glad I was able to help you calm your confusion. To be honest, writing these posts help me feel more optimistic about Jalal and his feelings. Hopeless romantic. I love how you say Jalal has not only given her his head but himself for his entire life as a reward, considering that is what Jodha wanted in the first place, though this was not the way she thought she would have his head or him for that matter. Embarrassed 

The payal scene that you pointed out, is very prominent. When he accidentally drops the payal in the fire, it signified the hardships he was going to put her through, in future. That scene was like foresight from the CVs. He then delicately retrieves it and cools it in the mud, signifying how careful and delicate he will be with her, later. That payal was Jodha for him.

I agree with you beyond words. The payal scene is very significant. It also helps to show how Jalal had developed some sort of feelings for Jodha at first sight (I, however, completely do not believe in love at first sight, but this is one of those times I am willing to make an exception for, mostly for my own piece of mind). Why else would you potentially take the risk of burning your hand to take out someone's anklet from a fire? You obviously have to have some sort of feelings there to do something like that.

Coming to the mirchi scene, ah! uff uff mirchein! Jalal couldn't believe his Begum's guts. Khansamas around the world, beg to get their delicacies to the Emperor's palate, and here this new Begum, burned his insides. How dare she? He was furious! Jodha was convinced she had cooked the best she could and thought this is another way of him to humiliate her. I liked how well she put forth her argument, saying why would she risk angering him whilst her family is here? Didn't she do what he asked in Hamaam, despite her wish?... She holds her stand and he becomes all the more furious. He could see she is sidelining him, completely ignoring his plight and ONLY caring about her innocence and her family's feelings. What about him? Isn't he her patidev? Jalal very much cares aboout her uncaring attitude towards him. He has never come across such a beautiful girl who doesn't desire him, in fact, hates him. He was smitten with her before knowing her opinion about him. So, that part is still there. On top of that, she is hurting his ego. All he is saying is HOW DARE YOU? He desperately wants to get her to like him somehow, because how can she not? ...

Oh how he did not care about the food when Jodha mentioned she could care less about his burning mouth because she only cared for her family. Well not exactly in those words but something along those lines.

Again you have made a very valid point. That is something Jalal, himself cannot refuse to accept. He was smitten by her beauty and her even before he knew her opinion of him. I feel the only reason why he is so angry with her is because she felt so strongly for him and refuses to accept him. However, had she not had such feelings for Jalal he would not have known her value and considered her an object he would discard after use because she would be like the others.

Jalal will understand everything very soon. I think the separation track in future will put a lot of his feelings into right places and he will surely discover his heart not only exists but beats too, longing for Jodha. I am sure in future scenes, he will be seen holding his heart while remembering Jodha. It's to be seen how Jodha reads his sense of fair judgement and realizes that her patidev is the one for her, forever!

Jodha Akbar, the movie is one of my favorites. I hope Ekta copies the scene where he comes to get her and the engage in a duel as well as where he was to recognize her from her hands. I would love to watch that all over again. I can't believe I am saying this but I can't wait for the separation track to begin so Jalal can realize his feelings. It would be highly and very much appreciated if he realizes those feelings without separation but either way is fine with me.

Thank you so much for commenting and for your sweet words!

-Riya Big smile

QtnNotti

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
@ princessonline

continue ur postsStar

princessonline

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Awesome post Riya and very well written, I agree with u completedly and yes u r right and I also noticed tht whenever Jo is near, he always keeps looking at her only even when she was serving those spoilt food, he was looking at her

Jalaal u r in love n admit it soon nah...

thanks Riya for ur awesome blossom lovely post

princessonline

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessonline

Originally posted by QtnNotti

Jalal will understand everything very soon. I think the separation track in future will put a lot of his feelings into right places and he will surely discover his heart not only exists but beats too, longing for Jodha. I am sure in future scenes, he will be seen holding his heart while remembering Jodha. It's to be seen how Jodha reads his sense of fair judgement and realizes that her patidev is the one for her, forever!

Jodha Akbar, the movie is one of my favorites. I hope Ekta copies the scene where he comes to get her and the engage in a duel as well as where he was to recognize her from her hands. I would love to watch that all over again. I can't believe I am saying this but I can't wait for the separation track to begin so Jalal can realize his feelings. It would be highly and very much appreciated if he realizes those feelings without separation but either way is fine with me.

what separation track?? r u guys sure of it or just guessing?

and when did they showed the payal scene? Maybe I missed watching it...oh no!

princessonline

littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
i totally agree with you...even if jalal refuses his interest 2wards jodha he is completely mad in love with her just give him some time to realise it

princessonline

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index