Jodha Akbar

Jalal Already Falling for Jodha? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

QtnNotti

Goldie

QtnNotti

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Such an amazing piece and so well written! Clap

You have given me a chance to calm my confusion. Jalal is on his way to feel more than 'attraction' for Jodha and he will get there very soon. Jodha, on the other hand, is very clear that Jalal has married her because he hates her with a passion, so much so, that he agreed to join two religions and cultures, just to get back at her and reward her with Jalaal as a whole, not only his sar, for the rest of her life. 

The payal scene that you pointed out, is very prominent. When he accidentally drops the payal in the fire, it signified the hardships he was going to put her through, in future. That scene was like foresight from the CVs. He then delicately retrieves it and cools it in the mud, signifying how careful and delicate he will be with her, later. That payal was Jodha for him. 

Coming to the mirchi scene, ah! uff uff mirchein! Jalal couldn't believe his Begum's guts. Khansamas around the world, beg to get their delicacies to the Emperor's palate, and here this new Begum, burned his insides. How dare she? He was furious! Jodha was convinced she had cooked the best she could and thought this is another way of him to humiliate her. I liked how well she put forth her argument, saying why would she risk angering him whilst her family is here? Didn't she do what he asked in Hamaam, despite her wish?... She holds her stand and he becomes all the more furious. He could see she is sidelining him, completely ignoring his plight and ONLY caring about her innocence and her family's feelings. What about him? Isn't he her patidev? Jalal very much cares aboout her uncaring attitude towards him. He has never come across such a beautiful girl who doesn't desire him, in fact, hates him. He was smitten with her before knowing her opinion about him. So, that part is still there. On top of that, she is hurting his ego. All he is saying is HOW DARE YOU? He desperately wants to get her to like him somehow, because how can she not? ... 

Jalal will understand everything very soon. I think the separation track in future will put a lot of his feelings into right places and he will surely discover his heart not only exists but beats too, longing for Jodha. I am sure in future scenes, he will be seen holding his heart while remembering Jodha. It's to be seen how Jodha reads his sense of fair judgement and realizes that her patidev is the one for her, forever! 

Edited by QtnNotti - 15 August 2013 at 6:56am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoilibran90princessonlineSuper Kool...SoniSona....chocobrowniesameilia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jalal Already Falling for Jodha? (Page 3)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tara_211

IF-Dazzler

tara_211

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
To an extent, yes...Jodha is not only a reminder to Jalal of his victory...but is much more than that!

The reason probably being, all the other begums have always been so easily approachable for Jalal. All he needed was to ask and they would do whtever he demands!

But with Jodha, its entirely opposite…She has the courage to go against every action of Jalal, which no one has. This challenge which Jodha keeps throwing on Jalals face is what is actually pulling Jalal towards her.

Jalals feelings can't be termed as love at this early stage….but there is an interesting build-up happening..and its all upto the makers to keep it interesting..!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

QtnNottilibran90princessonline...SoniSona....ameilia

chunkysony

Goldie

chunkysony

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
may be 
but i am enjoying show Smile
awesome postSmile
I have come to believe after watching some of the episodes that Jalal may have started to harbor some feelings for Jodha already. 

I am completely in love with their relationship at the moment because it really showcases why Jodha becomes so important to Jalal later in his life. I feel like Jalal is already so much about Jodha. After watching today's episode I can honestly say that Jalal has started to feel somewhat for Jodha, though his ego and pride get in the way of him accepting the fact that though he claims to hate Jodha he would never really hurt her in such a way that she is completely broken. 

He will insult her and taunt her but he will never let anyone but him hurt Jodha which he himself has accepted many times in the show. That's how it always is with people. We can hurt our loved ones but we will never let anyone else hurt them. 

I refuse to believe that Jalal would put up with the antics of anyone else the way he does with Jodha. Jalal has yes made life hard for Jodha but Jodha, nevertheless, does not make things easier for Jalal either. Had someone else done the things Jodha has done all hell would have broken loose. 

Everytime Jodha asks Jalal for something there has never been a time he has said "no" and refused to grant her wishes. He knows for a fact that he will not be able to upset her by not giving her what she wants, but at the same time will find some way to embarrass her by setting forth a condition so that it seems as if the only reason why he is agreeing to do something for her is to humilate her in return. Most of his conditions or antics are usually to get near Jodha whether that be by making her feed him or bathe him. 

For some reason I cannot get myself to believe that he actually hates Jodha and the only reason why he married her is to remind himself of his victory. Had Jodha been a prize he would not spend so much time on her. He has so many other wives, yet, all day long the only thing he can think of us how to upset/annoy Jodha. It seems to me as if he is looking for Jodha's attention. Jalal is much more emotionally attached to Jodha then Jodha is to Jalal. Jodha's hatred for Jalal is quite evident whereas Jalal's hatred for Jodha is quite blurred and unapparent. Whenever Jodha is nearby he is always stealing quick glances to see her reaction. Whether that be when she was eating food in today's episode or when he was talking to Jodha's father or when Jodha came to Amer for the first time and was conversing with his mother and looking at the singing women or when Jodha was sitting in their wedding reception being completely inattentive towards him and watching the performance. He is always looking to see what Jodha's reactions are and smiles when he sees her enjoying herself. 

Jalal agreed to tell Jodha's parents they are very happy but he took the extra mile. He gave so much respect to her parents. Especially her mother by walking her to Jodha's room. He could have just as easily let someone else take her but because it had something to do with Jodha he had to go. 

Furthermore, I know for a fact that though Jalal left after taking to Jodha saying he is going to tell her parents what their relationship is really like he will never do it because he knows for a fact that Jodha would never lie and has bought her explanation but is just a but pissed and perhaps jealous that she could care less about him and his condition but cares so deeply for her family and their feelings. He didn't disagree with anything Jodha said when she explained herself instead he said "so you care more about the feelings of your parents than my condition after eating your food." 

Plus, I feel that Jodha is the only one who can stand up to Jalal and not get in trouble. She is the only one who can give him tit for tat and that is why he always goes back to Jodha to pick another fight.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90princessonline...SoniSona....

Ayesha_Kreya

Goldie

Ayesha_Kreya

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
ya definitely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonline

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveagni

Very well written Riya!!!
After reading ur post I too have started thinking like that...especially this line where u have written that jalal's condition are always to get close to jodha...its really worth thinking...must say u r a keen observer...keep it up!!!

Thank you so much! I just had to post this because I wanted to know if there were others who felt the same way. But he really does always wants her around him.

...SoniSona....

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by titli4love

Awesome post. I myself is a lover of dark obsessive love story n so started watching this show. Jodha is Jala's obsession n obviously he has started having soft corner for her but yeah it's not love yet.. It's just an attraction which is clear from Jala's side but I wanna know Jodha's reaction.. Is she having the same feeling for him?

I don't think she feels the same for him just yet because all she knows is that Jalal hates her and the only reason why he married her was to cut her wings and remind him of his victory as well as to torture her. However, I do think she is beginning to see that Jalal is not half as bad as she made him out to be. He is kind and giving though he has a cruel side to him. Jalal has always given into her wishes so she knows for a fact now that Jalal will not refuse anything she asks him.

Thanks for commenting.

Riya Smile

MUNIASTUART

IF-Rockerz

MUNIASTUART

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Nyc post. Ya definitely

princessonline

ab98623

Groupbie

ab98623

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
i loved ur post!!i agree completely!!its gonna b so much fun watchin jalal woo jodha!! Day DreamingDancing

princessonline

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.