Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalal Already Falling for Jodha? (Page 2)

SHARBI_NISHKA Senior Member
SHARBI_NISHKA
SHARBI_NISHKA

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Dude. Awesome post. Now. When a guy, who claims he hates you, tries to touch you or get your to touch him at every freaking opportunity, when the usually logical guy seethes like a volcano around you, practically moves mountains to get married to you, looses his head over your refusal to kiss him back or obey him like a fool- tab samajho usse pyaar ho gaya pyaare. LOL Jalal is unique. Complex. His feelings for Jodha are also unique. Complex. And he does not even understand what he feels. He is so adorably lost. Did you see how the mirchi track went flying out of the window when Jodha merely mentions how she only cares about the reaction of her parents? He does not give a damn about the mirchi, he is irritated why the hell Jodha should care more about her parents. He wants her attention, her body, her everything to himself. This is a guy in love. Albeit, a very confused, possessive and morally questionable guy. But adorable nonetheless. LOL 

agree with u word for word

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonlineSonaLuvZaSafriyya6

princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Dude. Awesome post. Now. When a guy, who claims he hates you, tries to touch you or get your to touch him at every freaking opportunity, when the usually logical guy seethes like a volcano around you, practically moves mountains to get married to you, looses his head over your refusal to kiss him back or obey him like a fool- tab samajho usse pyaar ho gaya pyaare. LOL Jalal is unique. Complex. His feelings for Jodha are also unique. Complex. And he does not even understand what he feels. He is so adorably lost. Did you see how the mirchi track went flying out of the window when Jodha merely mentions how she only cares about the reaction of her parents? He does not give a damn about the mirchi, he is irritated why the hell Jodha should care more about her parents. He wants her attention, her body, her everything to himself. This is a guy in love. Albeit, a very confused, possessive and morally questionable guy. But adorable nonetheless. LOL 

Thank you! I agree with what you have said word for word. I especially love the example of the volcano. Very true when a guy likes you and is trying to flirt that is exactly what he does. He could have slept with her very easily by now, but he didn't because he feels something more for her which he doesn't feel for his other wives. He looks for beauty in all his others wives because he wants to sleep with them, but that is it. As Ruquiya said a while back she controls Jalal's mind not heart because Jalal does not possess one, which is as we all now know, is not true. His heart is controlled by Jodha as far as I can see. When he makes choices that have something to do with Jodha he does not use his brain. For example, he broke many rules for Jodha thus far. Every time he sets forth a condition he sets a condition for her that he can enjoy whereas Jodha sets a condition that will benefit her family or something that in the long run will be very essential to her.

As you said, the whole spice track did fly out the window when he realized she did not care for him as much as she did for her family. I feel he just wants to see care and love in Jodha's eyes for him. When he made Jodha feed him he did this whole charade of not being able to pick up the piece of chicken so he could get fed by Jodha. If he wanted to torture her or embarrass her in front of everyone he could have asked her forcefully to feed her and she would have to obey. Afterward, he let her know his hand was in perfect condition and all he was trying to do was get her to feed him. He's just looking for affection. Besides the wound he gave her, when he "tortures" her it's mostly harmless. He just has her do things that are intimate.

Maham Anga has told him "love is useless" and "relationships make you weak" and she being the person who has the most influence will make him believe the things that come out of her mouth that much more. I feel he, himself, believes that he does not have the capability to possess a heart, which is why he is so unsure of his feelings. That along with his ego and pride.

Thanks for commenting.

Riya Smile

Edited by princessonline - 14 August 2013 at 2:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90mishtidoiSonaLuvZaSafcocoatreeSuper Koolriyya6

princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libran90

I am in complete agreement with you,and loved your postSmile...Jodha plain and simple dislikes Jalal,some reasons are personal,and some by default,cause she is a Rajput brought up hearing stories about the 'Mughals' supposed cruelty..

But Jalal does not hate her,i am pretty much sure about it.He actually is intrigued by her and also attracted to her,but she refuses his advances,or does not show any interest in him,or does not desire him,that's when his fuse blows up,his ego gets hurt,and he comes up with different tricks to make Jodha do things for him,and she cannot even refuse him in the case...

Today Jalal was more pissed with the fact that Jodha is not concerned that the spiced up food burnt his throat,but she is more concerned for her parents and her family's honour...

And i also feel that he will be really happy if Jodha wins the chess match,but the Emperor's ego will not allow Jalal to acknowledge the fact...

Thank you! Exactly! Jalal has women chasing after him, looking for his affection and then he has Jodha who doesn't even want to see the sight of him and despises him so much. He's not used to having someone not running after him looking for affection which bugs him all the more and hurts his ego. He does not want to sleep with Jodha for his own sake because he knows that if he does he will get attached to her and not have her feel the same in return. He knows if he forcefully sleeps with her using the husband card she will despise him all the more which, truth be told he will not be able to take.

You have stole thoughts right out of my mind. Ever since I saw the promo that is the only thing that has been circulating in my mind, but I thought it would be too minor of a thing to make a post about. I know deep down inside and in his head he will be rooting for Jodha, but he will never let that be known to anyone. When Jodha wins he will be all the more happier. When she tells him she did it for the honor of Rajputs he will again be jealous. I love seeing the jealous side of him. Can't wait to see him full out in love with Jodha. If he "supposedly" hates her and this is how much she has been able to change him, I can't wait to see how much he changes when he actually in love with her.

Thanks for replying.

Riya! Smile

libran90SonaLuvZaSafriyya6

princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehvy12

First of all I loved reading your post. It explained their feelings, especially his, very nicely.

I finally got a chance to see their earlier interactions (thanks to Chandni :-)) and in my opinion he doesn't hate her. He is attracted to her, you can see it in his facial expressions when he sees her for the first few times. It's something he can't understand but all he cares about is gaining her, and his mind starts making plans to make that happen. I'm not sure what to call this feeling but IMO it's not a negative feeling. I haven't seen the part where Jodha pulls the sword on Akbar, but I am assuming that angers him (in a good way). Jodha intrigues him. No one is able to talk back to him or stand up to him, especially a female. Jodha is a challenge; someone who gives him a run for his money, and he likes that.

Unfortunately for Jodha this feeling is not mutual. I feel she hates his actions more than him. She doesn't know him rather his actions, indirect or direct. I'm hoping she will be able to get over her hatred of him and start to see him as a person separate from that of his Shehenshah avatar.

Has Jalal fallen for her? I think he is getting there. He is already infatuated with her. As you said he is always trying to find ways to get her attention or get close to her. He knows she knows what he is doing and that pleases him all the more.

Thank you! The attraction he has for Jodha can clearly be seen. I cannot say that Jodha downright hates him and feels there is no hope for him as a person. She, I feel also understands that Jalal is not as bad as she has made him out to be. He accepts her conditions each time around and I feel that gives her hope that he indeed does have a heart and can be changed for the better. I think what happens is Jodha thinks he is not as bad as she thinks he is because he does something nice for her but then later does something she does not approve of which then brings her back to square one.

I agree with your last line! He knows Jodha knows exactly what he is doing which gives him even more pleasure. Indirectly, letting her know he feels something for her which he just can't seem to put a finger on. Jodha needs to judge his actions not his words. A man in love can only eat such food to fulfill your wish not a man who is merely doing something for his own profit or to gain something, which I felt Jalal did not have in this particular case. What could he have gained by eating such spicy food without saying a word? He was asked to comment on Jodha's food, I believe indirectly, and he could have just as easily said "your food is way too spicy and I cannot eat it any further" but he did not.

Jodha gives Jalal a run for his money. She puts up a good fight which is what attracted Jalal in the first place. He wants to eliminate Jodha's hatred for him more than anything else I feel because that is the thing that bothers him the most. He can't stand the fact that Jodha doesn't want him as much as he wants her.

Thanks for commenting.

Riya Smile

libran90SonaLuvZaSafriyya6

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Awesome post. I myself is a lover of dark obsessive love story n so started watching this show. Jodha is Jala's obsession n obviously he has started having soft corner for her but yeah it's not love yet.. It's just an attraction which is clear from Jala's side but I wanna know Jodha's reaction.. Is she having the same feeling for him?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonlineSonaLuvZaSafcocoatreeriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
im glad i did not miss this post... Embarrassed a well written one and i loved all the feedsbacks n comments here Thumbs Up...

Would love to see more post from you coming... this forum is blessed with some good writers n commentors Embarrassed

princessonlineSonaLuvZaSafcocoatree

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
absolutely true...word to word what you said
you can see that in his behaviour every time...he said no to tell her parents abt their relationship and asks her to leave and the very next sec when she goes he is like...are I thought you wld agrue...and says himself only toh bata bhi do kya bolna hai...his expressions were...wht do I say
already falling for her...no doubt

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonlineSonaLuvZaSaf

chinuchinu IF-Sizzlerz
chinuchinu
chinuchinu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
yup i can see n noticed too he is already in love with her but will not show as he is an emperor with ego lets see how ekta shows him changing more n more  Embarrassed  for jodha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonlineSonaLuvZaSaf

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index