Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Ufff delusional beings ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnav90

Lol obsession session started now ppl hv problem with DP's also, Uff my pankha's 😆 😆

Being, sympathetic to Andhas, is quite different than being pankhas 😉 😆Edited by Paris4Helen - 10 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Phanns attack, DP dekh li toh DP ka msg bhi pad lo if u know how to read 😆Edited by Arnav90 - 10 years ago
chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Arnav, we are not answerable to anyone, especially a category ðŸ˜†
No wonder you keep on replying 😆😆
Ufff, God only save us from delusional and dumb creatures of this planet.
TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: CestMoi

<font color="#FF0000" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">No wonder you keep on replying 😆😆
Ufff, God only save us from delusional and dumb creatures of this planet.
</font>

As some people are talking about categories. I don't know what kind of category they are talking about. But there is only two categories I find. Phan & Non-Phan of certain somebody. The characteristics of the Phan of certain somebody is in bold above. 😉

Originally posted by: Paris4Helen

As some people are talking about categories. I don't know what kind of category they are talking about. But there is only two categories I find. Phan & Non-Phan of certain somebody. The characteristics of the Phan of certain somebody is in bold above. 😉

What can I say man, there is no treatment for delusion and desperation. Desperate measures to avoid people when they run outta arguments. But then again I can understand, certain people lacking the grey matter don't have it in them to even spin a proper statement together, forget about arguments 😆

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🤣 Chip Chip Jhik Jhik Chip Chip Jhik Jhik 🤣
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CestMoi

Like how fans are obsessed with the so called bashers or haters and follow them around to report their posts/threads along with talking about them day and night. Yeh right, one can definitely see who is obsessed with whom 😆

One look at the Siggie/DP and it proves it all about someone's obsession 😆😆

Rightly said, pankhas will scrutinize and follow u rigorously if you write anything against their idol , the next step will force  super authority by bombardment of PM , abuse the report option  to close the thread and  will be happy till the account became deactivate. super authority will declare due to so so reason thread has been closed  , so so profile is deactivate due to so so law of IF . If you criticise any idol than day and night u will be on the radar of obsessive pankhas and mod after all u are not belong to mass of IF as per them  ,  write anything on pankha idol than profile gaye kaam se ðŸ¤£

Edited by ramjaane - 10 years ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arnav90

🤣 Chip Chip Jhik Jhik Chip Chip Jhik Jhik 🤣

🥱🥱🥱
What days have come, people laugh at their own silly jokes that aren't half funny as 'em ðŸ˜†