chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG ! Whenever i go thru posts here..i understand that people have religiously followed reality shows but still fail to understand things or prefer not to see it. THe fact is the show is approaching its closure and the ultimate aim of every reality show is MONEY ! The lower the scores of mass's favs, the higher the income ! Its so simple ! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

what lower the score of mass's favs? ðŸ¤£

pls say fav of pankhawas and channel not mass. After all there is a vast world outside of IF underworld. Till how long they will give someone 30 who perform poorly . After all people are watching this show due to performance not bcoz of channel and any pankha's favorite. 
Edited by ramjaane - 10 years ago
TheHazard thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinkidrashti

OMG ! Whenever i go thru posts here..i understand that people have religiously followed reality shows but still fail to understand things or prefer not to see it. THe fact is the show is approaching its closure and the ultimate aim of every reality show is MONEY ! The lower the scores of mass's favs, the higher the income ! Its so simple !

So? You want to say that channel just realized it after 10 weeks?? Bygod, they missed out on big money... 😉

They at least missed 8 chances to put her on bottom two according to her performance ... Channel must be 😭 now ... 😉
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Paris4Helen

So? You want to say that channel just realized it after 10 weeks?? Bygod, they missed out on big money... 😉

They at least missed 8 chances to put her on bottom two according to her performance ... Channel must be 😭 now ... 😉

Channel realized it or ...
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
So U agree - That a certain Mass has been surviving mainly for the votes?
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Originally posted by: .MadHatter.

If "mass" means obsessively drooling fangirls of IndiaForums in your dictionary...then only will this post make sense ðŸ˜†

😆
Is this a case of sour grapes ?? I say, yes Indeed ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am confused who are actually obsessed 😆 More i see is people here are obsessed with Drashti n her fans 😆
Like how fans are obsessed with the so called bashers or haters and follow them around to report their posts/threads along with talking about them day and night. Yeh right, one can definitely see who is obsessed with whom 😆

One look at the Siggie/DP and it proves it all about someone's obsession 😆😆
Edited by CestMoi - 10 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lol obsession session started now ppl hv problem with DP's also, Uff my pankha's 😆 😆