India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Post Leap Predictions!W Pg.3

soniiyaa Goldie
soniiyaa
soniiyaa

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone! I know everyone is ready for a new PR! I most def cannot wait! Hopefully we got better storylines and characters in store for our happy viewing!

I opened this topic for everyone to discuss their predictions for the new PR storyline. What do you think will be the storyline post-leap? Predictions for Pari? How will she be? And if the the younger gen actors are quitting (Ashvik, Shruti etc) then what do you think the CVs will do with their characters? What do you guys predict for my handsome dashing Soham? will his marriage happen with Gauri? Will Teju ever be married?

This topic if all about predictions! So post away!

Edited by devashree_h - 26 August 2013 at 11:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazmachar13-QH-.logspaagal_ilovecrepespallavi25

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i just feel tthe young generation will plan a mini honeymoon arjun,ovi,purvi,onir,soham ,gauri,s without their kids,and will have a acccident,they all will die and teju will b shown taking care of their kids.LOL

i dont knw wat cvs r planning

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7soniiyaa

-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

i just feel tthe young generation will plan a mini honeymoon arjun,ovi,purvi,onir,soham ,gauri,s without their kids,and will have a acccident,they all will die and teju will b shown taking care of their kids.LOL

i dont knw wat cvs r planning

LolLOL
Yeah Mrinalini is the only one who confirmed staying so who knows it could happenWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13soniiyaamanan_virikashermaashfaque2012

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
It will be a 5 yr leap, Arvi will be shown with Pari and their 2nd child, Dhruv! Big smile
Onir and Ovi will be in Canada, both busy and happy in their respective professions.
Teju will be dating a guy like Sunny, chirpy and fun-loving like her!
Soham Ban Gaya Gentleman...he will be an educated, refined gentleman, working in Manav's company as an executive. Big smile He will be married to Gauri with a little kid of their own. 
6 months later, another leap...18 yrs, Arjun Purvi settled in Australia. Pari and Dhruv come to India to visit Nana nani...Soham's daughter is Ankita...in a double role, shes a simple but fun loving girl who meets a guy...rich, handsome etc. Their love story begins. LOL

Howd u like my predictions?
 Sony, u changed ur id! Big smile

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Aannkkiittaaarnjalmeeranairrajvtalakshmi strinichickpilli2000machar13soniiyaakandykandyVruShan_MaNanPancham101JShiv.logsaathya.Nikki.-LiveLaughLove-SimplyAshVikiansoni595relentless.ashfaque2012

-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

It will be a 5 yr leap, Arvi will be shown with Pari and their 2nd child, Dhruv! Big smile
Onir and Ovi will be in Canada, both busy and happy in their respective professions.
Teju will be dating a guy like Sunny, chirpy and fun-loving like her!
Soham Ban Gaya Gentleman...he will be an educated, refined gentleman, working in Manav's company as an executive. Big smile He will be married to Gauri with a little kid of their own. 
6 months later, another leap...18 yrs, Arjun Purvi settled in Australia. Pari and Dhruv come to India to visit Nana nani...Soham's daughter is Ankita...in a double role, shes a simple but fun loving girl who meets a guy...rich, handsome etc. Their love story begins. LOL

Howd u like my predictions?
 Sony, u changed ur id! Big smile

That would be perfect Pallavi di!!!!Big smile

Sony like your knew ID!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soniiyaailovecrepespallavi25ashfaque2012

paagal_ IF-Dazzler
paagal_
paagal_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
6 years leap ArVi are married with a cute chubby pari (I'm imagining pihuLOL) they move away from PR land for goodWink

then 20 years leap

Onir and Ovi get married and have a baby girl who will be played by AnkitaLOL and she will have a love story with a poor uneducated man who will worm his way into the business world less than a month and woo her but twist of the tale is that Teju's daughter will also fall in love with this man and manipulate her way round to get him and here on the enmity between two sisters starts, were in for lots of mahaantagiri, crying romance and more.

doesn't this sound familiar?Smile

I'm expecting nothing but recycled tracks.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairtrinichickmachar13soniiyaakandykandyampliphy.logsJShivaathya.Nikki.Huma-relentless.pallavi25ashfaque2012

soniiyaa Goldie
soniiyaa
soniiyaa

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
@ sherma : that would make a lot of sense. that could be used as a good reason to explain their absence! and yes, I can only imagine Teju taking care of everyone's children. that would be something though! I wonder how her in-laws would feel about that!

@pallavi di: i like my soham's predictions! I want happiness for him!

Edited by soniiyaa - 14 August 2013 at 1:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13kandykandyJShivashfaque2012pallavi25

soniiyaa Goldie
soniiyaa
soniiyaa

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BadtameezDil-

6 years leap ArVi are married with a cute chubby pari (I'm imagining pihuLOL) they move away from PR land for goodWink

then 20 years leap

Onir and Ovi get married and have a baby girl who will be played by AnkitaLOL and she will have a love story with a poor uneducated man who will worm his way into the business world less than a month and woo her but twist of the tale is that Teju's daughter will also fall in love with this man and manipulate her way round to get him and here on the enmity between two sisters starts, were in for lots of mahaantagiri, crying romance and more.

doesn't this sound familiar?Smile

I'm expecting nothing but recycled tracks.

yes! recycled tracks :( i still have some hope that maybe we'll see soemthing different... but this has been the case since my first EK show Kkusm. Kkusum's daughter and Mahi's daughter fight in the leap also. Same old.

Why is everyone saying Onir and Ovi marry though?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paagal_ashfaque2012relentless.

Go to top