Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Xarina

I remember that😊and afterwards Ahem told her off so badly for.showing off. Be nice if he remembers how bad he was then and apologises to her properly.

yep agree...but aham missed many chances for do that...will c what will happend this time
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Nilu.Dasuni

yep agree...but aham missed many chances for do that...will c what will happend this time

He had better. Well we had the remarriage, technically retaking the marriage vows so I hope the snake thing will rise πŸ˜› to him giving an apology.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't want to say what I really feel. It was too much. They should have run instead of sitting around. This is a serial so expect the unexpected. πŸ˜†

Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail

He had better. Well we had the remarriage, technically retaking the marriage vows so I hope the snake thing will rise πŸ˜› to him giving an apology.

i wonder snake thing or snake will arise...cv's dont let atleast for a proper SR
Ritu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pamela01

The snake is in the kitchen.  Rashi should get the flute and play the flute and dance  to charm the snake. A scene like this will be worth watching.

🀣 It will be worth it.
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nilu.Dasuni

i wonder snake thing or snake will arise...cv's dont let atleast for a proper SR

Niluuu. Only we two think like that. I nearly choked on the bansari. Lol
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail

Niluuu. Only we two think like that. I nearly choked on the bansari. Lol

ha haaa...lol
ANJ4 thumbnail

yes i remember... ahem was scared shitless   πŸ˜†    and this time he is looking for snake,,,,,,,πŸ˜†   gopi should be looking for snake
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

yes i remember... ahem was scared shitless   πŸ˜†    and this time he is looking for snake,,,,,,,πŸ˜†   gopi should be looking for snake

And remember how he insulted Gopi afterwards?  I hope he gets a flashback of that moment.