Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

how many thing najma is doing wrong? (Page 2)

divyabelle Goldie
divyabelle
divyabelle

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
She knows her sister is in love with Imran. Najma should keep away from him. Not worth the trouble.

Edited by divyabelle - 14 August 2013 at 12:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBaixxMATSxx

pslove Senior Member
pslove
pslove

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Najma is wrong

Nutella. IF-Rockerz
Nutella.
Nutella.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Going off of what Rosh said, she is not in love, per se. She's in love with the idea of love and attention.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaikankabhorKulfiBaixxMATSxx

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rorschach

I Can only say 'if you are in love then right or wrong doesnot matter what matter is the pure, divine love.'

But the billion dollar question, Is Nazma truly in love with Imran and vice versa?

I totally agree with you on this question.  Do they really love each other?

I have not seen today's episode yet so my comments only relate to what has currently happened.

I'm still very much on the fence with Imran and Najma.

I can understand they met first and fell in love.  That fact we cannot dispute. 

Najma did break up with Imran but she did it out of fear of what her brother would do if he were to find out.  (This is pre-Zoya Asad...and we knew how he was back then)  This brings up the question Did Najma really love Imran?  If she did then she should have stood up for her love and her relationship.  But she choose to break up with Imran and leave him because she was afraid.  

This question can then be said of Imran.  He supposedly loved/still loves Najma why didn't he try to get her back?  And because of this so called "love" he got really depressed and starting dating Tanveer.  Tanveer being who she was probably dated him for her own purposes and dumped him when his purpose was served...or she didn't get what she wanted like money, etc and moved on.

Imran tried to move on again with Nikhat.  This is were I have huge issue.  Imran never openly spoke to Nikhat about his past.  He tried one time in one conversation but never fully explained himself.  Can Imran really be in the dark and not know that Nikhat and Najma are half siblings?  How can he not tell Nikhat that he once dated Najma?  Imran has also never stood up for Nikhat whenever his mother or aunt was being mean to her.  They were making all sorts of rude and crude comments about her complexion and her love for dance.  Even if he wasn't in love with Nikhat that doesn't mean you don't stand up for what is right.  That shows what kind of weak character Imran is.  

I truly believe that Najma and Nikhat deserve someone better than Imran.  I do not want the sisters to fight over him.  But I think we all know this is just the beginning of how the two families will be forced to interact with one another.

As for Najma being compared to Shireen I disagree.  If you had to put which sister is in the position of Shireen and Dilshaad then Najma = Dilshaad as she was first person Imran met and loved (Dilshaad is Rashid's first wife) and Nikhat = Shireen as she is the next person Imran met. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
i agree i hate this track! and if anybdy tries to justify it tht in luv u are deaf dumb and blind to everythin else...so technically i can use the excuse of bein in luv against anythin and everythin that is morally wrong? murder rape abuse theft? ANYTHING. literally the min id hear my luv is my sisters ex fiance i wudve DUMPED HIM regardless of how much i luvd him...it is SIMPLY morally wrong...i dnt care if id live my entire life depressed its better than wht najma and imran are doing i am WAITING for the day she gets smacked by asad!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

christina_rulzasya04divyabelleanushreemishraKulfiBai

christina_rulz Goldie
christina_rulz
christina_rulz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Im sorry I dont agree equating nazma with dilshad..shes shireen trying to destroy nikhats relationship..i stand by my statement..najma may have loved about him first but who knew about their relationship just najma and imran..however nikhat and imran courted each other
As engaged couple infront of family and society and world..dilshad and rashid were married infront of family and world..najma is just acting stupid by getting in her sisters relationship she should have walked in this scene before her precious immi got engaged to her siser nikhat ..lether dump imran again he ll run to nikhat without second glance..

Originally posted by iheartChai

Originally posted by Rorschach

I Can only say 'if you are in love then right or wrong doesnot matter what matter is the pure, divine love.'
But the billion dollar question, Is Nazma truly in love with Imran and vice versa?

I totally agree with you on this question. Do they really love each other?

I have not seen today's episode yet so my comments only relate to what has currently happened.

I'm still very much on the fence with Imran and Najma.

I can understand they met first and fell in love. That fact we cannot dispute.

Najma did break up with Imran but she did it out of fear of what her brother would do if he were to find out. (This is pre-Zoya Asad...and we knew how he was back then) This brings up the question Did Najma really love Imran? If she did then she should have stood up for her love and her relationship. But she choose to break up with Imran and leave him because she was afraid.

This question can then be said of Imran. He supposedly loved/still loves Najma why didn't he try to get her back? And because of this so called "love" he got really depressed and starting dating Tanveer. Tanveer being who she was probably dated him for her own purposes and dumped him when his purpose was served...or she didn't get what she wanted like money, etc and moved on.

Imran tried to move on again with Nikhat. This is were I have huge issue. Imran never openly spoke to Nikhat about his past. He tried one time in one conversation but never fully explained himself. Can Imran really be in the dark and not know that Nikhat and Najma are half siblings? How can he not tell Nikhat that he once dated Najma? Imran has also never stood up for Nikhat whenever his mother or aunt was being mean to her. They were making all sorts of rude and crude comments about her complexion and her love for dance. Even if he wasn't in love with Nikhat that doesn't mean you don't stand up for what is right. That shows what kind of weak character Imran is.

I truly believe that Najma and Nikhat deserve someone better than Imran. I do not want the sisters to fight over him. But I think we all know this is just the beginning of how the two families will be forced to interact with one another.

As for Najma being compared to Shireen I disagree. If you had to put which sister is in the position of Shireen and Dilshaad then Najma = Dilshaad as she was first person Imran met and loved (Dilshaad is Rashid's first wife) and Nikhat = Shireen as she is the next person Imran met.

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

How many think Najma is doing wrong?

-After reading your post.. here's my response:

I think "LOVE" isn't wrong. Najma may actually love Imran.. and in love often times we don't think clearly and some love becomes selfish while others become selfless.

To be frank, I don't find Najma's love wrong. Although I do think she just doesn't know the real meanings of what LOVE really is. I think she THINKS she loves Imran. That being said I think Najma's only fault is IMMATURITY. She is too immature. She doesn't  know the real world, she thinks she is in love, she has some sentiments of others feelings, but she doesnt have any guts. She can't stand up for anything she feels. She is a confused and immature character at the moment. 

I wouldn't call her behavior completely selfish or selfless though. Najma is trying to figure her own thoughts out and she doesn't know what she is doing in the process. On one hand she claims she loves Imran.. but on the other hand she doesn't want to hurt Nikhat (her sister). And on a much grander scale, she "fell in love" but she isnt even willing to STICK by that love. She is afraid of doing anything. 

Is she wrong. No. Is she right No. 

The girl is just a confused and immature character right now.. LOL lost cause almost. We need to give her time to see what she does. 
Excellent response.  But what I am seeing is a lot of emotional blackmail on Imran's part.  Nazma left him years ago.  If he truly loved her then why didn't he pursue the matter.  Instead he waited till he was about to marry and then was not man enough to stand up for his fianc in the face of his mum when poor Nikhat had had enough of the woman's poison and broke the alliance.  Then all of a sudden he remembers Najma and brings on the tears.  Is he competing with Gopi?  Najma tries to do the best for herself but he is not making it easy.  He won't let her move on.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09iheartChaiNutella.kankabhorxxMATSxx

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I just want to say that there is not just one kind of luv  that exists in the world...along with love for your life partner there is something called love for family and is choosing the love for your life partner over  love for your family correct?well i will let you guys answer that...
For me it isn't...

Edited by anushreemishra - 14 August 2013 at 3:23pm

Go to top