India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

how many thing najma is doing wrong?

christina_rulz Goldie
christina_rulz
christina_rulz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Shes becoming what shireen was to dilshad...whatever the case imran was engaged to her sister nikhat..they shared many moments..and imran was over romancing initially with nikhat...najma is waiting to get a slap from asad or her mother...asad did mention he would be there for nikhat.first family ,be it even step family..then lover.no backstabbing..pls people dont try to justify this .unless u ve seen some real case scenario where this happens one sister falls for her sisters fiance...poor nikhat still has hopes on imran...I really hate watching these scenes between these two...and imran is sooo pathetic ..next haseena will taunt najma as fatty and make her miserable and then imran wont stand up and then najma will again dump him on his head...pls lets have sweet najma not this boring serious najma

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ish12Camrynmachar13-MonChreri-chibi_deeaSana70asya04divyabelleRorschachshank201akaswan

asya04 Goldie
asya04
asya04

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Clapu write my thought.najma is becoming dumb nd selfish day by day.if zees new footnote is true then najmas mariage will b fixed with immi.so, i think imran will tell najma nt to tell asad abt nikhat as asad doesnt knw imran he only knows hasena.i want asad to slap najma realy hard,she is nt thinking abt dilshad how much she have to face 4r her decision.imran is selfish nd caward najma doesnt deserve a caward lyk immi.i m hating najma nd imran track

Edited by asya04 - 14 August 2013 at 12:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-MonChreri-chibi_deeachristina_rulzRorschachawesomeakaswan

Rorschach Goldie
Rorschach
Rorschach

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I Can only say 'if you are in love then right or wrong doesnot matter what matter is the pure, divine love.'

But the billion dollar question, Is Nazma truly in love with Imran and vice versa?

CVs have created a spider-web of different stories intertwingled in such a way that cvs themselves dont know how to come outConfused and as a result we are being served with such a lame and mundane track.

Edited by Rorschach - 14 August 2013 at 12:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asya04divyabelle

KaranSG_01 IF-Dazzler
KaranSG_01
KaranSG_01

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
i agree with you.i hate najma and imran scenes.i understand that she really loves imran but it was her decision to leave him so she should stick to it.if she wouldn't have left imran,nikhat and imran would not have happened.and nikhat is her sister.if she can let go of imran once then she can definetly do it again for her sister.she is being selfish and forcing me to dislike her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asya04divyabelle

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I wanted to see better, Najma is wrong on all front, yes she dump him because of situation but nothing has change, he was or is still your sister fiance, she should not try to build a life on someone unhappiness. Najma should know better and do better, she saw what her mother goes through on a daily basis and yet she want to put herself in this situation.
Imran is a liar and a coward, he claim to be in love with najma but was romancing her sister, he still has not confess about the whole baby situation with tanu. Gul need to do better than this crap, is this the only type of story she can turn out, i am not impress.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyabelle

Nutella. IF-Rockerz
Nutella.
Nutella.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Word!

This whole Imraan track is simply not staying true to her character. She's being extremely selfish by overlooking the shred of peace that remains between the Khans and Siddiquis. How does she not realize the humiliation Dilshaad and Asad are going to have to endure? How does she not see her half sister's pain? And most of all, how does she not see that her supposed love is a world class wuss?

Honestly, their entire love story is this:
I love Immi.
Immi loves me.
Everyone else can go and cry me a river.
But you left him.
So please, take a seat.

Edited by -Jazzy- - 14 August 2013 at 12:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-MonChreri-divyabellechristina_rulzkankabhor

moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I hate this track n najma
SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
How many think Najma is doing wrong?

-After reading your post.. here's my response:

I think "LOVE" isn't wrong. Najma may actually love Imran.. and in love often times we don't think clearly and some love becomes selfish while others become selfless.

To be frank, I don't find Najma's love wrong. Although I do think she just doesn't know the real meanings of what LOVE really is. I think she THINKS she loves Imran. That being said I think Najma's only fault is IMMATURITY. She is too immature. She doesn't  know the real world, she thinks she is in love, she has some sentiments of others feelings, but she doesnt have any guts. She can't stand up for anything she feels. She is a confused and immature character at the moment. 

I wouldn't call her behavior completely selfish or selfless though. Najma is trying to figure her own thoughts out and she doesn't know what she is doing in the process. On one hand she claims she loves Imran.. but on the other hand she doesn't want to hurt Nikhat (her sister). And on a much grander scale, she "fell in love" but she isnt even willing to STICK by that love. She is afraid of doing anything. 

Is she wrong. No. Is she right No. 

The girl is just a confused and immature character right now.. LOL lost cause almost. We need to give her time to see what she does. 

Edited by -Shayari- - 14 August 2013 at 1:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divyabelleNishitaraoiheartChaiNutella.kankabhoranushreemishra

Go to top