Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

India-Forums

Will Anand have an affair with Jassi? (Page 3)

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by untitled

this might happen
but I find it stupid as they've shown anand reallly shy and stuff..

but this could also be..he PRETENDS TO ACT shy, but in reality he just doesn't want any physical relationship wid her

cud be anything. :D
Anand & Kittu are not intimate?? Shy about expressing his feelings is one thing but shy about making out with your wife is a huge deal. Wonder why Kittu has'nt said anything so far

untitled IF-Rockerz
untitled
untitled

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upra

Originally posted by untitled

this might happen
but I find it stupid as they've shown anand reallly shy and stuff..

but this could also be..he PRETENDS TO ACT shy, but in reality he just doesn't want any physical relationship wid her

cud be anything. :D
Anand & Kittu are not intimate?? Shy about expressing his feelings is one thing but shy about making out with your wife is a huge deal. Wonder why Kittu has'nt said anything so far

Yes I feel they are not shown intimate at all because CV's keep bringing up the fact it's been 2 years since they got married but no baby.. 

and now showing that Anand wanted to marry a girl of his own choice?

Anand better not cheat.. lol i'll be pissed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhni

tragedy Goldie
tragedy
tragedy

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_2293

Well anand doesnt seem to be the kind of guy who cud hav an extra marital affair. The flashback scene suggested that he probably liked someone else..maybe jas..actualy it's the usual ingredient of desi soap operas to spice up the lead couple's life.ROFL..in this case it seems to be an attempt to bring anand n kittu closer.
Anand already said i love u to kittu so there's no questn of him of willingly falling for jas. Bt yeah it wil lead to drama in the show. Thats for sure!

I totally agree wd you. Anand has already confessed his love to Kittu so he cannot be having an affair wd anyone else.
Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
I don't think so. I feel that in Anand and Kritika's relationship Kritika is the guy and Anand is the girl. I mean he is so shy of his wife. He took two years to say ILU to his wife. I don't think he will have an affair.
BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Anand may have been genuinely shy I feel; he may have liked another girl (Jas) but never told her and she may have had a bf or amrried someone else. I think he genuinely is a shy guy. Then again if he is PRETENDING; would he really confess his love to her?

I think it will be Jas who will try and entice him and if he and Kittu fight over something (most likely Kunal and Shraddha's relationship) then he may be emotionally vulnerable; however he may come to his senses and Jas will not be successful.

Perhaps the CVs will try an Aitraaz twist. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index