Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

India-Forums

Will Anand have an affair with Jassi? (Page 2)

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
If Anand ever cheats on Kittu then his entire family especially Shraddha will never forgive him plus Anand has seen his sister suffer so he will never cheat on Kittu. 

Kittu's brother Kunal may be the new man in Shraddha's life...their is a reason a loud character like Kamini is getting so much screen space. If Shraddha marries Kunal then they both will be each others Bhabhi's and will be each others Khushiyon ki Chaabi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessglorySnehal21

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
They will need to show the difference between Bobby and Anand; and that may require turning Jassi into a vamp; and making Anand realize the difference between her and Kittu; and show us the difference between Anand and Bobby. 

I think Shraddha will resist Kunal and it will be Kittu who will want them to get together, and Anand may not want this and get angry at Kittu again. During this scenario where he is angry at Kittu, he may have a weak moment. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_2293

niki_2293 IF-Dazzler
niki_2293
niki_2293

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DrModel

They will need to show the difference between Bobby and Anand; and that may require turning Jassi into a vamp; and making Anand realize the difference between her and Kittu; and show us the difference between Anand and Bobby.

I think Shraddha will resist Kunal and it will be Kittu who will want them to get together, and Anand may not want this and get angry at Kittu again. During this scenario where he is angry at Kittu, he may have a weak moment.
@bold Luks like a spoiler alert alreadyROFL..

agree with u..bt i hope madhura doesnt play a vamp..after all she has played a vamp al along her acting career..in IPKKND she seemed a positive character bt turned negative soon..bt we cnt expect much as it's Tv world which is dominated by vamps n heroines alike..
Like many other shows i think jas wil also becum a vamp so that one cud distinguish her frm kittu..thats for sure!

As for shraddha,if she plays kittu's bhabhi then its clear that common sense doesnt exist among the cv's n though the show will go as per their title..it wudnt do justice to the initial theme!

Edited by niki_2293 - 15 August 2013 at 12:27am
upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_2293

[QUOTE=DrModel] They will need to show the difference between Bobby and Anand; and that may require turning Jassi into a vamp; and making Anand realize the difference between her and Kittu; and show us the difference between Anand and Bobby.

@bold Luks like a spoiler alert alreadyROFL..

agree with u..bt i hope madhura doesnt play a vamp..after all she has played a vamp al along her acting career..in IPKKND she seemed a positive character bt turned negative soon..bt we cnt expect much as it's Tv world which is dominated by vamps n heroines alike..
Like many other shows i think jas wil also becum a vamp so that one cud distinguish her frm kittu..thats for sure!

As for shraddha,if she plays kittu's bhabhi then its clear that common sense doesnt exist among the cv's n though the show will go as per their title..it wudnt do justice to the initial theme![/QUOTE]
What's wrong with Shraddha getting a new lease in life? I would have preferred someone else but I have a strong suspicion that the new man in Shraddha's life will be Kittu's Kunal bhaiya who will basically ruin his mother's dreams of a perfect wife by falling for Shraddha and after a lot of resistance Shraddha will marry Kunal but Kamini will make life hell for Shraddha in her new home. It's a desi drama, why are you expecting something different?

Edited by upra - 15 August 2013 at 1:18am
niki_2293 IF-Dazzler
niki_2293
niki_2293

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
@upra..there is nthg wrong in shraddha getting a new hero dear..dnt take me wrong..i am trying to say that this show will end up like all desi dramas..i wud like to see kunal falling for shraddha but then as u say kamini wil make her life hell. Hw the hell does that relate to their theme that bhabhi supports nanad so that she cud stand up for herself. That wud make the show go similar to crappy saas bahu sagas..i wudnt appreciate that n neither wud u..haina?
Duggukede IF-Sizzlerz
Duggukede
Duggukede

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
maybe he will have an affair with her but then one of the family members will find out!
upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_2293

@upra..there is nthg wrong in shraddha getting a new hero dear..dnt take me wrong..i am trying to say that this show will end up like all desi dramas..i wud like to see kunal falling for shraddha but then as u say kamini wil make her life hell. Hw the hell does that relate to their theme that bhabhi supports nanad so that she cud stand up for herself. That wud make the show go similar to crappy saas bahu sagas..i wudnt appreciate that n neither wud u..haina?

@niki_2293 - I totally agree with you but after watching umpteen Indian soaps I dont expect this one to be any different. Any new Indian drama starts with a unique theme but they always invariably jump on the Saas-Bahu bandwagon. Not sure when the average Indian audience will be ready for something new but so far they have rejected any new genre except for Saas Bahu which is why I feel that this show will also ultimately go that route too :(. 
untitled IF-Rockerz
untitled
untitled

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
this might happen
but I find it stupid as they've shown anand reallly shy and stuff..

but this could also be..he PRETENDS TO ACT shy, but in reality he just doesn't want any physical relationship wid her

cud be anything. :D

Edited by untitled - 15 August 2013 at 4:06pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index