Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DrModel

They will need to show the difference between Bobby and Anand; and that may require turning Jassi into a vamp; and making Anand realize the difference between her and Kittu; and show us the difference between Anand and Bobby.

I think Shraddha will resist Kunal and it will be Kittu who will want them to get together, and Anand may not want this and get angry at Kittu again. During this scenario where he is angry at Kittu, he may have a weak moment.

@bold Luks like a spoiler alert already🀣..

agree with u..bt i hope madhura doesnt play a vamp..after all she has played a vamp al along her acting career..in IPKKND she seemed a positive character bt turned negative soon..bt we cnt expect much as it's Tv world which is dominated by vamps n heroines alike..
Like many other shows i think jas wil also becum a vamp so that one cud distinguish her frm kittu..thats for sure!

As for shraddha,if she plays kittu's bhabhi then its clear that common sense doesnt exist among the cv's n though the show will go as per their title..it wudnt do justice to the initial theme!Edited by niki_2293 - 10 years ago
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=niki_2293] @bold Luks like a spoiler alert already🀣..

agree with u..bt i hope madhura doesnt play a vamp..after all she has played a vamp al along her acting career..in IPKKND she seemed a positive character bt turned negative soon..bt we cnt expect much as it's Tv world which is dominated by vamps n heroines alike..
Like many other shows i think jas wil also becum a vamp so that one cud distinguish her frm kittu..thats for sure!

As for shraddha,if she plays kittu's bhabhi then its clear that common sense doesnt exist among the cv's n though the show will go as per their title..it wudnt do justice to the initial theme![/QUOTE]
What's wrong with Shraddha getting a new lease in life? I would have preferred someone else but I have a strong suspicion that the new man in Shraddha's life will be Kittu's Kunal bhaiya who will basically ruin his mother's dreams of a perfect wife by falling for Shraddha and after a lot of resistance Shraddha will marry Kunal but Kamini will make life hell for Shraddha in her new home. It's a desi drama, why are you expecting something different?

Edited by upra - 10 years ago
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@upra..there is nthg wrong in shraddha getting a new hero dear..dnt take me wrong..i am trying to say that this show will end up like all desi dramas..i wud like to see kunal falling for shraddha but then as u say kamini wil make her life hell. Hw the hell does that relate to their theme that bhabhi supports nanad so that she cud stand up for herself. That wud make the show go similar to crappy saas bahu sagas..i wudnt appreciate that n neither wud u..haina?
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
maybe he will have an affair with her but then one of the family members will find out!
upra thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki_2293

@upra..there is nthg wrong in shraddha getting a new hero dear..dnt take me wrong..i am trying to say that this show will end up like all desi dramas..i wud like to see kunal falling for shraddha but then as u say kamini wil make her life hell. Hw the hell does that relate to their theme that bhabhi supports nanad so that she cud stand up for herself. That wud make the show go similar to crappy saas bahu sagas..i wudnt appreciate that n neither wud u..haina?

@niki_2293 - I totally agree with you but after watching umpteen Indian soaps I dont expect this one to be any different. Any new Indian drama starts with a unique theme but they always invariably jump on the Saas-Bahu bandwagon. Not sure when the average Indian audience will be ready for something new but so far they have rejected any new genre except for Saas Bahu which is why I feel that this show will also ultimately go that route too :(. 
untitled thumbnail
this might happen
but I find it stupid as they've shown anand reallly shy and stuff..

but this could also be..he PRETENDS TO ACT shy, but in reality he just doesn't want any physical relationship wid her

cud be anything. :D
Edited by untitled - 10 years ago
upra thumbnail

Originally posted by: untitled

this might happen

but I find it stupid as they've shown anand reallly shy and stuff..

but this could also be..he PRETENDS TO ACT shy, but in reality he just doesn't want any physical relationship wid her

cud be anything. :D

Anand & Kittu are not intimate?? Shy about expressing his feelings is one thing but shy about making out with your wife is a huge deal. Wonder why Kittu has'nt said anything so far
untitled thumbnail

Originally posted by: upra

Anand & Kittu are not intimate?? Shy about expressing his feelings is one thing but shy about making out with your wife is a huge deal. Wonder why Kittu has'nt said anything so far

Yes I feel they are not shown intimate at all because CV's keep bringing up the fact it's been 2 years since they got married but no baby.. 

and now showing that Anand wanted to marry a girl of his own choice?

Anand better not cheat.. lol i'll be pissed.

tragedy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki_2293

Well anand doesnt seem to be the kind of guy who cud hav an extra marital affair. The flashback scene suggested that he probably liked someone else..maybe jas..actualy it's the usual ingredient of desi soap operas to spice up the lead couple's life.🀣..in this case it seems to be an attempt to bring anand n kittu closer.
Anand already said i love u to kittu so there's no questn of him of willingly falling for jas. Bt yeah it wil lead to drama in the show. Thats for sure!

I totally agree wd you. Anand has already confessed his love to Kittu so he cannot be having an affair wd anyone else.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think so. I feel that in Anand and Kritika's relationship Kritika is the guy and Anand is the girl. I mean he is so shy of his wife. He took two years to say ILU to his wife. I don't think he will have an affair.