India-Forums

Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi
Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

Will Anand have an affair with Jassi?

BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling he might venture into that territory after a fight w Kittu at some point?
Whether he sees sense or carries on remains to be seen
I feel this character is also like the other ones Madhura has played

There has to be some reason for showing us that Kittu was more his parents' choice than his own and also that he is shy when talking about Kittu. What were they trying to tell the audience when Anand and Jassi spoke about Anand not having kids?

I feel something may happen in the future. 

Any thoughts? 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Raadhniangeldavil_007tragedyniki_2293cherrypansyLegolasGondolinnep3Ritu-Snehal21Duggukede

niki_2293 IF-Dazzler
niki_2293
niki_2293

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Well anand doesnt seem to be the kind of guy who cud hav an extra marital affair. The flashback scene suggested that he probably liked someone else..maybe jas..actualy it's the usual ingredient of desi soap operas to spice up the lead couple's life.ROFL..in this case it seems to be an attempt to bring anand n kittu closer.
Anand already said i love u to kittu so there's no questn of him of willingly falling for jas. Bt yeah it wil lead to drama in the show. Thats for sure!

Edited by niki_2293 - 14 August 2013 at 12:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shik123cherrypansyDrModelSnehal21ani_gr

LegolasGondolin IF-Rockerz
LegolasGondolin
LegolasGondolin

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
can't say much coz i havent seen the episode yet.
but then i thnk anand and jassi might have had someting goin on before anand and kittu got married or maybe jassi will make him realise how perfect kittu is for him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Snehal21

DrModel IF-Rockerz
DrModel
DrModel

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_2293

Well anand doesnt seem to be the kind of guy who cud hav an extra marital affair. The flashback scene suggested that he probably liked someone else..maybe jas..actualy it's the usual ingredient of desi soap operas to spice up the lead couple's life.ROFL..in this case it seems to be an attempt to bring anand n kittu closer.
Anand already said i love u to kittu so there's no questn of him of willingly falling for jas. Bt yeah it wil lead to drama in the show. Thats for sure!

Hi! 

If he truly loved Kittu, would he have thought about how he married her because his parents wanted him to? I feel he may be attracted towards Jassi but when he realizes that she is the exact opposite of Kittu when it comes to caring for the parents and sister that are so so important to him; that is when he will truly grasp the importance of Kittu.

I feel there is a reason the happily married question and the kids question was askedOuch

Edited by DrModel - 14 August 2013 at 1:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tragedycherrypansySnehal21

xoxramxox Goldie
xoxramxox
xoxramxox

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
In my opinion, Jas is here to spice things up for sure! I think she always had a little thing for Anand, and he liked her too, but things never progressed and he married Kittu for the sake of his parents. He did like her though cause you can see he liked her from the wedding sequence and earlier scenes. 

Jas will definitely turn into a grey character, but this will only bring Anand closer to Kittu. I agree with  niki_2293 that Anand will not cheat on Kittu he's just not like that, he's so shy with his own wife only imagine another women... But she will definitely try something and that will make Anand realize that his parents were right and Kittu was the right life partner for him. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tragedyBeautifulBilloniki_2293cherrypansySnehal21

BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I see many scenarios where Anand and Jas will spend time together while working on Shraddha's case; 
has anyone maybe thought that he is so shy with Kittu because she was never his pasand?

I think somewhere he does realize her value; but it hasn't hit him yet and I feel its necessary that he knows how different she is from Jas. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

100GIRL IF-Dazzler
100GIRL
100GIRL

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Hmmm dnt think it will b affair but there is something there...i wonder if kittu will get jealouse??? I see anad mad at kittu and he find jassi to be a good listener now i dnt kno if the will lead to her have feeling for him and turing grey. Also i feel he myt have regrt for marryin jassi but has rhw show goes on he will see jassi is not suitble frot his fam...but her entry got me thinkin lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

angeldavil_007 Goldie
angeldavil_007
angeldavil_007

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
hahaha .. then READY 4 BIG DRAMA .. mean zor ka slap zoro se lagega  anand ko LOLLOLLOL. if he'll cheat kittuWinkWinkWink then  wat's difference between booby & anand.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_2293Snehal21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index