Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Clash of the Spices...oops...Titans... (Page 2)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Both Jalal & Jodha are an interesting character... but i really have problem with how they are being potray ATM... for me there is inconsistent in the track... Sudden hatred... Sudden plead... Then sudden anger back.. etc... i would prefer if hare track, make it hate... then slowly change it to next stage. i get confuse with hatred then it turned into nothing like asking for help. I find it as disturbance. Suddenly bathing him... LOL even though i liked the scene Wink... then now chili scene...

For me it shows both Jodha & jalal at fault. Dun jalal knows that the person who prepares the food needs to taste it first Maham anga being there was she not suppose to test the food.I fail to understand how he is accusing Jodha. N jodha i fail to understand why she did show any sign of pity looking at her husband state... or mayb she did not notice it as being blinded by hatred only and not want to look anything further...Im aware both are in longgerheads n no wrong in Jalal thinking that jodha did it for taking revenge. Here i feel the is surely no trust n understanding in both... But as an emperor wat he should have done is get the matter investigated ... Bas LOL... Now emperor busy with chili issue with his wife Shocked...

Edited by riyya6 - 14 August 2013 at 6:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90yoga23priya

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Well everyone had already said everything.LOLLOLLOL I would like to add, that probably Jalal is understanding her point of view, and felt that she could not stoop to such underhand tactic. I really dont blame Jalal bursting on her, that was a pretty scary foodLOL i would have died than go though the entire course of meal. Even though i like this confident Jodha, and the way she gave him an explanation, sometimes i do feel she is so prejudiced against Jalal that she cant see his point, how difficult it was for him to eat it. 

He is probably scaring her by saying that he would spill beans about everything, but it would turn out that he actually went to Raja Bharmal to tell him how good a cook Jodha is. After all he did promise her, and he should keep it after all. 

I think he must make her taste the food with him as well, playfully before everyone, so as to paint the picture of a happy couple in front of her family, but secretly taking revenge on her. This should show her how much he had endured to just keep her promise! Maybe reduce a little prejudice from her side. 

Do you all think on the same page?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amivpprachi153libran90yoga23priya

SonaLuvZaSaf IF-Sizzlerz
SonaLuvZaSaf
SonaLuvZaSaf

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
i loved yest's epsiode !! AkDha 's scenes r alwz treat to .watch ... its the phase of  their ego clashes Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90yoga23priya

JiyaRe... Goldie
JiyaRe...
JiyaRe...

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Bang on post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index