India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Clash of the Spices...oops...Titans...

libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
One hell of an episode...Indeed Jodha was much better today...than the woman cringing with fear the other night or the woman walking timidly towards Jalal's hamaam...When Jodha presents herself strongly before Jalal,that's when i like her best..

Someone had written in a post that why did Jodha not defend herself...well,firstly because Jodha believes that she is not wrong...and secondly,she will never try to justify herself before Jalal...of all people on this earth...

And as far as Jalal and Jodha are concerned,facts are so clear like water before them,but they will turn a blind eye to it,because at present they will not see anything beyond their ego,even if the facts say otherwise...

When Jalal appointed Man Singh to be with him all the time,instead of punishing him,it was because Jalal is very fond of him,he is very upright,honest and loyal at such a tender age,and somehow he sees his reflection in Man Singh..But Jodha did not see that Jalal did not punish Man Singh,but she saw that he is trying to turn Man Singh against his own men and warriors...

Similarly,its very obvious that Jalal would assume that Jodha made the food extremely pungent and spicy,since she made the food,but when Jodha presented her case that knowing that her family is here,and Shehenshah-e-Sultanate can do anything since he is pulling the strings...why will she do what she is being accused of.But Jalal,in his anger and ego will never listen to her.

So guys,program set hain,kuch weeks tak ye Mughal Emperor v/s Rajput Empress ka game chalega...No one is going to back down,no one is going to give up...But something will definitely happen which will trigger a ceasefire b/w the two warring parties...and what that will be...we have to wait and watch...Smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

mkapprachi153-Inferno-JiyaRe...teletubbypreetipckriyanshfanKim75cupid-struckaanchal_cSuper Koolyoga23priyaashajSonaLuvZaSafameiliaStar_girl_Poulomi_Lady_Macbethriyya6

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I do agree with you. One day they will come to know the value of each other and their love will bloom soon. Embarrassed

As my rockstar darling Maham Anga told that, there is small between love and hate, which you when it will vanish.You will in love with the person, whom you hate very soon. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90Star_girlriyya6

loveagni Senior Member
loveagni
loveagni

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Ma is getting a bit idea about future thats y she is worried n thats y she was not laughing when ruk was making fun of Jodha...

libran90yoga23priyariyya6

teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libran90

So guys,program set hain,kuch weeks tak ye Mughal Emperor v/s Rajput Empress ka game chalega...No one is going to back down,no one is going to give up...But something will definitely happen which will trigger a ceasefire b/w the two warring parties...and what that will be...we have to wait and watch...Smile

yesss!!LOL LOL LOL 

n let MA & co help flare the lights!!! 

ppl actually want akdha to sort out their differences...lahol villa kuvvat!!!! Shocked LOL

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Bang on post!!!! I know, after eating that food I can't blame jalal for fuming, literally...but, jodha's arguments were quite logical...she says 'I am never gonna deliberately ruin the food...I am never gonna do it to any one...' to stregthen her argument, she adds...'moreover, why will I risk creating a scene in front of my parents...??? We had a deal you kept your words...' I think, once jalal is calm and his usual self...he will acknowledge the validity of her argument...

My fave part was...jalal was more peeved at the fact that jodha was concerned about her parents and not about him...Lolz...

Edited by Super Kool - 14 August 2013 at 12:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90Star_girlyoga23priya_Poulomi_riyya6

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I love how Jalal was like, What the heck, you care more about your parents than me? Oh, Jalal. You can be so adorably confused sometimes. Heart And Maham is my rockstar darling. Very solid episode. 

libran90Super Koolyoga23priyariyya6Mallika-E-Bhais

aanchal_c IF-Rockerz
aanchal_c
aanchal_c

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
waiting for that something to happen.

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
One more thing, I like this jodha...she is so relatable...she has good qualities and some flaws...i don't want a heroine who cries at the drop of the hat...I love it when she pushes jalal's hot buttons...jalal looks very adorable when he is not all that calm and composed (of course, only around her)...

Edited by Super Kool - 14 August 2013 at 12:45pm

libran90Star_girlyoga23priya_Poulomi_riyya6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index