Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Why Can't We Call Sultan Names? He is a VILLAIN!

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Why shouldn't we be able to call a villain a creative name that's quite befitting to their actions? The names that we come up with is in no way related to the ACTOR but a commentary on the CHARACTER.

I understand sensitivity and not insulting any one's point of view. But there's a limit to the censoring as well. As long as we are not cursing or attacking our peers personal view then what's the problem? Truthfully all these censoring is curtailing creativity. Come on let's respect the concept of FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

We are all from different parts of the world and sometimes our ways of thinking will be different. Just because YOU don't agree with MY way of expressing MY views does not make it wrong.

So my request to the Admins, ease up a little. No offense, but most of us do not have the time to sit and read pages worth of rules. As long as we are being respectful to each other and not being overly vulgar, let us EXPRESS and SAY WHAT WE NEED TO SAY.

No offense intended with my post. I just wanted to start a healthy, respectful debate. So please respond in Kind. Smile

Thank you.

Edited by Tainar - 14 August 2013 at 8:08pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuGIGI2012RimaloverNidhivdChaapa93mystidrashti01Polukvini124EVRoptimistmahimeshasuniks1mangalore..PlayfulKiss..POOOOLLLLLLLLLLapvsluvyouarunsunita_gmblacklamboShazzie-Raichu-Sagar21sush12_RMKennosree.gattupriyachandCourageous_LeoDushtDanaf.punam2712.FairyDust..Lonewalker.Looteri_Dulhansarcastic_teenennishetNeel_Msusan7BeautyForAshestrolldemort.silent.desirecaffeineaddict.Befikreleelaa9

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I second with you!!

If they are too sensitive about the characters izzat, then make him perfect big bro, and we will call him dada or bhaiya.

Note: we cannot call a crow a peacock.. periodGeek

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovesarunarshimbala12mystiChaapa93vini124EVRoptimistPoluk..PlayfulKiss..POOOOLLLLLLLLLL1mangaloresuniksTainarsree.gattu-Raichu-BeautyForAshesDushtDanaf.sarcastic_teensilent.desiretrolldemort.leelaa9

mbala12 Senior Member
mbala12
mbala12

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

I second with you!!

If they are too sensitive about the characters izzat, then make him perfect big bro, and we will call him dada or bhaiya.

lmao love ur note :-P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neel_M

rdave1 Goldie
rdave1
rdave1

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Well said T! You already know how I feel about this issue. I don't understand as long as the discussion is healthy a few nick names are better than a few curse words.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tainarsree.gattu

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbala12

I second with you!!

lmao love ur note :-P

Please read my post on the relevant topic

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
A molester is a molester and a womanizer is a womanizer. What's the harm in calling him that? and a don will always be a gunda. Don't get it what's the problem.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mystisuniksvini121mangalore..PlayfulKiss..dvs_smiRKTainar-Raichu-sree.gattuBeautyForAshessarcastic_teenDushtDanaf.trolldemort.leelaa9

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

I second with you!!

LOL! Well said darling! If there's really an issue for calling it like it is, then turn him into a true big brother.  But a character like him is only going to the respect he is due, which is NONE. Big smile

Note: we cannot call a crow a peacock.. period

Love the above lines. ROFL Darn straight!!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vini12sree.gattuNeel_M

Tainar IF-Dazzler
Tainar
Tainar

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdave1

Well said T! You already know how I feel about this issue. I don't understand as long as the discussion is healthy a few nick names are better than a few curse words.

Yep!  I scratch my head when I see mine and several other posts get censored.  Just don't see how they were that offensive. LOL. Oh well. Big smile I must have a defectwa brainwa to not understand that I should be "walking on eggshells" when I post or comment. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mysti1mangalorerdave1trolldemort.

Go to top