niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally finally finally a huge relief from all the rona-dhona(mostly dat of kittu these days๐Ÿคฃ) n unnecessary gussa(zor-anand)..after the "kamini n necklace" fiasco n "2 lac ka scandal" in shergil parivaar we got a glycerine tears-free episode. I was so dissapointed by yesterday's epi but today's epi came as a breath of fresh air n the precap is smthg to luk forward too. Gud job CV's..

I loved the fuss over "kittu ki garma garam chai"๐Ÿ˜†. Only yesterday it seemed that zor too has lost all common sense n getting unnecessarily angry over kittu. But today he luked so cute when he says to shraddha that he has to do a lil bit of gussa otherwise everybody will stop fearing him.๐Ÿ˜†-Mind blowing zor๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

And when shraddha herself pointed out that her mistakes are forgiven n so the same shud be done for kittu too. Great going shraddha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

The episode marked the entry of madhura as "jas" or jaspreet. She luked fab n her character seemed a positive one too. Hope she sticks to being good n isnt shown as a vamp. Fingers crossed!

The precap seemed exciting. AnKi ka car romance! Something to watch out for.

Chalo a positive n lively epi after a week filled with disclosure of secrets n gang of jealous ladies..a welcome break!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great post :)
will watch the episode asap.

xoxramxox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_2293

Finally finally finally a huge relief from all the rona-dhona(mostly dat of kittu these days๐Ÿคฃ) n unnecessary gussa(zor-anand)..after the "kamini n necklace" fiasco n "2 lac ka scandal" in shergil parivaar we got a glycerine tears-free episode. I was so dissapointed by yesterday's epi but today's epi came as a breath of fresh air n the precap is smthg to luk forward too. Gud job CV's..

AGREEEDDD!!! it was a good episode to watch, but I think for Anand Kittu fans tomorrows episode will be mindblowing  

I loved the fuss over "kittu ki garma garam chai"๐Ÿ˜†. Only yesterday it seemed that zor too has lost all common sense n getting unnecessarily angry over kittu. But today he luked so cute when he says to shraddha that he has to do a lil bit of gussa otherwise everybody will stop fearing him.๐Ÿ˜†-Mind blowing zor๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

The chai scene was so cute, and ofcourse Jaya doesn't know how to make chai! I am suprised at the fact that she doesn't do any house chores cook, clean or even make chai 

And when shraddha herself pointed out that her mistakes are forgiven n so the same shud be done for kittu too. Great going shraddha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Finally someone brought up the fact that Shradha has been forgiven for everything, so many mistakes and one thing that Kittu with good intention she has to go through so much torture before being forgiven. This was a job well done by Shradha, Zor needs to realize he can't be biased. 

The episode marked the entry of madhura as "jas" or jaspreet. She luked fab n her character seemed a positive one too. Hope she sticks to being good n isnt shown as a vamp. Fingers crossed!

Agreed, she looked great, at the end when she assured Anand by touching his hand...I believe it was foreshadowing something, maybe feelings she had for him? But definately she seems like a great character - someone who will bring loads of drama. 

The precap seemed exciting. AnKi ka car romance! Something to watch out for.

Sooo exciteddd forrr thisss!!! Can't waittt, its supposed to be the barish sequence where Kittu does a little dance โญ๏ธ

Chalo a positive n lively epi after a week filled with disclosure of secrets n gang of jealous ladies..a welcome break!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿฅณ

Edited by xoxramxox - 10 years ago
niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow u commented on each line n all the comments are wonderful๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Yeah am also waiting for "AnKi ka rain romance" sequence..

P.S. Sorry i dnt know ur name..btw am niki๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by niki_2293 - 10 years ago
shree_25sm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RAIN S FALLING JHAMA JHAM ...

KITTU NE AANKHEN MAARI GIR GAYE ANAND  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

well epi was nice . i liked zor drama very much ..
xoxramxox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_2293

wow u commented on each line n all the comments are wonderful๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Yeah am also waiting for "AnKi ka rain romance" sequence..

P.S. Sorry i dnt know ur name..btw am niki๐Ÿ˜Š

I actually commented on everything LOL. I am on vacation so I am currently faltu, so I spend most of my time on India-Forums. 

Nice to meet you Niki :) My name is Shar :) 
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great post I did watch the episode last night!