India-Forums

Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi
Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi

roothna aur manana

niki_2293 IF-Dazzler
niki_2293
niki_2293

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Finally finally finally a huge relief from all the rona-dhona(mostly dat of kittu these daysROFL) n unnecessary gussa(zor-anand)..after the "kamini n necklace" fiasco n "2 lac ka scandal" in shergil parivaar we got a glycerine tears-free episode. I was so dissapointed by yesterday's epi but today's epi came as a breath of fresh air n the precap is smthg to luk forward too. Gud job CV's.Day Dreaming.

I loved the fuss over "kittu ki garma garam chai"LOL. Only yesterday it seemed that zor too has lost all common sense n getting unnecessarily angry over kittu. But today he luked so cute when he says to shraddha that he has to do a lil bit of gussa otherwise everybody will stop fearing him.LOL-Mind blowing zorThumbs Up.

And when shraddha herself pointed out that her mistakes are forgiven n so the same shud be done for kittu too. Great going shraddhaThumbs Up.

The episode marked the entry of madhura as "jas" or jaspreet. She luked fab n her character seemed a positive one too. Hope she sticks to being good n isnt shown as a vamp. Fingers crossed!

The precap seemed exciting. AnKi ka car romance! Something to watch out for.Day Dreaming

Chalo a positive n lively epi after a week filled with disclosure of secrets n gang of jealous ladies..a welcome break!Thumbs Up

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpRvicskirthiiiangeldavil_007-Inferno--Khush-cherrypansyLegolasGondolinpreetipcSnehal21Duggukede

LegolasGondolin IF-Rockerz
LegolasGondolin
LegolasGondolin

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
great post :)
will watch the episode asap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_2293

xoxramxox Goldie
xoxramxox
xoxramxox

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_2293

Finally finally finally a huge relief from all the rona-dhona(mostly dat of kittu these daysROFL) n unnecessary gussa(zor-anand)..after the "kamini n necklace" fiasco n "2 lac ka scandal" in shergil parivaar we got a glycerine tears-free episode. I was so dissapointed by yesterday's epi but today's epi came as a breath of fresh air n the precap is smthg to luk forward too. Gud job CV's.Day Dreaming.
AGREEEDDD!!! it was a good episode to watch, but I think for Anand Kittu fans tomorrows episode will be mindblowing  

I loved the fuss over "kittu ki garma garam chai"LOL. Only yesterday it seemed that zor too has lost all common sense n getting unnecessarily angry over kittu. But today he luked so cute when he says to shraddha that he has to do a lil bit of gussa otherwise everybody will stop fearing him.LOL-Mind blowing zorThumbs Up.

The chai scene was so cute, and ofcourse Jaya doesn't know how to make chai! I am suprised at the fact that she doesn't do any house chores cook, clean or even make chai Ouch

And when shraddha herself pointed out that her mistakes are forgiven n so the same shud be done for kittu too. Great going shraddhaThumbs Up.

Finally someone brought up the fact that Shradha has been forgiven for everything, so many mistakes and one thing that Kittu with good intention she has to go through so much torture before being forgiven. This was a job well done by Shradha, Zor needs to realize he can't be biased. 

The episode marked the entry of madhura as "jas" or jaspreet. She luked fab n her character seemed a positive one too. Hope she sticks to being good n isnt shown as a vamp. Fingers crossed!

Agreed, she looked great, at the end when she assured Anand by touching his hand...I believe it was foreshadowing something, maybe feelings she had for him? But definately she seems like a great character - someone who will bring loads of drama. 

The precap seemed exciting. AnKi ka car romance! Something to watch out for.Day Dreaming

Sooo exciteddd forrr thisss!!! Can't waittt, its supposed to be the barish sequence where Kittu does a little dance Star

Chalo a positive n lively epi after a week filled with disclosure of secrets n gang of jealous ladies..a welcome break!Thumbs Up

Party

Edited by xoxramxox - 14 August 2013 at 2:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_2293cherrypansy

niki_2293 IF-Dazzler
niki_2293
niki_2293

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoxramxox

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">AGREEEDDD!!! it was a good episode to watch, but I think for Anand Kittu fans tomorrows episode will be mindblowing </font>

<font color="#0000ff">The chai scene was so cute, and ofcourse Jaya doesn't know how to make chai! I am suprised at the fact that she doesn't do any house chores cook, clean or even make chaiOuch</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Finally someone brought up the fact that Shradha has been forgiven for everything, so many mistakes and one thing that Kittu with good intention she has to go through so much torture before being forgiven. This was a job well done by Shradha, Zor needs to realize he can't be biased.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Agreed, she looked great, at the end when she assured Anand by touching his hand...I believe it was foreshadowing something, maybe feelings she had for him? But definately she seems like a great character - someone who will bring loads of drama.
</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Sooo exciteddd forrr thisss!!! Can't waittt, its supposed to be the barish sequence where Kittu does a little dance</font>Star

Party

wow u commented on each line n all the comments are wonderfulThumbs Up..Yeah am also waiting for "AnKi ka rain romance" sequence.Day Dreaming.

P.S. Sorry i dnt know ur name..btw am nikiSmile

Edited by niki_2293 - 14 August 2013 at 8:54pm
angeldavil_007 Goldie
angeldavil_007
angeldavil_007

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
RAIN S FALLING JHAMA JHAM ...

KITTU NE AANKHEN MAARI GIR GAYE ANAND  LOLLOLLOLLOL

well epi was nice . i liked zor drama very much ..

niki_2293

xoxramxox Goldie
xoxramxox
xoxramxox

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xoxramxox

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">AGREEEDDD!!! it was a good episode to watch, but I think for Anand Kittu fans tomorrows episode will be mindblowing </font>

<font color="#0000ff">The chai scene was so cute, and ofcourse Jaya doesn't know how to make chai! I am suprised at the fact that she doesn't do any house chores cook, clean or even make chaiOuch</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Finally someone brought up the fact that Shradha has been forgiven for everything, so many mistakes and one thing that Kittu with good intention she has to go through so much torture before being forgiven. This was a job well done by Shradha, Zor needs to realize he can't be biased.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Agreed, she looked great, at the end when she assured Anand by touching his hand...I believe it was foreshadowing something, maybe feelings she had for him? But definately she seems like a great character - someone who will bring loads of drama.
</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">Sooo exciteddd forrr thisss!!! Can't waittt, its supposed to be the barish sequence where Kittu does a little dance</font>Star

Party

wow u commented on each line n all the comments are wonderfulThumbs Up..Yeah am also waiting for "AnKi ka rain romance" sequence.Day Dreaming.

P.S. Sorry i dnt know ur name..btw am nikiSmile

I actually commented on everything LOL. I am on vacation so I am currently faltu, so I spend most of my time on India-Forums. 

Nice to meet you Niki :) My name is Shar :) 

niki_2293

Duggukede IF-Sizzlerz
Duggukede
Duggukede

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
great post I did watch the episode last night!

niki_2293

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index