Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Were Jodha and Prtap related???? (Page 5)

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahullovee

So, were Jodha and Pratap related??
no.

Marathi_Mulgi IF-Dazzler
Marathi_Mulgi
Marathi_Mulgi

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

Originally posted by cherryberry293

Originally posted by catalan

May be Jodha /Akbar love track was popularised only by film producers. with Aishwarya and hritik, they made the characters as if the events were real.

Exactly!!!!

Ashutosh Gowarikar presented Jodha-Akbar in d form of Hritik nd Ash which made everyone to think as if it was true

may be both ja are fictions but i'll say movie was far far better. Hritik was really a genuine ruler, his king's acting and voice was best too.. Aish was gracious as jodha as well. She very well suited in queen avtar, strong personality and voice. I dun like ekta kapoor jodha, her voice is low and dull and can't feel the strong matured attitude as well, i don't watch ekta version of ja its so fictional. Ja movie was far far better

yeh agree
movie was best even if its fictional but carved out in beautiful way Big smile not like kekta's wayDead

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 28 August 2013 at 9:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari117

Marathi_Mulgi IF-Dazzler
Marathi_Mulgi
Marathi_Mulgi

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
tfs for all info shared
i feel very bad for jodha i found her like female lead of pinjar of amrita pritam
instead i found ruquiya more powerful

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 28 August 2013 at 9:49am

cherryberry293

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

tfs for all info shared
i feel very bad for jodha i found her like female lead of pinjar of amrita pritam

i dislike lady like jodha who slaughtered her self respect and embraced forced marriage, instead i feel if she would have done johur it would have been better. Jodha was not loved by akbar d way it is being showed in movies or show, she was just mother of akbar successor so was granted the title marium uz zamani, hence this title brought her all the powers, otherwise she even wouldn't have granted power to issue farman.
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

tfs for all info shared

i dislike lady like jodha who slaughtered her self respect and embraced forced marriage, instead i feel if she would have done johur it would have been better. Jodha was not loved by akbar d way it is being showed in movies or show, she was just mother of akbar so was granted the title marium uz zamani, hence this title brought her all the powers, otherwise she even wouldn't have granted power to issue farman.
sad that i am reading this in 21st century..seriously ..ewww
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini.S

tfs for all info shared

i dislike lady like jodha who slaughtered her self respect and embraced forced marriage, instead i feel if she would have done johur it would have been better. Jodha was not loved by akbar d way it is being showed in movies or show, she was just mother of akbar so was granted the title marium uz zamani, hence this title brought her all the powers, otherwise she even wouldn't have granted power to issue farman.

yes jodha's father was threatened and just for the sake of strengthening territory of akbar he married jodha on the cost of lives of her brothers, is it respectable? A woman accepting such marriage is acceptable? Forced marriage is no less than rape sry to say but even if i'm forced to marriage i'll never love that man ever

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini.S

tfs for all info shared

yes I think it doesnt matter what century you are in, forced marriage has always been looked down at... yes in this century and in the 20th century people have ended their lives rather than be disgraced and violated (ex: Partition) Ouch
Even Draupadi raised her voice against Karna because she didnt want to marry him eventhough he technically could have won the swayamvar; because in the real sense it is the girl who chooses her groom not the other way around! Clap

Edited by ratilal22192 - 29 August 2013 at 4:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherryberry293Pari117

cherryberry293 IF-Dazzler
cherryberry293
cherryberry293

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged

tfs for all info shared

Absolutely true

Go to top