Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Were Jodha and Prtap related???? (Page 32)

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

Better don't bring islam here pls if you don't know my beliefs and trust.. You can't attack my beliefs. Lets keep religion out of it
exactly. thats what you did a few pages back when you accused me of not having love and respect for india..great people like MP,shivaji..Smile
chalo leave.
i was just kinda offended when you wrote ill of akbar...anyways..kaun kya jaane kya hua thaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_Rose

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

I'm just crying for what mini wrote abt me. Can't believe dat my beliefs will be brought sry guys, you can't say such
Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Originally posted by cherryberry293

Akbar did many gr8 things. When did deny on that??
Em saying no invader was Angel. Invader came here wid there motives , in return they gave few good things.
Here no one is saying anything wrong abt Akbar. In fact some ppl r potraying him and Mughals as Barbaric.
All these things r need to b presented to them.

I quoted you because you brought up the britishers, the comment was meant for others in generalSmile

iMini

cherryberry293 IF-Dazzler
cherryberry293
cherryberry293

Originally posted by Mini.S

Khyati lets leave this topic.. We need to discuss abt our pratap :-)
why just kyati? cant i discuss OUR MP too?

U can Smile
And no1 in this forum disrespects any religion.
In fact few ppl r distroying d glorious image of Mughals for there commercial purpose.

Okay lets drop d topic here Smile

iMini

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Better don't bring islam here pls if you don't know my beliefs and trust.. You can't attack my beliefs. Lets keep religion out of it
exactly. thats what you did a few pages back when you accused me of not having love and respect for india..great people like MP,shivaji..Smile
chalo leave.
i was just kinda offended when you wrote ill of akbar...anyways..kaun kya jaane kya hua thaLOL

when did i wrote bad abt akbar? I just gave a link otherwise our talk was on invaders. Pls dun insult my respect, i've read all the books abt akbar and birbal, humayun, shahjehan, babar. You can't write bringing islam. I nva attacked you for islam or hinduism.
Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

chalo leave.

I was offended too.. Because it's not fair.

Bdw guys, Akbar is no longer cruel in the show after Bairam Khan has left. He is as just as he dereves to be shown asSmile
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Exactly khyati thanks you understood. All i wanted to say dat de were invaders, but why islam is brought? Every ruler is gud as well as bad. Akbar has gud sides and bad as well this is all i wanted to tell. But pls dun say that i dun respect islam
well yeah...i thought so when you opposed foreign invasion and gave link to that anti-islamic site...leave..matter solvedSmile...

Autumn_Rose

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Exactly khyati thanks you understood. All i wanted to say dat de were invaders, but why islam is brought? Every ruler is gud as well as bad. Akbar has gud sides and bad as well this is all i wanted to tell. But pls dun say that i dun respect islam
well yeah...i thought so when you opposed foreign invasion and gave link to that anti-islamic site...leave..matter solvedSmile...

^^ That's what it seemed like!

Go to top