Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Were Jodha and Prtap related???? (Page 30)

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Originally posted by Pari117

its just dat if i'll write abt myself i'll nva write bad, so does history is. Akbar courtiers can nva write wrong or rude deeds of him. But some hindu books of other reign mentions dat. So we can't blind ourselves without looking both sides of coin

That is where you are wrong my dear. Babur and Humayan very proudly wrote of their misdeeds. It was very honest.. accepting the fact that he was cruel.

Read their biographies and you will see.

Akbar's coins also represented his modern outlook, his stepson practices hindusim.. wrote poetry praising Lord krishna.. how can you say that? He founded a syncretic religion to promote religious harmony.

Historians aren't foolish to go about believing every written word. There is a lot of evidence to support that.
exactly. people weren't foolish to title him with the name 'Akbar' and neither are the modern people to give him 'The Great' suffix.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsPrezAutumn_Rose

cherryberry293 IF-Dazzler
cherryberry293
cherryberry293

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini.S

@cherryberry
mughals didn't loot us.if they did,kindly enlighten me about the same.

When i say Mughal, it includes d entire dynasty right from Babur till Auranjeb.
Some of d Mughal emperors were good like Humayun & Akbarbbu d rest were not so kind and generous.

Aurangjeb literally looted Maratha empire. The way he killed Sambhaji speaks enough abt him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsPreziMini

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Originally posted by cherryberry293

Someone said in previous pages that MP chose to fight whereas Raja Bharmal chose to surrender. If all Rajputs would have decided surrender to Mughal or other invaders then we wouldn't have been knowing any Prithviraj Chauhan, Rana Sanga or Maharana Pratap. History remembers only fighters not d one who surrendered ... No matter for wat caused them to put down d weapons.

MP wasn't d only one who fought for his land. We had Jhansi ki Rani, Shivaji, Chandragupta Maurya, etc... They all fought for their right, for justice. That's y v and our history remembers them.

I read dat Mughals didn't looted our country but Britishers did. Yes, Britishers looted us, even Mughals did. Akbar wasn't cruel, he had bad temper but he was diplomat. That's y he shaded tears on MPs death.
If Mughals gave us art, praised our talent to compensate d damage wat they did, then even Britishers gave us many things like higher education, knowledhe of English, New techniques, constructions,they promoted girl education, widow remarriage, ban on Sati, etc...

Those who come and invades in ur space is always has been known as Invader... V shud not forget wat bad they did wid our country.

And members of this forum seems to b more interested in Akbar and wives than in MPs life. I guess there is a forum to discuss abt THE GREAT AKBAR & his lady,loves...

My dear, the britishers did not abolish Sati.. It was first done by Akbar.. he made it illegal for women to be forced to be burned in the pyre... he also raised the age of marriage.. and the reason why he stated he should have not married more than once, it was because he believed in monogamy. I could go on forever.. As I said.. its not just the bio written by fazl.

There were Indian social reformers who forced the british government.. They did not come here to uplift our society. They owe us an enormous amount of wealth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMini

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Someone said in previous pages that MP chose to fight whereas Raja Bharmal chose to surrender. If all Rajputs would have decided surrender to Mughal or other invaders then we wouldn't have been knowing any Prithviraj Chauhan, Rana Sanga or Maharana Pratap. History remembers only fighters not d one who surrendered ... No matter for wat caused them to put down d weapons.

MP wasn't d only one who fought for his land. We had Jhansi ki Rani, Shivaji, Chandragupta Maurya, etc... They all fought for their right, for justice. That's y v and our history remembers them.

I read dat Mughals didn't looted our country but Britishers did. Yes, Britishers looted us, even Mughals did. Akbar wasn't cruel, he had bad temper but he was diplomat. That's y he shaded tears on MPs death.
If Mughals gave us art, praised our talent to compensate d damage wat they did, then even Britishers gave us many things like higher education, knowledhe of English, New techniques, constructions,they promoted girl education, widow remarriage, ban on Sati, etc...

Those who come and invades in ur space is always has been known as Invader... V shud not forget wat bad they did wid our country.

And members of this forum seems to b more interested in Akbar and wives than in MPs life. I guess there is a forum to discuss abt THE GREAT AKBAR & his lady,loves...

sorry khyati i shouldn't have been giving attention towards other topics than our Maharana Pratap. Guys i end it up here, my main aim was to re-alive this forum and make my every school and clg friend know about what great Pratap did. I won't reply back. For me warriors like Pratap deserves salute, and fire he ignited brought many revolutions in us, even today we take example of him. I'll let that fire ignited in my heart and if possible will do everything to make my fellow beings aware abt pratap's whole life. Its my last reply of topic. Jai hind jai bharat jai Pratap
yes,they indeed deserve salute.
but people here insulted other great people like akbar...which i couldn't tolerate.

Autumn_Rose

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

@cherryberry
mughals didn't loot us.if they did,kindly enlighten me about the same.

When i say Mughal, it includes d entire dynasty right from Babur till Auranjeb.
Some of d Mughal emperors were good like Humayun & Akbarbbu d rest were not so kind and generous.

Aurangjeb literally looted Maratha empire. The way he killed Sambhaji speaks enough abt him.

exactly. it was aurangzeb who led to the empire's decline.he doesnt deserve titles like great .but why call akbar cruel? why forget his deeds? because his grand child wasnt a great?

Autumn_Rose

cherryberry293 IF-Dazzler
cherryberry293
cherryberry293

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Areh don't b sorry yaar, plz.

sorry khyati i shouldn't have been giving attention towards other topics than our Maharana Pratap. Guys i end it up here, my main aim was to re-alive this forum and make my every school and clg friend know about what great Pratap did. I won't reply back. For me warriors like Pratap deserves salute, and fire he ignited brought many revolutions in us, even today we take example of him. I'll let that fire ignited in my heart and if possible will do everything to make my fellow beings aware abt pratap's whole life. Its my last reply of topic. Jai hind jai bharat jai Pratap
Smile
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
The truth will remain truth. Hope i'm not quoted back. Because i won't be checking it back
Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

yes,they indeed deserve salute.
but people here insulted other great people like akbar...which i couldn't tolerate.

LOL

MsPrez

Go to top