Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Were Jodha and Prtap related???? (Page 29)

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini.S

Originally posted by Pari117

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

@mini lol.. true the concept of nationalism is new to us.

@pari. We are not slaughtered in any way, thankfully we are on our way to develop and modernisation. Our firm cultural roots will not make us completely westernised, hopefully. But look at our politicians. We still have a long way to go. Need men to respect women. Why are the perpetrators still at large? Power and money are still above the law.

but we are independent. We can choose our leader by ourselves. Still we can bring difference. If one is comparing india of present with india of mughal reign, der india of present is far far better
ok..but you were comparing mewar and hindustan.
sorry for bringing in india.
so tell me,how was mewar better than hindustan?

mewar was part of hindustan it was being ruled by someone who was hindustani.
ok,..i understand you don't support foreign invasion.see..whole of aryan sect are descendants of europeans..which fills up most of north india now.will you call them foreigners? no.
akbar was born in hindustan.so was humayun.but not babur.thats it.

yeah its rather good point, logical Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMini

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
yes,pari.ok lets assume akbar to be cruel according to you.writers weren't allowed to write against him.so don't you think this logic should apply to all the rulers? why just akbar?
Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

http://www.hindunet.org/hindu_history/modern/akbar_vs.html
then read this too. I like rajat tokas since PRC. But here i'm debating abt real history so pls read some real facts as well.
see pari,both you and i are intelligent enough to know this source of information isnt authentic ...just another site intolerant of islam[/QUOTE]
its just dat if i'll write abt myself i'll nva write bad, so does history is. Akbar courtiers can nva write wrong or rude deeds of him. But some hindu books of other reign mentions dat. So we can't blind ourselves without looking both sides of coin[/QUOTE]
It seems to me that you are unaware of people trying to slander.. their aim is to only distort facts. Forget texts written by his men. There are other books by good historians. Read them, why are you reading hate incited texts.

I see many Americans having such wrong misconceptions about muslims and the middle east. I grew up in the middle east. Muslims here are modern and tolerant. The media has done a lot of damage.

iMini

cherryberry293 IF-Dazzler
cherryberry293
cherryberry293

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Someone said in previous pages that MP chose to fight whereas Raja Bharmal chose to surrender. If all Rajputs would have decided surrender to Mughal or other invaders then we wouldn't have been knowing any Prithviraj Chauhan, Rana Sanga or Maharana Pratap. History remembers only fighters not d one who surrendered ... No matter for wat caused them to put down d weapons.

MP wasn't d only one who fought for his land. We had Jhansi ki Rani, Shivaji, Chandragupta Maurya, etc... They all fought for their right, for justice. That's y v and our history remembers them.

I read dat Mughals didn't looted our country but Britishers did. Yes, Britishers looted us, even Mughals did. Akbar wasn't cruel, he had bad temper but he was diplomat. That's y he shaded tears on MPs death.
If Mughals gave us art, praised our talent to compensate d damage wat they did, then even Britishers gave us many things like higher education, knowledhe of English, New techniques, constructions,they promoted girl education, widow remarriage, ban on Sati, etc...

Those who come and invades in ur space is always has been known as Invader... V shud not forget wat bad they did wid our country.

And members of this forum seems to b more interested in Akbar and wives than in MPs life. I guess there is a forum to discuss abt THE GREAT AKBAR & his lady,loves...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MsPreziMiniPari117

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

ok you got off topic.as far as healthy debating is concerned, i wished you stopped telling people here they should read some history ..as if its just you knowing everything. i didn't want to write this dear,but when you mentioned of healthy debating,i needed to write of this annoying thing occasionally featuring your posts.period.

just not autumnrose gave a link and extract. I could have pointed out that. Its just that whatever you are saying, i'm not able to corelate dat with d topic we are talking abt. As you brought india of today in comparison with mughal

My source of information isn't wrong I have read books that are referred for civil services examinations. although its from wiki, it is pretty authentic. I'm dead sure of that.

The link you have sent is anti-muslim.

You also mentioned that Nur jahan was remembered.. she was a cunning woman who knew how to use men's weaknesses.. There are many women like that who are remembered.. like hurram sultana.. a coccubine who eventually broke the 300 year old tradition, became a queen.. and her son ascended the throne
Interestingly, again in the same time period.. sulieman the magnificent.. who had good relations with Akbar

see as i said the source you refer have influence of mughal and mine had influence of hindu. Both are correct in its own way, akbar's courtiers couldn't recite wrong deeds of him so wrote lots of appreciations, and hindus couldn't bear what akbar did to them so mentioned his wrong side. I am not saying akbar was bad, i'm saying like every king he had gud as well as bad side
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
@cherryberry
mughals didn't loot us.if they did,kindly enlighten me about the same.
Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

its just dat if i'll write abt myself i'll nva write bad, so does history is. Akbar courtiers can nva write wrong or rude deeds of him. But some hindu books of other reign mentions dat. So we can't blind ourselves without looking both sides of coin

That is where you are wrong my dear. Babur and Humayan very proudly wrote of their misdeeds. It was very honest.. accepting the fact that he was cruel.

Read their biographies and you will see.

Akbar's coins also represented his modern outlook, his stepson practices hindusim.. wrote poetry praising Lord krishna.. how can you say that? He founded a syncretic religion to promote religious harmony.

Historians aren't foolish to go about believing every written word. There is a lot of evidence to support that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luna24iMini

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherryberry293

Someone said in previous pages that MP chose to fight whereas Raja Bharmal chose to surrender. If all Rajputs would have decided surrender to Mughal or other invaders then we wouldn't have been knowing any Prithviraj Chauhan, Rana Sanga or Maharana Pratap. History remembers only fighters not d one who surrendered ... No matter for wat caused them to put down d weapons.

MP wasn't d only one who fought for his land. We had Jhansi ki Rani, Shivaji, Chandragupta Maurya, etc... They all fought for their right, for justice. That's y v and our history remembers them.

I read dat Mughals didn't looted our country but Britishers did. Yes, Britishers looted us, even Mughals did. Akbar wasn't cruel, he had bad temper but he was diplomat. That's y he shaded tears on MPs death.
If Mughals gave us art, praised our talent to compensate d damage wat they did, then even Britishers gave us many things like higher education, knowledhe of English, New techniques, constructions,they promoted girl education, widow remarriage, ban on Sati, etc...

Those who come and invades in ur space is always has been known as Invader... V shud not forget wat bad they did wid our country.

And members of this forum seems to b more interested in Akbar and wives than in MPs life. I guess there is a forum to discuss abt THE GREAT AKBAR & his lady,loves...

sorry khyati i shouldn't have been giving attention towards other topics than our Maharana Pratap. Guys i end it up here, my main aim was to re-alive this forum and make my every school and clg friend know about what great Pratap did. I won't reply back. For me warriors like Pratap deserves salute, and fire he ignited brought many revolutions in us, even today we take example of him. I'll let that fire ignited in my heart and if possible will do everything to make my fellow beings aware abt pratap's whole life. Its my last reply of topic. Jai hind jai bharat jai Pratap

cherryberry293

Go to top