Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Were Jodha and Prtap related???? (Page 26)

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini.S

Originally posted by Pari117

do you know there was nothing called INDIA those days?ROFL
rajputana was say...one 'country' ,mughal empire was another country ...concept of
nationalism is something the western countries gifted us

you should have read history related books. It clearly mentions everything. We were called land of hindus where hindus resided. Pls refer them than mocking on term i used
yes..you are a history genius ..you should also know that akbar was called emperor of hindustan.

i expect healthy debate than sarcasm dear. Pls don't refer words like genius which i'm not

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

@mini lol.. true the concept of nationalism is new to us.

@pari. We are not slaughtered in any way, thankfully we are on our way to develop and modernisation. Our firm cultural roots will not make us completely westernised, hopefully. But look at our politicians. We still have a long way to go. Need men to respect women. Why are the perpetrators still at large? Power and money are still above the law.

but we are independent. We can choose our leader by ourselves. Still we can bring difference. If one is comparing india of present with india of mughal reign, der india of present is far far better

People have been suppressed in every era, regardless of the ruler. Especially women, it's only a matter of magnitude. 

Plus, the herofication of historical figures is too much for some. More than necessary, so that it blinds people so they are unable to see the facts
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

rajputana was say...one 'country' ,mughal empire was another country ...concept of

you should have read history related books. It clearly mentions everything. We were called land of hindus where hindus resided. Pls refer them than mocking on term i used

What you're saying is right. But the concept was still skewed. There was no proper definition. Unity in diversity- the term is used today because we have learnt our lesson.

may be borders and margins are new to us but this land belonged to us, and we knew dat
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

secret passage? Was his love to jodha shameful to be accepted that he needed to use secret passage ROFL
no.it was those people in the court who wrote ain e akbari...who couldn't digest existence of a hindu mallika e hindustan[/QUOTE]
i think you should have also known that writers would have been killed if what they wrote didn't pleased akbar. And whatever was written in ain e akbari it was all done under supervision of akbar, akbar couldn't read or write, so his words were being written in words by other
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

yes..you are a history genius ..you should also know that akbar was called emperor of hindustan.

i expect healthy debate than sarcasm dear. Pls don't refer words like genius which i'm not
ok you got off topic.as far as healthy debating is concerned, i wished you stopped telling people here they should read some history ..as if its just you knowing everything. i didn't want to write this dear,but when you mentioned of healthy debating,i needed to write of this annoying thing occasionally featuring your posts.period.
Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

@pari
why don't you just forget that movie and serial? they show no truth but fiction. you said you read aineakbari,then why bother to even mention that movie n serial?

but the answers i read are mostly influenced from show. Ekta has deteriorated history largely. So why bother abt it. Its gud to watch it as fiction we can see image of truth in it at all

When it comes to the romance, showing rukayya as a narcissistic dumb bimbo, akbar looting temples (i bet they confused him with.. mohd. ghazni?), it's obviously fiction.

But akbar's political conquests and strategies shown are accurate. I'm in love with the show now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMini

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

secret passage? Was his love to jodha shameful to be accepted that he needed to use secret passage ROFL
no.it was those people in the court who wrote ain e akbari...who couldn't digest existence of a hindu mallika e hindustan

i think you should have also known that writers would have been killed if what they wrote didn't pleased akbar. And whatever was written in ain e akbari it was all done under supervision of akbar, akbar couldn't read or write, so his words were being written in words by other[/QUOTE] oh really?! who wrote that??? and how did akbar accept people writing this about him?!
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Akbar drank water from the Ganges river, which he called the water of immortality'. Special people were stationed at Sorun and later Haridwar to dispatch water, in sealed jars, to wherever he was stationed.[better source needed] According to Jahangir's memoirs, he was fond of fruits and had little liking for meat, which he stopped eating in his later years. Akbar also once visited Vrindavan, the birthplace of Lord Krishna in the year 1570, and gave permission for four temples to be built by the Gaudiya Vaisnavas, which were Madana-mohana, Govindaji, Gopinatha and Jugal Kisore.

^^Akbar isn't the jallad he was made out to be in the initial episodes of the show.. he never was. but oh, boy.. he had quite a temper.

http://www.hindunet.org/hindu_history/modern/akbar_vs.html
then read this too. I like rajat tokas since PRC. But here i'm debating abt real history so pls read some real facts as well.

Go to top