Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Were Jodha and Prtap related???? (Page 24)

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

Originally posted by Mini.S

@mini: i'll give you the link what indians went through during that phase. Richness of resource doesn't matter when humans weren't tranquil
it wasn't worse than what british did to india ..ill give you the link to what INDIANS ARE GOING through TODAY.
there was no period india or anyother empire was a heaven

atleast our heads are not slaughtered today and decorated on gate as sign of victory. And thankfully we are free and we are democratic. I'm proud of how india is today. Free and independent. Our tradition and culture are written by us. I'm proud that we can vote for the leader we want, we are not suppressed, we are not forced for the laws we don't agree upon. Though der might be flaws but boon is dat we are independent. You might ask every indian, we ll choose free india over mughal or anyone ruling us
oh..so was mewar democratic? ROFL

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

@mini: i'll give you the link what indians went through during that phase. Richness of resource doesn't matter when humans weren't tranquil
it wasn't worse than what british did to india ..ill give you the link to what INDIANS ARE GOING through TODAY.

atleast our heads are not slaughtered today and decorated on gate as sign of victory. And thankfully we are free and we are democratic. I'm proud of how india is today. Free and independent. Our tradition and culture are written by us. I'm proud that we can vote for the leader we want, we are not suppressed, we are not forced for the laws we don't agree upon. Though der might be flaws but boon is dat we are independent. You might ask every indian, we ll choose free india over mughal or anyone ruling us

@mini lol.. true the concept of nationalism is new to us.

@pari. We are not slaughtered in any way, thankfully we are on our way to develop and modernisation. Our firm cultural roots will not make us completely westernised, hopefully. But look at our politicians. We still have a long way to go. Need men to respect women. Why are the perpetrators still at large? Power and money are still above the law.

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 31 August 2013 at 12:59pm
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

do you know there was nothing called INDIA those days?ROFL
rajputana was say...one 'country' ,mughal empire was another country ...concept of
nationalism is something the western countries gifted us

you should have read history related books. It clearly mentions everything. We were called land of hindus where hindus resided. Pls refer them than mocking on term i used
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
@pari
why don't you just forget that movie and serial? they show no truth but fiction. you said you read aineakbari,then why bother to even mention that movie n serial?
Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

oh..so was mewar democratic? ROFL

India in the 16th century really fascinates me, we had bravehearts Maharana Pratap, Meerabai.. Akbar.. who was great in his own way, modern in his thinking even for today's time.. religious tolerance that was particularly rare at that time.. his step son, Rahim who was a muslim was a Krishna bhakt and wrote poetry that are taught in schools even today.. to whom tulsidas had written... Tulsi das existed then too.. Tansen.. who could ignite diyas with his raag.. Birbal.. OMG there are more people.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMini

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Originally posted by Tarza

Jodha created problems between Akbar and Jahangir?????

Jahangir was her son. He was heavily influenced by women in his life, both his mother and step mother rukayya sultan begam along with grandmother hamida bano.

When he rebelled against his father ..( in allahbad at that time) he was accompanied by his begam/ women..Shah begam, however, his hindu wife (mother of khusrao) committed suicide due to her brother's behaviour and son's disobedience.. Jahangir was distraught and ate nothing for days..Akbar sent him robe and his own turban as consolation.

Prince salem (Jahangir) was probably at all odds with his father because of his lust for women and alcoholism.

yeah jehangir got bad habits because he didn't even get love of both parents, he had influence of ruqaiya and akbar more.

Akbar had problems with both daniyal and salem.. Only prince murad was good.. salima's son... but he died young..

daniyal died at age 34 from alcholism.. Plus Rukayya was not just his wife, she was his childhood friend and ermm sister (first cousin) LOL I have heard he had a secret passage to jodha's room LOL

secret passage? Was his love to jodha shameful to be accepted that he needed to use secret passage ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_Rose

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

rajputana was say...one 'country' ,mughal empire was another country ...concept of

you should have read history related books. It clearly mentions everything. We were called land of hindus where hindus resided. Pls refer them than mocking on term i used
yes..you are a history genius ..you should also know that akbar was called emperor of hindustan.
Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

What you're saying is right. But the concept was still skewed. There was no proper definition. Unity in diversity- the term is used today because we have learnt our lesson.

Go to top