Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

   
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Were Jodha and Prtap related???? (Page 23)

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Joined: 19 June 2013
Posts: 12322

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini.S

Originally posted by Pari117

@autumn_rose: i have read its many portions and it definately covers that ruqaiya was his favorite wife. And jahangir even called jodha as his father's wife, he didn't use mother word for him. And he mentioned has his parents been more concerned his siblings wouldn't have died. There was definately problems between akbar and jodha which led none of historical books mentions jodha prominently. Jodha wasn't even prominent like mumtaz, noor jahan who are always remembered in history. Its mainly ashutosh govarikar invention who re defined their love in d way he wanted. Otherwise we nva see any great historical mentions of jodha
true..manuscripts cannot mention all the wives kings had in detail as you expect ,udai singh had 7,only 3mentioned in proper detail,maharana pratap had 17 wives,akbar 36...
jehangir didn't mention mariam as his mom because she didn't bring him up,the very way akbar's biological mom didn't bring him up.

Actually, its also because Rukayya had a long life and also brought up his son.. One more reason was that he was after women and was an alcoholic.. wand was sort of a nutcase LOL 

Plus, in mughal biographies, they never mention the name of Hindu women.. that is another reason.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMini

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 25178

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Originally posted by Tarza

Jodha created problems between Akbar and Jahangir?????


Jahangir was her son. He was heavily influenced by women in his life, both his mother and step mother rukayya sultan begam along with grandmother hamida bano.

When he rebelled against his father ..( in allahbad at that time) he was accompanied by his begam/ women..Shah begam, however, his hindu wife (mother of khusrao) committed suicide due to her brother's behaviour and son's disobedience.. Jahangir was distraught and ate nothing for days..Akbar sent him robe and his own turban as consolation.

Prince salem (Jahangir) was probably at all odds with his father because of his lust for women and alcoholism.

yeah jehangir got bad habits because he didn't even get love of both parents, he had influence of ruqaiya and akbar more.
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 21321

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

@autumn_rose: akbar did much for country but not other rulers from mughal. Its not about amer or mewar, its about our nation.. Being in our country and being ruled by outsiders is a punishment. And i'm proud that veer like Pratap did fought for our motherland
do you know there was nothing called INDIA those days?ROFL
rajputana was say...one 'country' ,mughal empire was another country ...concept of
nationalism is something the western countries gifted us

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_Rose

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Joined: 19 June 2013
Posts: 12322

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

@mini: i'll give you the link what indians went through during that phase. Richness of resource doesn't matter when humans weren't tranquil

There were both good and bad rulers.. Rajput or mughal.. just like there are good and bad people in every community.
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 25178

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini.S

Originally posted by Pari117

@mini: i'll give you the link what indians went through during that phase. Richness of resource doesn't matter when humans weren't tranquil
it wasn't worse than what british did to india ..ill give you the link to what INDIANS ARE GOING through TODAY.
there was no period india or anyother empire was a heaven

atleast our heads are not slaughtered today and decorated on gate as sign of victory. And thankfully we are free and we are democratic. I'm proud of how india is today. Free and independent. Our tradition and culture are written by us. I'm proud that we can vote for the leader we want, we are not suppressed, we are not forced for the laws we don't agree upon. Though der might be flaws but boon is dat we are independent. You might ask every indian, we ll choose free india over mughal or anyone ruling us
Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Joined: 19 June 2013
Posts: 12322

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Originally posted by Tarza

Jodha created problems between Akbar and Jahangir?????


Jahangir was her son. He was heavily influenced by women in his life, both his mother and step mother rukayya sultan begam along with grandmother hamida bano.

When he rebelled against his father ..( in allahbad at that time) he was accompanied by his begam/ women..Shah begam, however, his hindu wife (mother of khusrao) committed suicide due to her brother's behaviour and son's disobedience.. Jahangir was distraught and ate nothing for days..Akbar sent him robe and his own turban as consolation.

Prince salem (Jahangir) was probably at all odds with his father because of his lust for women and alcoholism.

yeah jehangir got bad habits because he didn't even get love of both parents, he had influence of ruqaiya and akbar more.

Akbar had problems with both daniyal and salem.. Only prince murad was good.. salima's son... but he died young.. 

daniyal died at age 34 from alcholism.. Plus Rukayya was not just his wife, she was his childhood friend and ermm sister (first cousin) LOL I have heard he had a secret passage to jodha's room LOL
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 21321

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

@mini: but prominent ones are always mentioned. The less mentions of jodha proved how much she mattered to akbar, she was just important because she gave akbar his heir which noone gave. So she got title marium uz zamani and hence got power because of this title. Otherwise she wouldn't even have got such powers had she didn't given birth to jahangir
correct..but how does this prove your point?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_Rose

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 25178

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

Originally posted by Mini.S

Originally posted by Pari117

@autumn_rose: i have read its many portions and it definately covers that ruqaiya was his favorite wife. And jahangir even called jodha as his father's wife, he didn't use mother word for him. And he mentioned has his parents been more concerned his siblings wouldn't have died. There was definately problems between akbar and jodha which led none of historical books mentions jodha prominently. Jodha wasn't even prominent like mumtaz, noor jahan who are always remembered in history. Its mainly ashutosh govarikar invention who re defined their love in d way he wanted. Otherwise we nva see any great historical mentions of jodha
true..manuscripts cannot mention all the wives kings had in detail as you expect ,udai singh had 7,only 3mentioned in proper detail,maharana pratap had 17 wives,akbar 36...
jehangir didn't mention mariam as his mom because she didn't bring him up,the very way akbar's biological mom didn't bring him up.


Actually, its also because Rukayya had a long life and also brought up his son.. One more reason was that he was after women and was an alcoholic.. wand was sort of a nutcase LOL

Plus, in mughal biographies, they never mention the name of Hindu women.. that is another reason.

hey love eclipses all d differences. Had jodha been so important, do you think this bar of religion mattered more over her? He was akbar the great, will he just shy off mentioning d girl he loved d most? Never. I think show/movie might have been influencing us a lot otherwise proofs are against what is shown

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TOI-Maharana Pratap in Jodha-Akbar...!!!!

2 3

Author: Proud-India   Replies: 23   Views: 4903

Proud-India 23 4903 29 July 2013 at 7:43am by Marathi_Mulgi
thought related to dheer bai child

Author: ..pratham..   Replies: 7   Views: 4057

..pratham.. 7 4057 18 July 2013 at 4:23am by Jyotimena
History related to the current war?

2 3

Author: pgshah   Replies: 16   Views: 2216

pgshah 16 2216 01 July 2013 at 6:19am by sameersaagar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index