Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Were Jodha and Prtap related???? (Page 17)

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

Originally posted by Pari117

Originally posted by Mini.S

well..i am not a supporter of ending lives for the sake of 'honour'..

my comment was related about situation of a lady staying in that century. In 21st century we have every means to fight against injustice, but things were not like that at that time. Ok lets agree to not "ending lives for honour" according to you in that era, but was it justified to accept a man who married you for the sake of extending his kingdom, who married you for d sake of lives of ur brothers. Its easy to lodge a complain against such man today and it will be termed as torture. My point was had jodha really been respect worthy she wouldnt have stooped so low by accepting a man who married her on cost of something

Its easy for us to accusejodha but imagine all your brothers are capturedin war the kingdom is defeated and if you do not marry your entire family will be killed by the winner what option jodha had?She did that to save her dynasty her father, brothers their kids and wives. And it is rumored that Jodha tried to kill Akbar on first night hence whenever Akbar went to her roomshe was first searched by maids for any weapon.Jehangir himself disliked his father Akbar and i thinkJodha had a major role to play in this hatred between father-son. Jodha had been happy when Jehangir and Akbar had afight for throne and it was Ruqaiah who put sense in Jehangir andstopped a potential war between father-son.Jehangir mentions that his best friendswas only his milk brother Suleiman and grand mother Hamida. He felt lonely in company of his parents, wives and kids after his grand mother and milk brothers death. He also mentions that his brothers would not havediedatyoung age of lonliness ifonly his family(parents may be) were more attentive and caring.

exactly..

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged

see pari,its obvious jehagir didn't dislike jodha because she married his father.there must be other reasons. no one knows.

I think Jehangir was struck between two parents who hated each other like in case of divorced parents both wanted jehangir to hate the other. Hence he was not close to both his parents and took refuge with Ruqiah and Hamida

means jodha never accepted akbar that sounds logical and just to me. This is definately expected in forced marriage. And yes this reason is logical why jahangir wz close to ruqaiya
at last..LOL
i hope you don't dislike jodha anymore pari..
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

@myviewprem: agreed!! Means what it is shown in Ja movies and show is mere fiction. No love was der between ja

True this is imaginary story not mentioned in Akbar and Jehangir's memoris or in floklore. Because we have heard of Jehangir-Anarkali, Jehangir-Nur Jahan, Shah Jahan-Mumtaz love story but never in any book or any folk lore heard of Akbar-Jodha love story. I think till we truly get solid proof we cannot believe this story. Another thing if Akbar loved Jodha(Mariam-ul-zumani) why was she not buried in a great grave alongside him after all she was jehangir's mom, akbar's wife. Her tomb is not that grand and is built far from Akbar's.

wow bang on!! what a point. It is completely justifying. Means ashutosh govarikar and ekta are one who spoiled image of jodha, otherwise she was nva weak enough to surrender before akbar. And yes mumtaz noor jahan etc presence was important, the grand buildings which were made proves it. Dats y i wonder why jodha was not even given place in akbar's biography ain e akbari. Ur points are logical enough to retain back respect of jodha. Poor lady was not even given a grand tomb after death. Had she nva accepted akbar, i would like to appreciate her then for standing for her self respect
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarza

Yes! PuNir were one of my fav jodis!!!

god i hate ekta for spoiling punir. I quitted PR for now :'( can't see onir like this

Me too. But still i am in the AT just for reading Shikha and Swati's PuNir story.

are you in the group which linda made for punir fans on fb?

I was but later i left.

why you left dat group?
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

AgreeSmile
Not only Ruqaiya's but Akbar's also. Both Akbar and Ruqaiya were one of the best Mughal couples, they were very good... But Ekta is showing them evilAngryAngry

i hate ekta for spoiling ruqaiya. I even dun watch her show anymore after she spoiled punir and god she made ruqaiya a devil. I really hate ekta Angry how dare she spoil ruqaiya just to show jodha mahan

Ekta always spoils good people!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryShe could have shown Ruqaiya-Akbar's love-story, the actual love-story of theirs

yes true the way she spoilt punir totally disgusted by jiju sali relation she showed. I can't dare to watch her shows. And yes ruqaiya akbar story would have been much better

I just hope any producer makes a film/serial on their love-story.

de make story gathering off beat masala, hindu muslim marriage theme sounded different enough to gather momentum so they made it, though there was no love between jodha akbar. Wish someone pays tribute to ruqaiya. She was great lady. Akbar ruqaiya love has been more mentioned

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsPrez

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

see pari,its obvious jehagir didn't dislike jodha because she married his father.there must be other reasons. no one knows.

I think Jehangir was struck between two parents who hated each other like in case of divorced parents both wanted jehangir to hate the other. Hence he was not close to both his parents and took refuge with Ruqiah and Hamida

means jodha never accepted akbar that sounds logical and just to me. This is definately expected in forced marriage. And yes this reason is logical why jahangir wz close to ruqaiya
at last..LOL
i hope you don't dislike jodha anymore pari..

aww mini i feel ekta's version made me loose respect for jodha. Thanks god jodha wasn't dat weak. As myviewprem wrote, i really had to agree to it. Jodha never accepted akbar and dat proves she deserves d respect
cherryberry293 IF-Dazzler
cherryberry293
cherryberry293

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Page 5 se sidha page 17 Shocked   Shocked

MP k forum k ITIHAAS me pehli baar... Dotson Pehli baar...
Kisi topic pe itni lambbbiii discussion chali hai Shocked

Me toh soch me pad gayi ki Bhaiya aisa kya ho gaya ??? Kisne iss forum me accelerator daba diya??? Haiii ... Matlab ye toh umeed se pare wale page numbers dikhe , toh me toh u ho gayi thi

#Tarza ne kar diya Ek massoom sa sawal Aur puch Dali rishtedari ...
Par rishtedari k chakkar me sab jaag Gaye yaha... Hayeee aankhe Aur dil dono bhar khushi se :')

Dhanya ho Jodha ji ki ... Wo thi ya nahi ye toh koi na Jane but unhone JAAN PHOONK di iss forum me isi liye Jodha ji ko Ye Hug aa jaao yaar jhappi paa jao...

Sab lage pade hai Akbar, Ruquiya, etc me...

Ab Ye post se clear ho gaya hai ki koi relation nahi tha Jodha Aur MP k bich ... Sab confusion me aa Gaye the Aur bilkul aise ho Gayethe Wacko par Ab confusion k badal hat chuke honge aisi aashakarte hai hum ...

Bas dil khush ho gaya hai aaj Mera... Aise hi is forum ka naam Roshan karte raho doston ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.saraMsPrezPari117

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Khyati kya likha h.. Wah.. Jodha thi ya nahi wo b confirm nahi h pr dhanya ho jo itne pages badh gaye ROFL humare show me thankfully sab kuch simple sober h, to bahar walo pr discuss kr lete h jab khali baithe hote h to ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherryberry293MsPrez

Go to top