Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

   
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Were Jodha and Prtap related???? (Page 14)

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 25043

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Sry if you feel i'm exagerating it. When things come on self respect of girl, many kingdoms were lost, many battles occured.. This is what self respect of girl is. Even base of mahabharat was this only.

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 21320

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

Sry if you feel i'm exagerating it. When things come on self respect of girl, many kingdoms were lost, many battles occured.. This is what self respect of girl is. Even base of mahabharat was this only.
hey its okSmile!
see,my opinion is...its illogical to sacrifice lives of soo many soldiers, happiness of soo many families just because you think your self respect is being harmed.History would have been a little different if you were in jodha's shoes..but same if i wasLOL.Fortunately akbar was a better husband than she assumed initially, he respected her religion..too..and she was blessed with children later on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsPrez

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 25043

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I guess you should read ain e akbari, akbar clearly mentioned ruqaiya as his favorite. Neither akbar no jahangir mentions abt jodha, there is merely one or two line abt her. Ruqaiya was favorite of everyone including akbar and salim. What did jodha gain neither husband nor son nor respect. Even mughals didn't mention her nor rajputs consider her der part. It will be true to say when self respect is lost, everything is lost. I dun think we can agree on something. So lets keep it till here but it was nice discussing wid you
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 21320

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
even udai singh and maharana pratap married soo many times incase youve forgot...now who is the favourite queen...its their personal choice..lol.i was the one who wrote about ruqaiya on this thread initially btw..lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsPrez

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 21320

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

I guess you should read ain e akbari, akbar clearly mentioned ruqaiya as his favorite. Neither akbar no jahangir mentions abt jodha, there is merely one or two line abt her. Ruqaiya was favorite of everyone including akbar and salim. What did jodha gain neither husband nor son nor respect. Even mughals didn't mention her nor rajputs consider her der part. It will be true to say when self respect is lost, everything is lost. I dun think we can agree on something. So lets keep it till here but it was nice discussing wid you
youve hit on a raw nerve...you know,some people wish to live,hopeful about the future, i was personally hurt when you wrote for such girls,committing suicide is a better option.hence i rebuked..unfortunately one more girl said the same,supported with examples.but i wish to live.hopeful about the future.such girls have the right to live,right to give birth to children..and please don't oppose me..
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 25043

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Hey its personal choice i know but jayanta bai or sajja bai wasn't ignored the way mughals ignored jodha. You can try to read english version of ain e akbari you urself will realize that jodha wasn't even important like akbar's second wife who was widow i guess. No need to laugh upon it, its truth jodha is lost amidst mughal history. She is not even given importance by anyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsPrez

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 25043

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I will prefer committing suicide than being raped. Its my personal choice. You might have different opinion but for me my self respect matters much more than anything. You said "eeww" to my point but i'm proud that i've guts to fight till end but will never surrender before rapists
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 21320

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari117

Hey its personal choice i know but jayanta bai or sajja bai wasn't ignored the way mughals ignored jodha. You can try to read english version of ain e akbari you urself will realize that jodha wasn't even important like akbar's second wife who was widow i guess. No need to laugh upon it, its truth jodha is lost amidst mughal history. She is not even given importance by anyone.
see, nobody here knows what sort of a woman jodha was...so am not judging anyone.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TOI-Maharana Pratap in Jodha-Akbar...!!!!

2 3

Author: Proud-India   Replies: 23   Views: 4865

Proud-India 23 4865 29 July 2013 at 7:43am by Marathi_Mulgi
thought related to dheer bai child

Author: ..pratham..   Replies: 7   Views: 4028

..pratham.. 7 4028 18 July 2013 at 4:23am by Jyotimena
History related to the current war?

2 3

Author: pgshah   Replies: 16   Views: 2195

pgshah 16 2195 01 July 2013 at 6:19am by sameersaagar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index