Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Were Jodha and Prtap related???? (Page 13)

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini.S

Originally posted by Pari117

@pari
she didn't give a direct answer, rather asked me what was the solution .
I want a direct answer to a direct question. What would you have done?
PS: I didn't give solutions, i was opposing your concept of killing yourself.

killing one is the last option. When alaudin khilji defeated ratan singh and captured fort, padmini was left with no option than doing johur. I said its last option to save urself being physically used
becoming a wife and becoming a war prisoner are different situations.
i never heard of any princess committing johur to escape marriage.

no i guess you dun know whole story abt padmini, alaudin khilji has eye upon her, he attacked fort to take padmini with him to marry her, but before he could have captured her she killed herself. Alaudin used war attacks to get his movies done whereas akbar used marriage alliance, it was not violent but motives were same, that was to capture territories as once kings gave der daughters they became crippled and bowed down to akbar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMini

Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged

thanks for direct reply at last.
but don't you think jodha did try escaping?

its all being known to d ppl of that time. But what we know is she took pheras or did nikaah whatever. I meant such forced marriages are like death itself, i would have definately called her brave if she never married someone who was marrying her for other reasons
i would have called her mean...you completely ignore the consequences of her doing so..if i was her,i wouldn't have let the country go in turmoil just because i feared being physically abused or wished having a husband of my own choice.

it was not about having husband of ur choice. Its about accepting a rapist as a husband. Just try to look like it, can any woman marry a man who is her culprit?
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged

its all being known to d ppl of that time. But what we know is she took pheras or did nikaah whatever. I meant such forced marriages are like death itself, i would have definately called her brave if she never married someone who was marrying her for other reasons
i would have called her mean...you completely ignore the consequences of her doing so..if i was her,i wouldn't have let the country go in turmoil just because i feared being physically abused or wished having a husband of my own choice.

it was not about having husband of ur choice. Its about accepting a rapist as a husband. Just try to look like it, can any woman marry a man who is her culprit?
and jodha did exactly that...and you say thats an act of coward.i
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged

and jodha did exactly that...and you say thats an act of coward.i

yes
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Ok shall i ask something, a dacoit threatens you to marry him else he will kill ur family. Will you accept such man ever?
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Ok shall i ask something, a dacoit threatens you to marry him else he will kill ur family. Will you accept such man ever?
if its limited to my family and not the whole country...ill go to police..lol.dacoits can be jailed unlike kings
Pari117 IF-Stunnerz
Pari117
Pari117

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged

if its limited to my family and not the whole country...ill go to police..lol.dacoits can be jailed unlike kings

you can't accept such man, same goes for jodha. Its nt about dacoits or king its abt accepting the one who offended you
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged

you can't accept such man, same goes for jodha. Its nt about dacoits or king its abt accepting the one who offended you
once again you ignore the consequences ...i give up.

Go to top