Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Pari117

sry but d way you mentioned mewar being democratic sounded like dat. I take my words back. But i'll say mewar wasn't invaded by outsiders, but mughals were outsiders who ruled us

They were outsiders, but they got mixed with us unlike the British.. much like the Aryan invasion. There is a difference.
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

People have been suppressed in every era, regardless of the ruler. Especially women, it's only a matter of magnitude.

Plus, the herofication of historical figures is too much for some. More than necessary, so that it blinds people so they are unable to see the facts

my point was being ruled by someone amongst us is far better dan monopoly of outsiders
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

http://www.hindunet.org/hindu_history/modern/akbar_vs.html
then read this too. I like rajat tokas since PRC. But here i'm debating abt real history so pls read some real facts as well.

see pari,both you and i are intelligent enough to know this source of information isnt authentic ...just another site intolerant of islam
Pari117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mini.S

ok you got off topic.as far as healthy debating is concerned, i wished you stopped telling people here they should read some history ..as if its just you knowing everything. i didn't want to write this dear,but when you mentioned of healthy debating,i needed to write of this annoying thing occasionally featuring your posts.period.

just not autumnrose gave a link and extract. I could have pointed out that. Its just that whatever you are saying, i'm not able to corelate dat with d topic we are talking abt. As you brought india of today in comparison with mughal
iMini thumbnail

mewar was part of hindustan it was being ruled by someone who was hindustani.

ok,..i understand you don't support foreign invasion.see..whole of aryan sect are descendants of europeans..which fills up most of north india now.will you call them foreigners? no.
akbar was born in hindustan.so was humayun.but not babur.thats it.
Pari117 thumbnail

When it comes to the romance, showing rukayya as a narcissistic dumb bimbo, akbar looting temples (i bet they confused him with.. mohd. ghazni?), it's obviously fiction.

But akbar's political conquests and strategies shown are accurate. I'm in love with the show now.

i take show as mere fiction. But when we talk abt reality ruqaiya was not dat evil which ekta is showing and spoiling d great legend ruqaiya. So definately one can't expect genuineness in ekta's show
Pari117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mini.S

oh really?! who wrote that??? and how did akbar accept people writing this about him?!

you again asked another question which i can't corelate wid. But yes akbar didn't know to read and write. So courtiers wrote what he dictated. Autumn rose might be knowing dat akbar didn't know reading and writing.
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

just not autumnrose gave a link and extract. I could have pointed out that. Its just that whatever you are saying, i'm not able to corelate dat with d topic we are talking abt. As you brought india of today in comparison with mughal

My source of information isn't wrong I have read books that are referred for civil services examinations. although its from wiki, it is pretty authentic. I'm dead sure of that.

The link you have sent is anti-muslim.

You also mentioned that Nur jahan was remembered.. she was a cunning woman who knew how to use men's weaknesses.. There are many women like that who are remembered.. like hurram sultana.. a coccubine who eventually broke the 300 year old tradition, became a queen.. and her son ascended the throne 
Interestingly, again in the same time period.. sulieman the magnificent.. who had good relations with Akbar
Pari117 thumbnail

They were outsiders, but they got mixed with us unlike the British.. much like the Aryan invasion. There is a difference.

its just like accepting autocrat willingly, but i can't accept outsiders ruling us. Why wasn't sonia gandhi made p.m. Though i think at it we must not have problem, even i'm fine wid it. But somewhere it still prevails in mass that she is outsider. Its common thinking we can't deny it
iMini thumbnail

you again asked another question which i can't corelate wid. But yes akbar didn't know to read and write. So courtiers wrote what he dictated. Autumn rose might be knowing dat akbar didn't know reading and writing.

well,even i know that.
you said akbar executed those who didn't write what he wished.i asked you for your source of this information.