Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Pari117

but we are independent. We can choose our leader by ourselves. Still we can bring difference. If one is comparing india of present with india of mughal reign, der india of present is far far better

People have been suppressed in every era, regardless of the ruler. Especially women, it's only a matter of magnitude. 

Plus, the herofication of historical figures is too much for some. More than necessary, so that it blinds people so they are unable to see the facts
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

What you're saying is right. But the concept was still skewed. There was no proper definition. Unity in diversity- the term is used today because we have learnt our lesson.

may be borders and margins are new to us but this land belonged to us, and we knew dat
Pari117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mini.S

secret passage? Was his love to jodha shameful to be accepted that he needed to use secret passage 🤣

no.it was those people in the court who wrote ain e akbari...who couldn't digest existence of a hindu mallika e hindustan[/QUOTE]
i think you should have also known that writers would have been killed if what they wrote didn't pleased akbar. And whatever was written in ain e akbari it was all done under supervision of akbar, akbar couldn't read or write, so his words were being written in words by other
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i expect healthy debate than sarcasm dear. Pls don't refer words like genius which i'm not

ok you got off topic.as far as healthy debating is concerned, i wished you stopped telling people here they should read some history ..as if its just you knowing everything. i didn't want to write this dear,but when you mentioned of healthy debating,i needed to write of this annoying thing occasionally featuring your posts.period.
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

but the answers i read are mostly influenced from show. Ekta has deteriorated history largely. So why bother abt it. Its gud to watch it as fiction we can see image of truth in it at all

When it comes to the romance, showing rukayya as a narcissistic dumb bimbo, akbar looting temples (i bet they confused him with.. mohd. ghazni?), it's obviously fiction.

But akbar's political conquests and strategies shown are accurate. I'm in love with the show now.
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

no.it was those people in the court who wrote ain e akbari...who couldn't digest existence of a hindu mallika e hindustan

i think you should have also known that writers would have been killed if what they wrote didn't pleased akbar. And whatever was written in ain e akbari it was all done under supervision of akbar, akbar couldn't read or write, so his words were being written in words by other oh really?! who wrote that??? and how did akbar accept people writing this about him?!
Pari117 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Akbar drank water from the Ganges river, which he called the water of immortality'. Special people were stationed at Sorun and later Haridwar to dispatch water, in sealed jars, to wherever he was stationed.[better source needed] According to Jahangir's memoirs, he was fond of fruits and had little liking for meat, which he stopped eating in his later years. Akbar also once visited Vrindavan, the birthplace of Lord Krishna in the year 1570, and gave permission for four temples to be built by the Gaudiya Vaisnavas, which were Madana-mohana, Govindaji, Gopinatha and Jugal Kisore.

^^Akbar isn't the jallad he was made out to be in the initial episodes of the show.. he never was. but oh, boy.. he had quite a temper.

http://www.hindunet.org/hindu_history/modern/akbar_vs.html
then read this too. I like rajat tokas since PRC. But here i'm debating abt real history so pls read some real facts as well.
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

may be borders and margins are new to us but this land belonged to us, and we knew dat

Yes we knew we were Indians, but we weren't patriotic for the whole country in general, like we are now.

It was only after the foreign invasion, there was an awakening of national consciousness. ncert cbse course books discuss this at length. 
Pari117 thumbnail

see..you misunderstand me.i get scared out of my nerves when you coolly accuse me of mocking something which i respect.
yes,i mentioned today's india,
you boasted of it,and criticized mughals...of history. hence..i too mentioned...mewar of history.

sry but d way you mentioned mewar being democratic sounded like dat. I take my words back. But i'll say mewar wasn't invaded by outsiders, but mughals were outsiders who ruled us
Pari117 thumbnail

ok..but you were comparing mewar and hindustan.
sorry for bringing in india.
so tell me,how was mewar better than hindustan?

mewar was part of hindustan it was being ruled by someone who was hindustani.