Were Jodha and Prtap related???? - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
Ok shall i ask something, a dacoit threatens you to marry him else he will kill ur family. Will you accept such man ever?
Originally posted by Pari117

Ok shall i ask something, a dacoit threatens you to marry him else he will kill ur family. Will you accept such man ever?
if its limited to my family and not the whole country...ill go to police..lol.dacoits can be jailed unlike kings
Originally posted by Mini.S

if its limited to my family and not the whole country...ill go to police..lol.dacoits can be jailed unlike kings

you can't accept such man, same goes for jodha. Its nt about dacoits or king its abt accepting the one who offended you

you can't accept such man, same goes for jodha. Its nt about dacoits or king its abt accepting the one who offended you
once again you ignore the consequences ...i give up.
Sry if you feel i'm exagerating it. When things come on self respect of girl, many kingdoms were lost, many battles occured.. This is what self respect of girl is. Even base of mahabharat was this only.

Sry if you feel i'm exagerating it. When things come on self respect of girl, many kingdoms were lost, many battles occured.. This is what self respect of girl is. Even base of mahabharat was this only.
hey its ok😊!
see,my opinion is...its illogical to sacrifice lives of soo many soldiers, happiness of soo many families just because you think your self respect is being harmed.History would have been a little different if you were in jodha's shoes..but same if i was😆.Fortunately akbar was a better husband than she assumed initially, he respected her religion..too..and she was blessed with children later on.
I guess you should read ain e akbari, akbar clearly mentioned ruqaiya as his favorite. Neither akbar no jahangir mentions abt jodha, there is merely one or two line abt her. Ruqaiya was favorite of everyone including akbar and salim. What did jodha gain neither husband nor son nor respect. Even mughals didn't mention her nor rajputs consider her der part. It will be true to say when self respect is lost, everything is lost. I dun think we can agree on something. So lets keep it till here but it was nice discussing wid you
even udai singh and maharana pratap married soo many times incase youve forgot...now who is the favourite queen...its their personal choice..lol.i was the one who wrote about ruqaiya on this thread initially btw..lol

I guess you should read ain e akbari, akbar clearly mentioned ruqaiya as his favorite. Neither akbar no jahangir mentions abt jodha, there is merely one or two line abt her. Ruqaiya was favorite of everyone including akbar and salim. What did jodha gain neither husband nor son nor respect. Even mughals didn't mention her nor rajputs consider her der part. It will be true to say when self respect is lost, everything is lost. I dun think we can agree on something. So lets keep it till here but it was nice discussing wid you
youve hit on a raw nerve...you know,some people wish to live,hopeful about the future, i was personally hurt when you wrote for such girls,committing suicide is a better option.hence i rebuked..unfortunately one more girl said the same,supported with examples.but i wish to live.hopeful about the future.such girls have the right to live,right to give birth to children..and please don't oppose me..
Hey its personal choice i know but jayanta bai or sajja bai wasn't ignored the way mughals ignored jodha. You can try to read english version of ain e akbari you urself will realize that jodha wasn't even important like akbar's second wife who was widow i guess. No need to laugh upon it, its truth jodha is lost amidst mughal history. She is not even given importance by anyone.